Chapter 2: Meeting Destiny

(Y/n) POV

Good that's done for! That phantom was really strong! Why would they even try hard fighting it?

"(Y/n)!" I transformed back in my human self and noticed a guy wearing a jearsey and some-bib in his's neck along with a boy who was about in my age with orange like eyes and blond hair.

"Are you the god of darkness?" The jearsey wearing guy asked. "Yes, I am, but aside that, that phantom was strong not even 10 men could fight it." "But how can you?" The blond boy asked. "That's because-" "Master." "What's wrong (y/n)?" "Look...the city" "huh?" He looked then his' face changed expression by surprised. "I'm sorry! We have to go! I'll see you around yato-gami! And snow!" Yato and...snow? Did he meant yuki?" "Y-yes! Thank you again for saving us!" Yato said. We teleported out.

Yato's POV

So it IS him huh...that's random...you just dont run into the god of darkness like that...and how did he know my name? Aside fom yukine who I shouted the name earlier
"Yato!" "Hm?" "Who was that?" Yukine asked. "That was the god of darkness and his' regalia" I explained. "I never seen him. Is he a famous god?" He asked again. "Yeah" I answered plainly. "What does he do? Is he one of the god of fortune?" "Do you really wanna know?" I glance at him coldly. "M-maybe later" he answered hesitately.

~le kofuku's house/shrine brought to you by yukine's cute tsundere attitude~

Yukine's POV

I was thinking why yato was serious when we talked about that god of darkness, is he THAT important? And If he's famous would he have more than one regalia? By the looks of it it looks like that girl was his only regalia. "Y-you ran i-into him?!" Daikoku asked with a shock expression. "Yeah, He told us that that phantom escaped in the underworld and its strong that not even 10 mens can fight it" He explained. "I-i see...*ehem* anything else?" Daikoku asked, both them and kofuku looks like they doned something... not so good. "Did you two did something bad? And has to do why the god of darkness is lurking around?" Yato asked casually. "Daikoku..." Kofuku looked at daikoku "*sigh* you got us...yeah, we accidentally opened a vent which leads to the underworld, thats why he's going around town to go to the underworld and-" daikoku was cut off by yato "Why does he want to go to the underworld?" "*sigh* because that's the only way way he can close the vent without spreading darkness in the city" he explained in a serious tone. "Spread?" I asked. "I dont know why would he spread the darkness in the city and has to go to the under world, but if your intrested I suggest you to ask the god of darkness himself or his' regalia" he suggest us to meet and ask him? The god himself look pretty busy with all the requests. What kind of request? "Do you really wanna know?" I remembered yato's serious face while asking that question. Is he really that bad?

(Y/n) POV

"Master..." "This is bad...*sigh* were gonna need help for this" he sighed. "But who?" I asked. "You'll see" as he smirked looking at me.

~Night time~

*sigh* This is gonna be hard...No one ever removed the darkness from a certain place, I think, This is the first time it happened...

"You..." I heard someone say and I truned around to see who owned that voice. "Oh its you, Yukki, right?" "Its yukine." "Is that so, master said snow so as snow it means yukki" "He just called me that name himself...By the way, where is he?" "I dont really know, he just told me he'll be doing some buisness" I explained. "What's your name?" He asked. "I'm...(y/n)" I said shyly, no one ever asked me my name, cause I never had any friends. "I wanted to ask you..." he asked shyly but changes his expression to dead serious "Can you tell me about the god of darkness or your master?" He added. I was surprise he asked that, my eyes widened and it seems like I can't move, "D-do...Do you really wanna know?" I asked. "Yato said the same thing earlier, Is he really that dangerous or scary or important?" He asked cluelessly. "You really don't know anything about master huh?" I said. "But if you're intrested, I'll tell you" I added.

Yukine's POV

"But if you're intrested, I'll tell you" she added. "He's the god of darkness and darkness you mean death." She explained seriously. I was shocked when she mentioned "death" I can feel the shivers in my spine as she metioned that. "We grant people's wishes but not just any wish, death wishes" there's that word again, That's also one of the things I feared, "death" "So, we kill people when the other one wishes to, but we also kill a certain person when he done something way more terrible or sin too much," So that's why yato doesn't want to tell me...this is...Is she about to cry?! "H-hey! Y-you don't need to tell me anything anymore! I-I understand!" "I see..." she looked at me and smiled. "Good thing I answered your curiousity" Her (e/c) sparkled through the moonlight's beam and her (l/h) (c/h) hair floated through the air passing by it must be hard for her being a regalia of a killing human being god, It looks like she saw how people died and it makes her feel bad and guilty...I never...I never seen someone so miserable...

(Y/n) POV

"Yukine?! What are you doing here talking to (y/n)?! That's why I was stung huh?!" I turned around seeing yato-gami and master together, you mean he will remove the darkness?!

The god of calamity will remove the darkness that was spread throughout the city?!

"By the way yukine! We'll discuss something with all of us" he added.

3rd person's POV

As they go inside the shrine of the god of darkness himself, yato and yukine was surprised that it was different than they thought it would be, it looked like a normal shrine for them though

Author-chii

That's for today's chapie! Pls stay tuned for the next chapter! Arigatou gosaimasu for reading my disgraceful story, Should I add lemon in dis? Anyways, bye!