Completely Changed

Hello guys! Its me, since the main story has ended, I just want to thank people for supporting, voting or just reading my story. To be honest, this is my first ever x reader, and it totally surprised me seeing it having 1.0+k views. It made me happy how this story improved through out the months. Now, I'm just gonna share a little story, making this story, was also hard for me since I have to deal with my shitty schedule and while making this story, I was also depressed and stressed. Making this story, made me happy and escaped me from reality. The point of me also making this story, is for the people who are very suicidal and sad, hopefully this reaches to you. :-)

Just remember that to always be positive even though life keeps pushing you down. Just keep trying and don't give up. :-) I hope this story gave you a little lesson even though it's just a fanfiction. Once again, thank you guys for supporting this fanfiction, story or whatever and pls look forward for more x readers at the future.

I would also like to thank Lucifer_Hanzo for supporting this story when it was only small and didn't have a lot of views, she also helped me making the plot, so a big shout out to her! Thank you very much! Probably we'll 'collaborate' xD together in the future fanfiction/s.

Once again, thank you.

:-)