Chapter 16: Reborn

(Y/n)'s POV

Father kept collapsing as we attacked him, especially, now, that I'm a blessed vessel. I felt strong myself. Thinking about this made me smile a little.

"Just give up, father" Yato hissed. "No! I'm not giving up!" He shouted. "It's no use, look at yourself. You're all messed up." Master added.

Yato's Father's POV

I glared at them, I'm not giving up! These are just a bunch of amateur gods! I can't afford to lose. "Master, I think we should give up." Nora said. I sighed and nodded. "Fine, Yato! You guys won!" I said looking away. Yato smirked and said: "now scram!". I hissed and walked away

Kai's POV

As Yato said that, I felt relieved. I took a deep breath and sat on the ground. "Finally it's over" I mumbled. I turned (y/n) back to her human form, as soon as she was transformed, she collapsed, which made my eyes widen. I quickly catch her with my arms. I stare at her innocent face, seeing that made me smile. "Kai, go take her back, we have some phantoms to take down. We'll catch up" I heard Yato said.

I didn't look at him and just nodded. I started to jump by the trees (Naruto crap wtf) and started to jump on each of them to go back home.

(Y/n)'s POV

I felt someone caressing my hair while holding my hand. This person's hand is so warm. I opened my eyes and saw, master.

He was smiling widely and kept caressing my hair. "You're up." He said. I quickly hugged him. I can feel tears falling down my cheeks, I ignored it and nuzzled my face further into master's shoulder. "It's alright, princess. Everything's over now, you can rest." He said calmly while patting my head. "I was...so scared. *Sniff* I was scared for my life...for my happiness. I thought I would be miserable forever *sniff*" I said with a broken voice. "It's going to be alright (y/n). We are all here." He said. I let go of me hug, he raised an eyebrow in confuse. "I dont deserve this." I covered my eyes, tears still falling. "Why princess?" He asked in a calming voice. "I don't deserve your kindness master! I have turned my back to you! I have hurt you! You suffered! And...I have served another god rather than you!" I cried my heart out. "Why?! Why are you still so kind...so gentle to me?! I have sinned!" I added. "That's why you're here (y/n), I am giving you another chance. It's also not your fault for having another name. Now, I just want you to be happy." He said with a warm smile.

I hugged him once again. Then, someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" Master said. I saw everyone I know come in the door, yato, hiyori, Touma, bishamon, her Regalias, kofuku, daikoku, tenjin, and especially Yukine. They gave me a smile of welcome. "How are you (y/n)-san?" Hiyori asked. "I'm better than ever!" I smiled. They all gave me different kinds of food I like and some of them gave me flowers and gifts.

A tear fell down my cheeks once again. "W-what 's wrong (y/n)?!" Touma asked. "I'm just...just so happy! I never had a lot of friends before!" I said as I wiped my tears. They all smiled and gave me a hug. "Thank you everyone!" I hugged them also.

Everyone ate at the living room, I came outside and went to a hill not so far away from the shrine. Is sat down, and took a deep breath and felt the air brush through my face. "What are you doing here?" I familiar face asked. I turned around and saw Akira- I mean, Touma. "Just..taking a break" I said. "That's stupid." He jokingly said. "The Akira I know wouldn't say that" I hissed. "Shut up" he said plainly. He sat beside me. "So... Everything's over now, what's your plan?" He asked looking out. "I don't know." I said. "Look, (y/n). I like you." He said. My eyes widened and I faced him. "W-w-w-what?!" I asked by surprise. "Why do you look so surprised? You know that already, I told you right? Back then? And should it be obvious?" He asked. "I..." I mumbled. "So, what's your answer?" He asked with a pink face. "I'm...I'm sorry Touma." I looked down. "Ah...I see." The pink in his face disappeared and went serious. "Look, it's alright. I know you like Yukine." He said scratching the back of his neck. I looked at him with a blushing and surprised face. "How did you know?!" I asked. "Its obvious, and besides, I've known you like forever now, so I know if you like someone." he smirked. I avoided my gaze at him and blushed. "I understand, It's alright. Friends?" He stood up and put out a hand. I took his hand and Shaked it and said: "friends!" I smiled. He walked away with hand up in the air that signifies bye.

I sat there and kept daydreaming at the hill.

Touma 's POV

I looked down while walking around the shrine, until someone called it to me. "Hey Touma!" I heard him call out. I looked up and saw Yukine waving his hands. "Yo" I greeted plainly. "Have you seen (y/n)?" He asked blushing. "Yeah, speaking of her. You win." I said plainly. "What?" He asked confused. "She said she doesn't like me, you win" I repeated. His eyes widened with joy and he smiled. "She's by the hill" I added. He ran out and said thanks.

I kept walking until I bumped into someone, as I opened my eyes it was one of Bishamon-sama's regalia, Aiha? Maybe. She had a long pink curly hair and a bossy-cute face. She wore a simple office vest with tie and a puffy skirt. She looked at me, annoyed. "Watch where you're going!" She called out. "I'm sorry" I stood up and lend her a hand "are you alright?" I added. She stared at me with sparkling eyes which made me blush. I looked away as she took my hand as an offer and stood up. She also looked away looking pink and said: "thanks." She said plainly. "No problem" I awkwardly answered. I noticed that I was still holding her hand which made me let go of it, "sorry I looked away, blushing. "I-it's fine" she muttered. "Have you seen a squirrel?" She asked. "Uh no, why?" I asked. "Oh, I just want to see it again, it was so cute" she explained. "Let's go look for it" I said. "Are you sure?" She raised an eyebrow. "I have nothing to do anyways, besides, I like cute things" I smirked. She looked away turning red. "t-then let's go!" She started walking. I followed her.

Yukine's POV

I saw (y/n) sitting by the hill, eyes closed, hair going through her hair and face. I went closer and sat beside her. "Hey" I greeted. She opened her eyes in surprise and blushed. "O-oh it's you Yukine" (y/n) muttered. "What are you doing here?" She added. "I just want to see you." I said scratching the back of my neck, blushing. "O-oh...why though?" She asked looking pink. "You know, just to hang out and whatnot" I said not looking straight. She nodded and continued to feel the wind passing by.

"So...Touma confessed?" I asked. Her eyes widened as I said that and she turned to me. "H-how did you know? Did he said anything?" She asked. "He told me...and no, he didn't say anything." I said surprised. "Oh..." She began to hold her chest and look down blushing. "Is everything alright?" I asked.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Is everything alright?" He asked me. Him asking me made my heart skip a beat. I looked at him straight, I know I look ridiculous now since I'm so red, but I think it's time. "Y-yukine" I said in a broken-serious voice, I glazed at him. He began to look more red and asked: "yes?" He asked. "I...I...I like you" I mumbled. "I'm sorry I didn't catch that, what was that again?" He raised an eyebrow looking at me. "I said..." I higher the pitch if my voice and the volume. "I said I like you!" I added in a high pitch. As I opened my eyes I saw him smiling at me with a red flustered face and said: "I feel the same." "W-what?" I asked, eyes widened. "It means that I like you too" he smiled widely. The wind blew more stronger and I couldn't hear what he had said but I knew what he meant, I quickly embraced him in my arms nuzzling my face into his chest. "I love you" I mumbled. Surprised, he pulled my chin up and faced me directly to him, eyes still widened, he gave me a small peck on my lips and said, "I love you more, (y/n)" he smiled. Before a blink of an eye, our lips met.

And so, that was a beginning of a beautiful friendship AND romance between (y/n)'s friends and Yukine.

End.

IMPORTANT MUST READ (AUTHOR)

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY! I HOPED YOU ENJOYED! THERE WOULD BE A SPECIAL CHAPTER OF THIS STORY SO PLS STILL KEEP IN TOUCH! BYE!