Chapter 7: Nora

(Y/n)'s POV

It's about a month now since winter season ended, I'm now here sketching... *will be revealed soon* I sighed,I don't think they'll like this...Maybe they would

"BUT THIS IS HORRIBLE UGH *groan*"

"(y/n) are you okay?" I heard master ask as he comes into my room "Can I come in?" he asked in an awkward smile and sweat dropped "Ah! yes master! come in" I clean up my mess and hid my sketch. "Looks like you're up to something" "ah!no it's nothing, I was just making myself busy" "I see...so, how are you doing with your new friends?" oh that, *sigh*can you believe it? its been like a whole 2 months with them...I never been so happy! "(y/n)? are you there?" yikes I didn't noticed I was spacing out "oh! i'm sorry! ah yeah they're great" I told him with a smile, I noticed that he also smiled at me 

 That smile...I can never forget the time, THAT TIME, when he saved me from that horrible place, It was all black, It was full of darkness and loneliness, I can't see anything that time...I was lonely I shouted and shouted I screamed and I screamed I cried and I cried and no one was able to help me, The only sound that I heard was me sobbing, me shouting, me asking for help.

~flashback~

(y/n)'s POV

"HELP! HELP! ANYONE!" what the hell... no one can hear me, but I screamed, what is this place? It's so cold and lonely.."someone...h..help" then before my eyes I saw a big flash of light come to me. "(y/n)!" I heard someone call out, then before my eyes I saw not darkness but snow and a man who smiled at me warmly, without hesitation my tears began to fall in my cheeks as he noticed it, he began to hug me

This feeling,I don't want it to end,I feel...safe

"Do not fear anymore, I will take care of you..."

.

.

.

 "Do not fear anymore, I will take care of you..." 

These words still echoes in my mind

I still remember how he smiled at me, That warm smile... It makes me feel safe and away from fear...

"(y/n)? Your spacing out again!" he said while waving his hand at my face "O-oh! sorry!" I said while scratching the back of my neck. "Are you alright (y/n)? You've been spacing out lately..." he asked in a worried tone, "I-i'm fine, I just remembered things" "Ah...I see, don't space out too much!" he said while standing up and pats my head "I'm going now" I just nodded and smiled at him as master went out. That's what I like about master, he's caring and understands me allot..

???'s POV

hm... so this is the girl huh? she's weaker than I think she is.. 

"Yato.. what kind of people are you trusting? I am so disappointed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

I went down and saw them all doing they're own business, I noticed that Hiyori-san was here

"Oh! (y/n)-chan! Didn't notice you there!" she said while bowing at me gracefully "Good Morning! I was just passing by and Yato pulled me here" she said while making a disgust face at Yato-san, She's really feminine~ I quite admire her, maybe Yato-san likes feminine girls... "Ah! Good Morning too Hiyori-san~ No! it's fine, you're welcome to visit here anytime you want." I said smiling at her "Ah! Forgive me! I will serve some tea and rice balls! How rude of me!" CRAP I forgot! She's a guest! Where is touma?! he's the one should be preparing!  "No need for that (y/n)-chan! I'm full anyways, and please,just call me Hiyori!""Is that gonna be alright?"

"No need to be so formal to Hiyori (y/n)." I turned around and saw Yukine alongside with Touma, "Ahh...ok" I said plainly. "where's master?" Touma asked. "He just attended some meeting with the other gods, vents are opening lately." I explained. "Oh forgot, (y/n)-chan, Touma, do you want to come with me, yato & Yukine?" she asked. "Where?" "Well you see...There's gonna be a cherry blossom viewing this weekend, looks like the sakuras bloomed early." "Of course! I would like to!" I turned to Touma "Right?!" I said while smiling at him excitingly. "Y-yeah.." he said while looking away blushing.. cute.. "Well it's settled! I'll bring the lunch!" Hiyori said in a proud voice.

~Later that night~

I am here now walking with yukine, it all started when master asked me to go shopping well Touma was supposed to be with me but Yukine insist, I had to wait whole 30 mins for them to fight, yikes.

*Flashback*

"No, I'll go with her, your stupidness will bring her to danger, what if something happened to her? your there doing nothing." Touma said.

"SO YOUR SAYING YOU DON'T TRUST ME?!"

"I AM!"

blah blah blah quarrel quarrel quarrel I'm so sick of this

"GUYS! If you're just gonna fight then it's better if I went alone!" I cut into them as they were fighting. "You guys are just making me go out late more" I sighed as I was putting on my shoes "fine" I heard Touma said, "You can both go, I'll just wait here." he said looking away disappointed, I really want to bring them both but there's no one to guard the shrine since yato and master is away for now. "Really?" I heard Yukine said looking at him suspiciously "Yeah, I forgot I have other things to do" "ok" we both looked at him going up the stairs before even to leave.

*end of flashback*

Then I'm here with Yukine walking down the streets carrying our foods for the month- well maybe 2-3 weeks since you know, hehe I eat allot and also Yato-san.

"Hey (y/n), I forgot to buy something, can you stay here? I'll go back right away" he said while scratching the back of his neck sweatdropping. "sure" I nod in agreement 

he went back to the store running and I'm here standing and waiting for Yukine.

Then before my eyes I heard a drip of water and saw a girl wearing a white yukata and crown, "Such a lovely, wondering soul" I heard her say, she was staring deep in my eyes that gave me a chills "but does somebody wants her?" my heart beat fast when she said that, it's like my whole world is spinning and it seams that I can't move "she's like a slave, once she was used no one has or even dared to touch her, no one wants her, ones she is finally done being...USED she will be forced to go away and never will NEVER .be.happy." 

"w-what are you talking about?" I said in fear. "Look at you (y/n)...you're pitiful since you were taken in, you were always alone. In the dark. Waiting for someone to come help you up and make you happy, but then, it came but it never lasted long" she smirked "they all died didn't they? you watched them die. Slowly. Reaching for you and asking you to help them...but what did you did? You ran away." She's right, I only ran away crying that time... I was, I was weak "I...I was afraid" "hm..as I expected, if you're gonna be weak it's better if you're gone" then before my eyes she disappeared and I didn't noticed that my tears would fall down to my cheeks after the things she said.

Am I crying because it's sad to think on what she said? or It's just true?

Author

Oh my ghee! I'm sorry If I haven't updated in a long time, I had an upcoming test to finish! anyways, thank you for reading this new chapter and pls look forward on the next! bye!