Chapter 5: Getting along, I guess?

Touma's POV

I noticed that yukine kept staring and glancing to (y/n), from the way I see it, it looks like he likes her, it would be fun to prank him but it's too much work and too much effort
"You're doing it wrong (y/n)" I noticed that the way that her hands hold the(what's she's chopping yur descision) is wrong that's why she was sliced earlier. "Then show me smart guy" "*sigh* fine" I go at her behind and started hugging and holding her hands "just like this" I showed her and leaded her. *sniff* she smells pretty nice, smells like cherry blossoms- What the?! Why am i admiring her scent?! This is so wrong! I quickly pulled away and not looking at them saying "You know now right? Then excuse me cause I needed something to do" I went upstairs and closed the door of our room, I sighed and when I looked in the mirror I was blushing hard "What the hell..." I said under my breath.

Yukine's POV

We finally finished cooking dinner and served it in the table, that idiot Touma left and never came back! How could he hug (y/n) from behind?! Grr! That guy! "Yukine" I heard (y/n) called out "Is everything okay?" "Everything's fine! Yes! Fine!" "Okay...can you call everyone and tell them dinner's ready?" "Yeah ok" I nodded and went upstairs.

(Y/n)'s POV

As yukine was calling everyone Touma went down "Where were you? You let us cooked the dinner by ourselves!" I complained "You guys can make that by yourselves right? So it's fine without me" grr this guy "*sigh* just sit down and we'll wait for everyone" "Did yato already arrived?" "No not yet" "Well nevermind cause he's here" I turned around and saw yato with a long browned hair girl with pinkish eyes "G-good evening" she bowed gracefully sugoi she's so feminine~ "ah yato you already came ba-" "who is that?" Master asked.

~eating dinner brought to you by tokyo tokyo *lol not spons irl*~

"So hiyori, you can see us?" Master asked. "Y-yes Kai-san, I'm a half-phantom" she is? Sugoi~ "Anyways thanks for having me here Kai-san" she bowed. SHE'S SO FEMININE~ I WISH I COULD BE GRACEFUL LIKE HER~

~after le dinner in (y/n)'s bedroom with the two boys~

(Y/n)'s POV

"*yawn* been a loonngg day" Touma yawned. "Yeah" I agreed. "But wait, why is there only 2 futons?!" I heard yukine asked "you're right! *sigh* I forgot we only have 4 of them" I sighed. "Why dont we just combine the futon and share it the three of us? (Y/n) will be in the middle" Touma suggested. "I-i guess there's no other way" I sighed while combining the two futons.

Touma's POV

Wait...so if the 3 of us will be sharing, does that mean I'll be sleeping with (y/n)?! I blushed hardly at the thought.

Yukine's POV

Wait, does that mean we are gonna sleep together?! I don't want that to happen again >.< *boobs squeezing memory* I blushed hard and thought about that time.

(Y/n)'s POV

As I finished setting up the futons I glanced at the two and saw they were both red, are they sick? "Hey you two, are you both sick? You guys are pretty red..." "w-what?" They both said together. I came closer to them and let our foreheads touched and looked at them in the eyes "you guys are pretty hot *not in the way yur thinking reader-chan as in sick hotness* "W-were fine! Its just pretty hot here that's all!" "Yeah! It is! I'm getting sleepy so I'll go ahead first!" "I'll also sleep too!" "Goodnight (y/n)!" They both said the last part, weird. I turned off the lights and lay between them and I started sleeping.

*ok guys just warning you this part will make you cringe but my story my descisions lol*

Yukine's POV

When I was sleeping peacefully I felt something warm and I hugged it whatever it is, its so warm and smells nice.

Touma's POV

I was sleeping and I smelled something nice, I was only half asleep that time so I quickly grab it and hugged it.

Back to le yukine POV

I opened my eyes and I still hugged whatever that is warm around my arms then when i opened my eyes I was... Hugging (y/n)?! I tried not to scream not to wake them up, she was sleeping peacefully while that idiot touma is hugging her from behind, I thought I was the only one who was hugging her but I was surprised that touma is also embracing her from behind, I was shocked when (y/n) snuggled in my chest and I think she also sniffed it, Touma please wake up > . <

Touma's POV

I'm half asleep this time, I don't wanna wake up with this warm thing so, I pulled it closer to me and it became more warmer, mmm, so warm I snuggled it from behind leaving a scent and sniffing it

*(y/n) you lucky bastard xD*

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up when the warmth from the front of my body and back is still there, when I opened my eyes I looked up and saw yukine blushing because I accidentally snuggled into him "I-I'm very sorry!" And I noticed touma still sleeping and snuggling in my back "T-Touma?!" He woke up and was also surprised, he also have this reaction when he quickly get up "I-I'm sorry.." he looked away. This morning got very lively so quickly >.< I accidentally fell and accidentally grabbed touma and the both of us fell but for me I felt something catch me as I fell, I looked up and saw yukine blushing hard, "I-i-i'm sorry!" As I can see it I'm on top of him. "Yukine you perv!" "I got stung, who was it, touma was that you?" Both of the gods came in and was surprised by our current position "ho ho ho yukine you getting laid~" *lol yato* "S-shut up!" We got up and went downstairs to eat.

~after breakfast~

"Kai, me and yukine need to go out, we have a job request" yato asked. "Sure, I need to go somewhere too so I'll leave Touma and (y/n) alone here"

Yukine's POV

What?! All by their selves?! I can't allow that! But I can't escape from yato OR work *sigh* such a bad timing...

We teleport out.

Author-chii

What do you think will happen next? Will Touma fall for (y/n) or is it the other way around? Kekekeke Pls. Stay tuned for the next chapter! Sayonara!