Chapter 8: Until it Begins

Yukine's POV

I'm now here walking with (y/n), it's really kind of Touma to let me go with her, I know he knows that I have feelings for (y/n) and he doesn't want to bring it up to me because were not really close or he just likes (y/n)-or does he???  ugh I don't know it's better if I forget about it.

Oh crap I forgot about buying Yato what he wants, may as well go back to that store, "Hey (y/n), I forgot to buy something, can you stay here? I'll go back right away" I said while scratching the back of my neck sweatdropping. This is so embarrassing, making a girl wait tss, I'll just run to make it quick ."sure" she nod in agreement, after she said that I quickly went back to the store.

*at store*

ugh..it's really hard being a regalia, especially getting noticed by a human then finally after several minutes the guy finally noticed me, crap I'm making her wait... I don't know I got this feeling that somethings wrong, that I have to go back right away! Finally the guy finishes to scan the item I bought for Yato, then as soon as he gave me the food, I rushed out of the store and quickly going back to (y/n)

Please be alright...

As soon as I went back I saw (y/n)...crying...

She was there, tears falling, eyes swelling, legs shaking and a smile saying: "I'm sorry" "I'm weak" "I'm tired" "Help me" all I did was watch her, I was confused yet sad, seeing her cry as if she's tired

She was there, tears falling, eyes swelling, legs shaking and a smile saying: "I'm sorry" "I'm weak" "I'm tired" "Help me" all I did was watch her, I was confused yet sad, seeing her cry as if she's tired. "(y/-"

"(Y/N)! YUKINE! WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?!" before even going to (y/n) I saw Hiyori with others looking at the both of us worried. "(y-y/n)?" I heard Yato calling out to her with worried expression. "What happened?" and then Touma came in with surprised eyes looking straight to the both of us. I looked at (y/n) she was covering her face, she wasn't crying anymore but she looked pale and has this sad aura around her, she didn't say anything at all now everyone thinks this is all my fault. Yeah, it's my fault for leaving her here, but they all started to think that I made her cry. "Let's just go home, you guys needs some rest" I heard Hiyori said out of the blue, I guess she really said that so the awkward aura between us will be cut off.

*at house*

Where here now sitting by the table like we used  to, (Y/n) isn't here, she said she doesn't want to eat, I'm getting worried so I decided to eat faster so I can talk to her. I was going to go up but suddenly Yato called out my name "Yukine" I saw that cold look on his eyes, more of a glare so I sat back and looked at him. "Tell us what happened." Kai said in a worried but serious tone. "I-I don't know" I looked down saying. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!" Touma said slamming the table "Touma." Kai said in a loud voice making him calm down again. "Where were you when she as crying?" Hiyori asked. "I-I went back to the store to buy the stuff we forgot to buy, then I came back seeing her crying" I said looking down. "I'm sorry I should've have left her.."  They all said it was okay except Touma who was giving me a death glare, I deserve that. I left her alone, I was even lucky to catch her being safe, something musn't happened if I left her that's why it's all my fault.

But then I heard the door knocking as if someone's outside, "I'll get it." Touma said getting up ad opening the door "May I help you?" I heard him ask to a girl with long blonde hair with violet eyes. Oh no, "BISHAMON?!" everyone said while Touma looked at them confused.

"What are you doing here so late at night?" Yato said. "Kofuku missed you." she said "and I have some important business to tell you" she added in a serious tone, Touma came back with rice balls and tea for Bishamon and sat beside Yato. "Kai, you need to stop these phantoms, NOW. Allot of vents are opening these past month, it's becoming more dangerous to us gods and especially the humans, have you heard there were 10 suicide & 5 kills happened this month? gods are failing these missions because of the strong phantoms." Bishamon explained, Yato and Kai just looked at each other and begins to nod. "We're onto it, we are just figuring out how to close these vents" "You better be quick so we can stop all these phantoms."

As soon as the discussion was over we went to sleep, since (y/n) still doesn't want to open up the door Touma slept with Kai and me with Yato.

(dreaming)

"I'm sorry... *hick* I'm sorry Yukine, I'm so tired.." I saw (y/n) standing by the edge of the building..crying  "Sayonara" then before my eyes she quickly fell from the edge not doing anything, it happened all so fast. "(Y/N)!!!" I cried out and seeing Nora smirking from not far away from where she jumped.

(reality)

*GASP* what the hell was that?..(y/n)? why'd you do that?

Author

Thanks for reading guys hope you enjoy! Please stay tuned for the next chapter! Bye!