Chapter 6: Unpredictable Feelings

(Y/n)'s POV

Why did I have to be left alone with this guy... Maybe it isn't so bad at all since I want to be close to him.

"(Y/n) what do you wanna do?" I heard Touma asked.
"Oh, uhm since yato-san and yukine already cleaned the house..." "Wanna go around the city?" "Why?" "You idiot. To explore the city a little more...I never went out..." he asked in an annoying tone "*sigh* oh yeah...ok then let's go!" I said while jumping in excitement.

Touma's POV

I dont understand girls, are they really this annoying?

I just went out with her and started walking

"So... where do you wanna go?" She asked. I can't seem to stop looking at her, how she smiles, how her eyes sparkles when she gets excited, when I look at her it's like- "Touuummma~ are you there?" I heard her say with that ugly expression. Did I stared at her again?! What's wrong with me... "uhhh, yeah Im here, lets just walk around for awhile" "hm. Ok"

We walked around the streets for awhile now, nothing can be heard but the sound of walking and how the wind flowed through our faces "So, what do you and master usually do?" I thought that its time to cut off this awkward silence and talked about something interesting "hm, the usual" she answered plainly, "what ARE those usual things?" as I lift my eyebrow is curiosity, when I asked that her expression changed into something I dont want her to express, she became serious and the energy in her eyes was gone, she stopped walking and so was I.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was surprised when Touma asked that, I thought he knew, I freezed and remembered about the things me and master did back then, I cant move my body and my body grew weaker, I tried to calm down to avoid stinging master. "Its fine, yu dont have to say anything" As i heard him say that, my body feels relaxed and my energy was back again "hm ok" and we started walking again.

Touma's POV

I realized that I asked in a wrong time, that "usual things" isn't just usual, as I observed from (y/n) it looks like that "thing" they were doing were scary, probably made her have nightmares, so I just let it go and planned to ask this to master later. When we were walking we ran into a park, looks like an abandoned park where less children are playing, I decided for me and (y/n) to hang out there for awhile after that walk. We sat to a bench when we are 4 inches apart, we dont wanna get to close, I dont want her stupidness go to me.

When I was enjoying the breeze, I took a glance at (y/n) who is also enjoying the breeze as she closes her eyes and her hair flowed in harmony through the wind, I can smell her hair over here, I blushed when I took the thought that I was becoming a pervert. Snap out of it! It just smells good! No need to sniff it all! I looked away and took a glance at her again. "Touma" I was surprised when she suddenly called my name. "Y-yes?!" "What if...what if i was gone, would someone miss me? Would someone actually try to bring me back? Tell me, would anyone actually cry for me? Would they scream? Would...would they say they love me?" I grew silent at that thought "why would you ask that?" "Its because...master told me regalias are people who are dead and was reborn to serve a god" "so?" "So I was thinking, did my previous family actually cared for me when I died? Did they...did they even knew I died?" I can see her tears ready to fall down her cheeks anytime, "Nobody's alone." I answered plainly "h-huh?" She asked in confusion "Even when you feel your alone, their is always that one person who actually cared for you, that's why suicide is stupid, people kill themselves because they think they're alone, but those people failed to notice to the people who actually cared for them and cry for them." I looked at her "So dont think like that, remember that master and your other friends care for you, and you're not gonna die, we'll make sure that you're safe and happy, because...because were a family" I added. "We?" She asked. "S-shut up." I looked away, embarrassed to the whole thing I just said. "Hahha Thank you" she smiled. I looked away while smiling and thinking how cute she is.

3rd person's POV

So, after that, Touma and (y/n) went back home and noticed that there master and yato alongside with yukine came back at the exact time, they talked about the adventures they all had except the god of darkness who was bored because of a long meeting with the other gods, they all chattered during dinner time and went back to sleep after it.

Author

Hey! Sorry for late update! Le sucks since I made this at 11:19pm and we have a test tomorrow haha good student! Anyways hope you like it! And request are open and feel free to tell me and I will pick the best request! Sayonara!