Another Route: Bad Ending

We kept collapsing as he kept attacking us. "Give up already fools!" he laughed evily. "shut up!" Master growled. I saw nora giggling from afar, I charged into her. "(y/n)!" someone called out. I looked around and saw yukine, my world stopped.

I saw Yato's father about to stab him. "Yukine!" i called out as I ran unto him. ack!

what? why does my stomach feel numb? "(Y/N)" they all called out. I looked up. What? why is my eyes tearing up? why is my vision blurry? ugh what is this pain?

Oh. I was stabbed.

"YOU BASTARD" master called out, I saw everything, the inner darkness in him was visible. "YOU MONSTER" Yato-san called out about to attack him.

Why should I end like this? I became a blessed vessel, then why?

"why am I defeated?" I accidentally said out loud. I saw Yato's father collapsed. "let's go nora!" then they disappeared.

I felt my blood pouring out of my stomach. "(y/n)!" ah, that goofy god's voice. I'll miss it. "(y/n)! please!" that feminine voice, I want to have that, but, I guess it's too late. "(Y/N)! DONT WORRY YOU'LL GET BETTER" that silent and cool voice of his, I'll miss it, even though I hated him.

No. My hearing's blurring.

"Princess!" master... I'm....

"I'm sorry" I felt my tears ran. I saw them crying. "Please. Don't cry." I tried smiling. "(Y/n)! Don't do this!" yukine... I'll miss you. And. I...

"I....love you."

ah. my vision. turned black.

Yukine

"WHAT?! (Y/N)! NO NO NO NO NO!" I kept shaking her. "P-princess..?" I heard kai whispered. "Tell me, she just fainted... right? TELL ME SHE JUST RAN OUT OF ENERGY! TELL ME" He started to scream. "Kai-san... I'm sorry." hiyori comforted him.

We all cried until the sun was setting, (y/n)'s body was covered in blood, it was gruesome, I held her hand, it was cold. Lifeless.

How can the (y/n) I knew be like this now..? Dead. Her body suddenly started to fade. "(y/n)?!" I asked. Then her body was not visible anymore. We all cried.

(y/n)

What? why is there a light and a dark side?

I stood there, completely blunt.

Tell me, where should I go? to the left where there's nothing right? or to the right where there's nothing left?

The left, I saw light, I saw everyone, touma, hiyori, yato, bishamon, kazuma, aiha, the other regalias and gods, master and...yukine. The right was nothing, darkness. But it felt right.

If I chose the path leading to them, I will be happy, but... it's not right.

If I chose the darkness... I'll be free, without them.

I felt a tear ran down my cheeks. I gave a force smile.

"I'm sorry, guys." I smiled. "This boundary..." I faced the dark side. "...is right" I stepped.

Yukine

It's been a year since (y/n) died, we weren't happy. Kai-san locked himself out including to touma. He always drank alcohol alone and cry himself to sleep. We were worried.

We decided to visit him today and brig him food, touma said he wasn't eating very well. "Touma?" we knocked the door. "Oh hey" he greeted. Also, touma looked a lot more pale, he was depressed too.

We went in, and the shrine's aura was empty, it was always lively here, but without her, everything turned gloomy. "I know, it's not that lively here anymore" touma bluntly said. I nodded quietly. "I'll call master." he sighed.

Hey (y/n) wherever you are now, how are you? are you happy there? I know this isn't what you want to happen, but, we're still sad that you're not around. Please forgive us.

I suddenly saw a picture of (y/n) that was when we were celebrating Christmas. Kai looks so happy there, and everyone. I felt a tear stream down my cheeks. "Yukine?" I heard yato asked. "Why?!" I asked. "Why did she have to save me?!" I shout. "Yukine! Yato! Master is-!" Touma called out.

We went to his room, we opened the door slowly, there, I saw him hanging... why...

He was swaying left and right, lifelessly hanging.

Tears began to fall down my cheeks more.

Kai...?

End.