Chapter 1

It's been two weeks since I found out that I was pregnant. I was standing in the living room, looked at Nat, not knowing, what I could do...
Pregnant! A baby! A real baby! Aaron and I had known each other for a bit more than a month and I was pregnant! I had absolutely no idea what to do, Nat told me to go to the doctor first, to find out if I really was pregnant or if it was just a fail alarm.
And of course it wasn't. I was pregnant, no doubts. We were discussing what to do know. Should I keep it? Or should I...? No! No, I couldn't. This baby deserved to live. If not with Aaron and me, then with someone else. But could I even give it away? Would I really be able to give my own baby away? This little miracle that grew inside of me? My miracle? Mine and Aaron's...
God what would he say...?
I knew what he'd say. Either he would freak out or he would stay calm. But however he would react, he would leave me...
And now I sat in a plane, flying to New York to visit Aaron. I looked out of the window and thought about his possible reactions. And what if he wanted to keep the baby? We couldn't be that far and often apart, if we'd raise a baby! But I also couldn't move to New York. I would miss my family too much. And Nat, of course.
Oh my...
My family. I didn't even tell my parents! I shook my head slightly and tried to think about something else.
A name. Would it be a girl? Or a boy? I smiled slightly, thinking about holding a little Aaron in my arms. Or maybe a little me.
The plane arrived in New York and I got out of it. I arrived at the huge terminal and looked for Aaron. I couldn't find him, so I decided to get my suitcase first. I walked to the baggage pickup, when I missed a suitcase in front of me and tripped. Fortunately I got caught by someone, before I would have hit the ground. "How did you survive these five weeks without me?", Aaron said and chuckled. I looked up at him and smiled widely. "I had to concentrate a lot.", I said and flung my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and spun me around. We both laughed and he put me down again. He laid his hand on my cheek, then kissed me gently. I smiled and replied the kiss.
First it felt like a normal kiss, but first after some minutes I realized how much I really missed him. He let me go after some moments and smiled at me. "I missed you so much...", he whispered and kissed my nose. I giggled quietly and smiled. "I missed you, too." I smiled at him for a moment, but then my expression got serious. "I have to talk to you..."