Chapter 3

Do you know these moments, when time seems to stop? When you're in a situation and time just doesn't want to go on?
Well I was in such a situation. Aaron looked at me with big eyes, he didn't seem like he was breathing, he just sat there and looked at me. The tears poured down my cheeks and I knew exactly what would happen.
"You... you are pregnant....?", he asked whispering. I looked at him and nodded. "And is it...?" My eyes widened a bit. "Of course it's yours!", I called out. I was a bit hurt, that he thought I would have slept with someone else. No, actually I was mad. "And for how long?" "Six weeks." He took a deep breath and looked at me. "And do you want to... keep it?" More tears were pouring down my cheeks. "I... I couldn't..." I couldn't even finish the sentence. How could someone be able to kill a baby? How could someone take the chance to live from this little miracle?
"And you're absolutely sure, that you're... pregnant...?" I nodded again. He took another deep breath and kept silent for a moment.
A moment that felt like hours...
He looked at me again. "So... We're going to be parents...?" A spark of hope started to fill my heart. I didn't say something, I just nodded. He moved closer to me again and I could see a slight smile on his face. "I'm going to be a dad?" I smiled slightly and nodded. He looked at me for another moment. "Scar, this is... I..." He sighed, then he smiled widely. "This is perfect!", he said and wrapped his arms around me. First I couldn't realize what just happened. He hugged me and said it was perfect. So... He wanted to stay and raise the baby with me? Our baby? We would be a little family?
He let me go after some moments and looked into my eyes. "You... you're carrying our child... our little miracle..." I still couldn't say anything, I still couldn't believe what happened. "Scar...? What is it?" I looked at him and tears poured down my cheeks again. This time because I was happy. "You will stay? You won't leave me?", I asked quietly. "Scar, what are you talking about? I would never leave you! I couldn't!" I smiled slightly. "So, you will raise the baby with me?" "Of course I will!", he said and kissed me gently. "God, Scar... a baby. A real baby. Our baby. This is so perfect.", he said and tears filled his eyes. "I love you so much, Scar. You and our baby.", he said and kissed me again. He smiled widely, leaned down and kissed my stomach.
"You have the best mommy in this world.", he whispered. I giggled and smiled. "And the best daddy.", I added.