Chapter 18

I stroked over his still sweaty chest and sighed quietly. "Will you tell me?", I asked quietly and looked up at him. He looked at me and sighed. "My parents.", he just whispered in reply. "What happened?" He shook his head. "I don't want to talk about it.", he said and sat up. He wanted to stand up, but I held his arm. "Hey!", I said and started to get angry. "Tell me. Now." He looked at me again. "Scar, it wasn't that bad, believe me.", he said and put on his boxers. He got up from bed and walked into the bathroom. I heard him turning on the shower and shook my head. I eventually got up as well and got dressed.
It wasn't that bad. No, of course not! He was just turning, sweating and crying. Of course everything was okay! God, how can he be such a pig head! If he would talk to me about it, it would be better! But no! He was to proud to admit that the thing with his mother was hard for him!
I sighed and walked into the kitchen. I made me some flakes for me, when Aaron came in with a towel around his waist. I looked at him, then I looked back at my breakfast and continued eating. He sighed, made also some flakes for himself and sat down on the opposite of me. We ate, we didn't say a word.
Would he tell me? Or would he stay stubborn?
I looked at him from time to time, he was concentrated on his flakes. I finished and sighed. Aaron looked up and finally said something. "Scar, please... Don't be mad...", he whispered. I looked at him for a moment, then I got up from my chair. "I'm not.", I mumbled and sat down on the couch. "Yes, you are!", he said and followed me. "Scar, please. I'm sorry, I just..." I looked at him, my expression was serious. "Tell me." He sighed and looked at his hands. "I was dreming about my parents.", he said. "Yeah, you told me already. Any details, please?" He looked at me and smiled slightly. "You're cute, when you're mad." I looked at him and knit my eyebrows. "Sorry. I was dreaming that she slapped you and I couldn't do anything. I was just standing there, absolutely frozen..." He shook his head slightly. "I'm sorry, Scar." I looked at him and had to smile slightly. I moved closer to him and kissed him gently. "Just tell me, when something like that happens again, okay?" I looked into his eyes. He nodded. "Okay. I'm sorry, that you were mad." I shrugged. "You better should get used to that. I mean, with the hormones.", I said and smiled slightly. He leaned forward and kissed my nose. "As long as you and the baby are healthy, I will endure it."