Chapter 12

We stayed in the shower for some more time, then we got out and dressed. Aaron pulled me into the kitchen/living room and pushed me down on a chair. "I hope you like pancakes.", he said smiling and put one on my plate. "Actually... no." He looked at me. "Really...?" I shook my head.
"I'm sorry... But-"
"Do you want me to make something else?"
"No, I-"
"I can make flakes or eggs or-"
"Aaron!"
He stopped and looked at me. "What?" "Usually I don't like them. But with the pregnancy... I could eat fifty now.", I said smiling. He sighed relieved and put another one on my plate. "So eat. I want you and the baby to be healthy.", he said smiling. I nodded smiling and started eating. I ate a bunch of pancakes and exhaled a deep breath after I finished. "That was good.", I said. Aaron grinned widely and kissed my cheek. "I'm glad you liked it.", he said and took my plate. "So, do you want to go now or... I don't know... read a book about pregnancy?", he asked and washed the dishes. I giggled quietly and got up from my chair. I hugged him from behind and laid my head on his shoulder. "Okay first, I already read so much about pregnancies, I'm informed enough. And second..." I sighed and let him go. "I'm still very worried about the meeting..."
He sighed and turned to looked at me. "Scar, stop worrying, please. It will be okay, I swear. My parents will love you. And they will love our baby, after they saw how happy we are.", he said and smiled. I looked at him and my eyes filled with tears. "But... if they won't... I can't... I can't part you from your parents, I..." I sobbed quietly and he immediately wrapped his arms around me. "Don't... Scar, please don't cry, I can't see you cry." He squeezed me a bit tighter and kissed my forehead. "You know that it breaks my heart...", he whispered. I pressed my head against his chest and sobbed loudly. "I swear we will work this out.", he said and looked at me. I looked into his eyes and smiled slightly. "I love you, Aaron.", I whispered. "And I love you, Scar.", he replied and kissed me gently. He knelt down in front of me and kissed my stomach. "And you." I giggled and then we got ready.
We grabbed our jackets and sat inside his car. I looked out of the window and thought about what could happen and how his parents would react. We arrived at a small house and he stopped the car. "Ready?", he asked and looked at me. I looked at him and nodded. "Ready." We got out of the car and walked to the door. I took Aaron's hand and he knocked at the door. Some seconds later a woman opened the door and smiled at him.