Chapter 32

I eventually fell asleep in his arms, while he gently stroked over my back.
I woke up again, when I felt that Aaron wasn't laying next to me anymore. I opened my eyes and looked around. I heard humming from the kitchen, so I got up and slowly walked into it. Aaron stood in it and cooked, while humming I'm Alive. I smiled slightly and walked toward him, to hug him from behind.
He chuckled quietly. "Did you sleep well?" I leaned my head against his back and nodded. He chuckled again and stroked over my hands. "How do you feel?" I nodded again and felt my little speckle kick. I giggled quietly and let him go. "Is she okay?", he asked, after he turned around. "Yes. She's a bit upset about my story, but she's fine.", I said smiling. He smiled and laid his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and whispered: "I love you two so much..." I smiled and snuggled my head to his chest.
"Aaron?"
"Yes, love?", he whispered. I looked up and kissed his nose. "Your food is burning." He let me go and turned. "Ah, shit!", he shouted and stopped the fire.
"Well, I guess we have to go out today.", he said and looked at me. "Really?" He nodded smiling and laid his arms around me again.
"But..."
"But?" I didn't really know why, but I felt kinda uncomfortable with Aaron going to dinner with me. "Come on, Scar. We never had the chance for a real date and I would like to take you out for dinner.", he said smiling and kissed me gently. I broke the kiss and looked at him. "But then I have to get ready now.", I said. He chuckled and replied: "So go and get ready."
I quickly ran into the bathroom to take a shower. I jumped out of it again, wrapped a towel around me and rushed into the bedroom. I put on the dress, Aaron bought for me in Rome and put on some makeup. I curled my hair a bit and looked at myself in the mirror. The dress still fitted, but I saw a small bulge at my stomach. I bit my lower lip and left the bedroom.
"Wow, Scar. You look gorgeous.", Aaron said smiling. He now wore a white shirt, a black jacket, black pants and black shoes. "I look pregnant.", I said and stroked over my stomach. He chuckled and kissed me gently. "You're beautiful.", he whispered and kissed me one more time. We got into the car and Aaron drove to a little restaurant. We talked about so many random things during the drive, when I looked forward and froze.
Suddenly a car crashed ours from the front...