Chapter 20

Aaron's POV:

"I'm sorry, Aaron, but... I can't do this anymore.", she said and kept packing her stuff. "No, Scar, please...! You... you can't just leave!", I said, as tears started to run down my cheeks. "Aaron, I'm so sorry...", she said and closed the suitcase. "But the thing with your mom... it's just too much for me.", she said and walked to the door. "No! No, please!", I said and grabbed her wrist. "Scar, you can't leave me! What about us? What about the baby?" She looked at me, her eyes seemed so cold and lost. "I will raise the baby on my own. You can visit us if you want to, but that's it. You never wanted it anyway.", she said. "No, Scar, that's not true! I want this baby! I want our little speckle more than anything else! Please just forget about my mom! We don't need her, we'll be our own little family!", I said and took her hand in mine. "Aaron, no. You need your family." He voice got more and more quiet. "You are my family! You and this baby mean everything to me! Please don't go...", I said and felt my heart sinking more and more.
I couldn't believe, this was really happening. She couldn't leave me! This couldn't be real! After all we went through together. The summer romance thing, the distance, the fact, that she got pregnant after the first night we were together. This couldn't be all over now! I needed her! I needed her more than anything else and she... she just wanted to leave me? Why was it so hard for her to understand, that she'd kill me by leaving?! I was selfish, I knew that. But she was everything to me. She was my world! And now my world wanted to leave?
And the baby. God, this little miracle I would never be able to meet. Our little speckle, the evidence, that we loved each other no matter how long we knew. Everything would justbe gone?
"Scarlett, please, I can talk to her again! We can figure this out! I swear, but you can't go now!" She took the suitcase and opened the door of my apartment. "I'm sorry, Aaron...", she said and left.
She left...
She was gone...
"Scar, don't!"