Chapter 11

I didn't sleep very well, I started tossing and turning after a bit of time. I also didn't dream well, but I also couldn't wake up. Aaron wrapped his arms tightly around me, trying to calm me, but I always pushed him away. "Scar...", I suddenly heard his calm voice. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "What?", I asked quietly. "You're sweating.", he whispered and stroked my cheek. I sat up. "What... what time is it...?", I asked a little confused. "Nine. You should get up. I made breakfast.", he said and smiled slightly. I looked at him for another moment, then I sighed. "Maybe I should first take a shower..." He nodded and kissed my forehead.
He wanted to go, but I held his arm. "Aaron?" He turned and looked at me. "Yes?" "Will... will you maybe come with me?", I asked quietly. He hesitated for a moment, then he said smirked. "Well... I already took a shower this morning, but for you... okay." I giggled quietly, then I got up and pulled him into the bathroom.
We took off our clothes and he turned on the shower. We stepped into it and looked at each other. The water poured down on us and washed the sweat off my body. "What did you dream about?", he asked, after he took a step closer. I looked at my feet and blushed slightly.
God, I stood in a shower with Aaron Tveit, pregnant with his baby...
"About meeting your parents..." He laid his hand on my cheek and lifted my head. I looked into his eyes and had to smile slightly. "No matter what they will say, I will stay with you and our baby.", he said and smiled. I tiptoed and laid my lips on his. He smiled and laid his arms around me. He pulled me closer and our bodies got pressed against each other's. "We can do this.", he said quietly, without letting me go. "And what if they hate me?" He shook his head slightly. "They won't. And if they will, I will hate them." I took a step back and looked at him with big eyes. "What...? No...! Aaron, you can't hate your parents only because they don't like me..." He pulled me closer to him and buried his face in my shoulder.
"Scar, you are my entire world... you and this baby, you are the most important people in my life and when my parents don't understand that, they have to keep out of our business.", he whispered into my shoulder and placed a gentle kiss on it. Tears fell from my eyes and mixed with the water drops on my face. He really would leave his parents behind, because of me? Was I really that important to him?