| II |

"Holy shit!" Brock exclaimed.

Three pirates, Brock included, watched mesmerized as their unwitting guest started to pleasure herself in front of the hidden camera. One of them brought his walkie talkie to his mouth and rattled off in Spanish, and soon Vaas bustled in followed by three more pirates.

"Are you recording?" the pirate king asked, shoving one of his minions out of his chair so he could sit in front of the screen.

"Of course." Brock grinned. "Aside from good PR and using it against her later, this is just good watching." Vaas clapped him on the back and leaned forward as Ashelin's head tilted back and her legs started to tense.

"I wish we had sound." The pirate that had been kicked onto the floor grunted as he stood up.

" The pirate that had been kicked onto the floor grunted as he stood up

The only sound in the room was Ashelin's heavy breathing. She let out a whimper as she came, legs trembling, fingers working gently at her clit to draw out the orgasm as long as possible. She collapsed in a satisfied heap into the pillows and sighed.

She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep. She was too wired and excited. She decided to shower, and upon entering the massive en suite bathroom, drew a bath in the huge deep jacuzzi tub. 

Mr. Volker sure knew how to pamper himself.

Ashelin spent a good half hour scrubbing the heat of the evening off of her, and then toweled off in the bedroom. She hung the towel on the bathroom door knob and went through her backpack naked. Unbeknownst to her, a group of pirates was very much enjoying the show.

She dumped the contents of her bag on the bed and sifted through her clothes. She needed something suitable for the club.

"I'm not watching her fucking primp herself, just call me when she gets here," Vaas declared, and ducked out of the small room

"I'm not watching her fucking primp herself, just call me when she gets here," Vaas declared, and ducked out of the small room. There was a murmur amongst the others, but once they saw Ashelin slide a dress over her head, Brock found himself alone again. 

He rested his chin on his hand.

He couldn't wait to meet this girl.