| XVIII |

Vaas finished the last touches on the beautiful bird sprawling across Ashelin's lower back. He put the bamboo needle back in its box and rubbed some coconut oil gently into her skin. He smirked at her contented moan.

"What were you going to do to me?" she asked, enjoying the burn of his hands on her back. "When I was strung up before those two guys tried to rescue me?" Her pussy involuntarily clenched around him at the thought.

Vaas grinned, and slid his oiled thumb directly into her ass. A guttural sound tore its way out of her throat.

"I was going to tear this little white ass into pieces," he growled, and Ashelin came apart at his words. She writhed against him, walls tightening, and he started to pump his cock slowly, still teasing her asshole. "Does that excite you, Snowbird? I wasn't going to be gentle."

An orgasm crashed over her and the pirate King laughed maniacally. He pounded her harder, reveling in her groans and squeals as he fucked through her spasms.

He pulled out and she collapsed into the bed, panting. He flipped her over and spread her knees, taking a good long look at his pet. Creamy chest heaving, auburn hair askew and damp with sweat. He wound his fingers into the patch of red curls between her long legs and twisted, eliciting a squeak of surprised pain from her.

"Is there anything that doesn't excite you?" Vaas asked playfully, circling her clit with his thumb as he continued to tug at her hair.

Ashelin moaned.

He stopped rubbing her and slapped her thigh hard. "Answer me." She keened at the rough attention.

"Knives." She shivered, voice hoarse. "I'm afraid of knives." His gaze darkened as he slid the knife from his belt and ran it up her leg. He stroked at her clit again and her heart pounded with fear and lust, mingling in a terrifying dance.

"I require your respect, hermana," the pirate King growled. "My men respect me because they fear me. Do you fear me?"

"Very much," she admitted. "But fear and respect are very different things." Her voice wavered as he brought the knife to her belly.

"Are you saying you won't give me your respect?" His voice had an edge to it that she felt was a warning, and his clit teasing hand stopped moving.

"The opposite." She shut her eyes and struggled to ignore the blade, trying to pretend it wasn't there. "I respect that you treat me the way I need without judgment. I respect that you could kill me at any time. That you could have left me to your men, but you didn't. That you marked me as your own. My respect for you doesn't come from the fear. The fear comes from the respect."

For the first time in a long time, Vaas was speechless.

She was truly obedient. He didn't have to scare her into doing what he wanted. She desired him so much that she shot an innocent man, a hostage stolen from another country, to prove herself.

He was suddenly overcome with the overwhelming need to groom her, coax out that darkness in her, nurture it to mirror his own.

Turn the snowbird into a raven.

"Why knives?" He resumed his ministrations on her clit, bringing the knife up to her breast. "Open your eyes."

Ashelin complied, eyelashes fluttering as she kept her head turned away. She took a ragged breath as he circled her nipple with the tip of the blade, and tried to focus on her words.

"I used to troll fetish dating sites to set up rough role plays with strangers." Her voice was shaking. "We'd always set up clear parameters, and my only limit was that I didn't want to be cut on. This guy agreed, but once he had me tied me to my bed he gagged me and spent hours making small shallow cuts all over me. He told me he did it because he wanted the experience of doing something to me that I wasn't pretending I hated. He wanted the power trip. He didn't fuck me. He just cut me up while I cried and tried to be somewhere else. I even tried to get in the mood, turn it into a positive experience because I crave helplessness." She paused. "But I learned that day that I crave only a certain kind of helplessness."

Vaas grunted and raised the knife to her throat. "Are you afraid that I'll cut you?" He slid a finger inside of her and her lips parted in a gasp.

"Yes," she admitted.

"You should be." He pressed the blade against her throat as he finger fucked her, and she was consumed with the warring lust and fear. "I don't trust easily, hermana. You've proven yourself to me, but I don't even trust my men as far as I could throw them. Know that if you betray me I'll slice you into tiny pieces." He removed his finger and slammed his cock deep into her slick heat. "Do you understand?"

"Yes!" Ashelin cried as another orgasm shattered her. Vaas nicked her throat and tossed the blade to the floor so he could grasp her hips and pound her into the bed. She gripped the ropes still securing her to the headboard, her legs spread wide, taking every inch he offered her. Her pussy stretched deliciously around his thick rod and her ears rang as her orgasm continued to pulse within her, neverending pleasure erupting within her over and over.

Vaas leaned down and suckled at the few drops of blood on her neck as he emptied himself into her. He drew his tongue languidly up her throat to her jaw as his hips slowed.

"Do you understand, Snowbird?" he repeated.

Her eyes were heavy, cheeks flushed. "Yes."