| XII |

Ashelin sat on a stool in the center of a dark room as Vaas retied her hands behind her back. There was a tripod opposite her, with a camera manned by a pirate she could barely see with the lights casting their dim glow across her.

Apparently her ransom idea hadn't been that original. Great minds think alike. She thought, and would have said it out loud except he'd gagged her again. She was already uncomfortably warm at his presence, but had to keep it under wraps.

She wanted to nail this audition.

"Good, Brock?" Vaas asked. "Got both of us?"

"Ready to go." Brock gave a thumbs up and hit record.

"Action." Vaas stepped behind her and she started to struggle, trying to yell through her gag. She started to get up to run but the pirate King caught her shoulder and sat her back down so hard her cunt muscles screamed in agony.

She stifled a moan and instead let out a very convincing sob as Vaas' hand snaked its way around her throat.

"Mr. Clarke, I picked up a nice little snowbird in Bangkok," he teased, with an underlying edge. "She assures me that you have lots of money, and would gladly pay me not to kill her. I hope she's right."

Ashelin widened her eyes and shrieked as he pressed a gun barrel against her temple. "As you can see," he continued, "we've been getting acquainted." He ran the gun down to her torn dress, and used the barrel to expose a breast. "I want 500,000 dollars in my account by noon tomorrow. If it's not in there, I'm going to put a bullet in one of her limbs and fuck her with my gun."

She was drenched.

She forced out a groan of fear and thrashed against his arm, but Vaas just laughed.

"That gives him 19 hours, that's more than enough time, don't worry, snowbird!" He nibbled at her neck and she pretended to hate it, shrinking away from him. "And the next day, if it's still not there, you get another bullet, and another fucking. Maybe in a different hole." Ashelin screamed and Vaas continued to laugh at her.

He was really laughing because this little sociopath was an extremely good actress. He figured she must have a terrible relationship with her father to want to do this to him.

"You have something to say, little bird?" He lowered her gag and tears streamed down her face.

"Please help me daddy, please..." She blinked her long lashes at the camera and let out a sob instead of a moan as Vaas circled her nipple with the gun barrel. "Please don't let them hurt me anymore!" She broke down into sobs, and he wrapped a fist into her hair, wrenching her head back to expose her throat.

"The account details are in the email, hermano." He spoke to the camera as Ashelin continued to cry softly. "I suggest you hurry if you want your little bird to fly back to you." He leaned down and kissed her neck and she cried harder, twisting away from him as best she could.

Vaas was satisfied with the video, and more than satisfied with Ashelin's performance. She was better than some of his authentic captives had been.

"You're very good, hermana." He cooed, brushing her hair back over her shoulder so he had better access to her exposed breast. She realized that the video was over and stopped crying, finally allowing the heat to show on her face.

Brock was flabbergasted at the transformation of her expression. She'd gone from terrified to horny in a millisecond. He left the camera on, staying perfectly still and quiet.

Before Ashelin could reply, Vaas replaced her gag and lifted her so that he was on the stool and she was facing away from him on his lap. He hooked an arm under her knee and lifted it, spreading her wide so that the other hand had full access to her saturated pussy.

She let her head fall back on his shoulder, biting into the gag as his expert hand worked its magic on her. Within a minute she came all over him and Brock's jaw dropped. This whore was totally hot for pirates.

Vaas freed himself from his pants and lifted her so that she was positioned at the head. He lowered her slowly onto him, both of them groaning at his thickness spreading her tight hole. When he was buried to the hilt, he moved his hands up to rest on her waist.

"Ride me, Snowbird," he demanded, and she was all too eager to comply. Even without support from her arms she managed to rock her hips, and she tried not to lose her rhythm as he peeled her dress from the top down. With the fabric pooled at her waist, he reached around to squeeze her breasts.

"Did I tell you to stop?" he asked, as she grew distracted by his ministrations.

She started to bounce up and down on his shaft with vigor. He grunted and fisted her crimson tresses, the other hand still playing with a nipple.

He met her thrusts, the only thing keeping her astride him his grip on her hair. She shrieked into the gag as she came, the orgasm crashing over her without warning, and he followed soon after, slamming into her and holding himself there as his cock pulsed.

Vaas lifted her off of him and shoved her down into the floor. She curled up on her side, riding the aftershocks of her orgasm and the sting of the ground meeting her crumpled and exhausted body.

"Brock, get her back to Earnhardt. I'll need her ready again tonight." Ashelin dazedly remembered that there was another guy there, and when he picked her up she realized that the King wanted her again that night.

The man was insatiable.

Just like her.