| XI |

"Do you have a death wish, hermana?" Vaas' voice was low and curious.

"No." Ashelin replied.

She spread her knees. He would understand eventually.

Without breaking their gaze, he slid his hand beneath her towel and stifled a moan at her slick heat.

He tightened his grip on the back of her neck and slid two fingers inside her, thumb circling her clit. "You're always so wet for me, little whore."

A squeak of relief escaped her lips, and Vaas gazed at her. This bitch was some kind of nympho. And he was rock hard so fast again.

In a swift motion, he withdrew his hand and tore the towel from her. He jerked her from the chair and shoved her face down against the floor so that her ass was up in the air.

He took a moment to admire her tight creamy globes, and then slammed his cock into her.

Ashelin cried out, a throaty sound of bliss that made him twitch inside her. He pistoned into her and it was all she could do to deal with the sensation of a building orgasm through the delicious soreness of her pussy from its abuse the night before.

She came hard, clenching around him, and he smacked her ass so hard that the floor abraded her face from the impact. He let go of her neck and straightened up, holding her waist tight as he hammered her.

She propped herself up on her elbows, but he reached down and shoved her face back down into the floor.

"You stay where I put you," he commanded, and another orgasm shook her at his words, drowning her in his maleness. He smacked her ass again, and released himself into her with a yell.

He pulled out and shoved her aside into a crumpled heap.

She rolled over onto her back, panting heavily.

"I hear you have a rich daddy." Vaas zipped himself back up and grabbed a lump of fabric from the table by the door, tossing it on top of Ashelin.

She pawed at it in s daze, realizing it was her tattered dress.

Vaas smirked. "We have a video to make."