Afterword

Did a lot of updates over the last few days, as I'm sure you've noticed, sorry for all of the notifications! This book got added to WPAfterDark's Whips and Chains list, and this being my very first story on Wattpad, it was in desperate need of some polishing.

So it got a pass, and it also wet my whistle again for Vaas and Ashelin. They've always been there, you know, just waiting to emerge once again. I wanted to let all of my long-time fans know that I haven't forgotten about these two. I've had the second book planned out for a long time, but of course, I have a lot of stories planned out for a long time. So know that it is coming. When exactly, I don't know, but it will exist at some point in the future.

Anyway, I wanted to post this just to remind you all that I love you, and if it weren't for your support on this story back in 2015 I sure as hell wouldn't be where I am today.

So thank you, from the bottom of my kinky depraved little heart. <3

Also, although I desperately needed a new cover, I thought I would immortalize the old one here forever... because it will always hold a special place in my heart. A girl always remembers her first.

 A girl always remembers her first