| XX |

Ashelin knelt in the center of the room, wearing nothing but a rope tied around her neck. Vaas had roughly set her up this way and then left. She assumed she was to stay put.

She closed her eyes, evening out her breath. Her pussy dripped with anticipation. The length of rope fell between her breasts and pooled on the floor. It had been secured to tighten.

She swallowed hard, shivering at the rough tendril on the sensitive skin of her neck.

It felt like hours before Vaas strutted in the door. Her eyes slid open, heavy with desire, and he leaned down to grasp the leash of the rope. She inhaled deeply, the scent of campfire and whiskey mingled with sweat.

He wrenched hard on the rope, too fast for Ashelin to react as her body flung face first into the floor. He knelt and gently pet her head, brushing her hair back from her heated face.

This sweet display was contrasted by him yanking the rope, constricting her throat. He freed his cock from his pants and guided her mouth towards it, sliding down her hungry throat with ease. He groaned as she choked on him, and wound a fist in her hair.

Ashelin's pussy clenched and released over and over as Vaas fucked her mouth, sparks flooding her vision from lack of oxygen. Just as she started to flirt with unconsciousness he loosened the rope and she gasped and gagged around his thick meat.

He pumped harder, enjoying the moans and squeaks of discomfort, and tugged on the rope with the rhythm of his thrusts. It was all she could do to stay on her knees as he roughly had his way with her.

He came hard and shot his load straight down her throat.

"Take every drop, hermana," Vaas warned, voice thick with pleasure. Ashelin swallowed as quickly as she could to avoid spitting up his precious seed, licking him as he pulled out of her.

She coughed and gasped, but didn't lose any of the salty substance. He smiled and stroked her cheek. He opened his mouth to say something, but froze.

Ashelin raised an eyebrow, and then noticed the sound of helicopter blades chopping the night air.

Vaas' blood ran cold. There was only one person who would be showing up uninvited.

Hoyt.