| Epilogue |

Ashelin tried to shift her position but she was tied too tightly. Stark naked, bent over Vaas' front porch railing, ass in the air. He'd secured her there in the wee hours of the morning, and the sun had risen and beaten her with rays.

She was pretty sure her cheeks were sunburnt at this point.

Vaas' men went about their daily business, every once in awhile whistling at her body so crudely on display. They knew better than to touch her, but making her feel like a piece of meat was definitely on the agenda.

And her pussy couldn't be wetter.

She wanted to squirm. Any time there was a slight breeze her clit ached for friction.

Ashelin was dying of arousal.

"How's it going, hermana?" Vaas drawled, and she peered through the rail bars to see him smiling down at her. Upside down from her point of view, he looked very amused with himself.

"Peachy." She tried to sound flippant but failed horribly, the word coming out breathy and desperate.

"Your poor little ass is so red." He pulled a jar of coconut oil from his pocket and stepped forward, and she felt a cooling sensation as he gently massaged her hot skin.

She moaned at the contact, her pussy clenching at how good his hand felt.

"Oh, my little Snowbird is so horny, out here on display in the hot sun," he teased.

It was early afternoon now and thankfully she was no longer in direct sunlight. Another breeze made her gasp as he smoothed the oil down her legs.

"Please..." she whimpered.

He finished coating her and rubbed his hand in light circular motions on her ass cheek. "Please what?"

"Please fuck me," Ashelin groaned and he brought his hand down hard. She shrieked with the force of it, stinging her sunburnt skin extra hard, and nearly came at the pain and degradation that rippled through her.

"Is that what you deserve?" Vaas hissed. "After letting that pink fairy defile you? My Queen?" SMACK. "Answer me!"

"No!" she cried, tears at the corner of her eyes from pain and frustration. "I accept my punishment," she choked out.

SMACK. She bit off her squeal and he chuckled.

"Oh, you accept it, do you?" His voice was like silk, a predator drawing in his prey. "Tell me what happened."

"Wh-what?" she asked.

SMACK. "Tell me how it happened, fucking whore!"

Fear rippled through Ashelin's chest and she reveled in it, feeling deliciously alive. This dangerous man was hers, her King, her love.

"We were fighting," she breathed, and flinched, anticipating a blow that didn't come. She licked her lips. "I insulted his dead girlfriend."

Vaas fingers dug into her skin hard, and she writhed against them. "Did he force you?" Deep down he knew it was a stupid question to ask this woman, of all women. But this was his woman. And regardless of her sexual tastes, he was a man, and had the animalistic need to protect her.

Ashelin knew better than to lie. "No." She flinched again and Vaas laughed, knowing that the anticipation of the spank was the real punishment.

"And?" he prompted, running his fingers up and down her inner thighs.

She let out a sob as her center ached to be filled by him. "We hit each other." she stammered. "We fucked. It was quick."

"Did it satisfy you?" His tone was laced with warning, and Ashelin shivered as his fingers stopped their teasing assault.