| XXII |

Hoyt threw open the doors to a spacious room in a building Ashelin had never been in before. Archon dragged her in, hand twisted in the hair at the nape of her neck.

She couldn't stop the sob that escaped her at the sight of Vaas. Chained to the far wall, behind bars, and gagged with a red cloth. His shirtless torso gleamed with sweat and blood, muscles straining as he fought his bonds.

Their eyes met, hers desperate and afraid, his wild with maniacal anger.

"Ah, what a sweet reunion!" Hoyt bellowed as he spread his hands. "You know how I love to rub salt in the wound, eh Vaas?" The pirate King thrashed, watching helplessly as Archon threw Ashelin down on a nearby lounge chair.

Hoyt waved in someone from the shadows, and Vaas' blood boiled as Brock stepped into the lamplight. That fucking betraying bastard.

"At least someone is still loyal to me." Hoyt patted Brock on the shoulder and motioned to Ashelin. "Take your spoils."

Vaas screamed through his gag, not even noticing the blood running down his chafed wrists.

Ashelin tried to bolt, but Archon grabbed her throat and kept her in place with an iron grip. She twisted her hands to no avail, the rope effectively pinning her wrists behind her.

Brock's expression was that of a predator. At one time it might have excited her, but all she felt now was dread. His bandaged shoulder spoke volumes of his lust for revenge.

Hoyt pulled up a chair near Vaas to watch the show.

"I rather enjoyed the first ransom video you shot," he said, as if he and the pirate were at tea. "She's one of a kind, this one. I can't say I don't understand your motives."

"Don't fucking touch me!" Ashelin shrieked as Brock reached her. He yanked on her ankles so she laid flat on the base of the chair, and held her thighs down with considerable strength.

"Don't worry slut, I'm going to make sure you enjoy this," he promised, and then shot a grin at Vaas.

"Alas, this is what happens when you fuck me," Hoyt continued, and crossed his legs. "You get to stay here in time out while he fucks her."

Brock buried his face in Ashelin's pussy and she couldn't stop the tears from flowing. She screamed something incoherent, struggling with all her might. Archon held her shoulders down roughly as Brock continued his onslaught, gripping her thighs with white knuckles.

Vaas almost blacked out with rage.

"Would you believe I got five million for her?" Hoyt laughed. "This self proclaimed King in the Himalayas. You would think he'd have all the slaves he could want in a war torn country, but he jumped at the chance for a Canadian bitch."

Ashelin felt an orgasm building, and fought it with everything she had. She wouldn't give this asshole the satisfaction. She refused.

But it was no use. He laughed against her clit as she came, and she went limp with humiliation.

"Well that didn't take very long," Brock taunted, and crawled up her body, lifting the tank top as he went. She turned her head to the side to avoid his gaze as he sucked at her nipples.

The ex pirate King strained against his bonds, and she watched him, trying to separate her mind from her body.

Brock slapped her, bringing her back to reality.

"What's the matter, whore?" His voice was like venom. "You don't like it gentle, do you?" He tore her from Archon's grip and dragged her to the cage. He shoved her against it, facing Vaas, who stopped struggling to stare at her.

In that moment she saw sadness in his eyes, regret maybe.

"I did what you said." Her voice was hoarse from the screaming. "I tried, I'm sorry."

Brock jerked her back and slammed her against the bars again, making her cry out.

Vaas continued his fight, the few inches between them feeling like miles.

Ashelin felt Brock's hard cock against her ass and she stiffened, trying to squirm away.

"Yeah, that got your attention," he purred, and licked up the side of her neck while holding Vaas' gaze. He started to push into her and she shrieked, trying to clench him out. It just made the pain worse, and she tried to relax her muscles to ease it.

"Don't, please don't..." she begged, but he slammed into her.

Brock bit down on her earlobe and she sobbed, her body cruelly shoved into the bars with each hard thrust. "Nobody to save you this time."

He pistoned into her for what seemed like hours.

Stars speckled Vaas' vision as he watched her, limp and dejected and sobbing as Brock violated her. He wanted to tear the bastard's dick off and feed it to him. He wanted to skin Hoyt from his toes to his smug fucking face.

And he wanted to wrap his arms around Ashelin, hold her against him. The thought terrified him. That need to protect her caused him to practically wear his wrists down to the bone.

Brock finished and then dropped her to the floor in a heap. He spit on her, and she didn't even move as the saliva slowly ran down her cheek.

Hoyt stood up from his seat, giving a slow clap. "Bravo! Bravo!" He smacked Brock on the back and motioned for Archon to join them. He knelt down and gently brushed Ashelin's hair from her tear-stained face. "Your chariot awaits, Princess."