Chapter 4

Chapter 4

{Isabella}
I set up my room for the girls and go downstairs to order some pizzas. "Hello and thanks for calling Pizza Hut. What can I get you?" A girl on the other end asks. "Can I get four large pizzas. One meat lover, one Hawaiian, one supreme, and one plain cheese. And a bottle of Dr. Pepper, and a bottle of Pepsi." I say and waiting for her to tell me how much that cost. "Yes ma'am! That'll be $35.96. Would you like pick-up or delivery?" She asks. "I'd like delivery if you don't mind." I say. "No problem. It'll take twenty minutes." She says and hangs up. I walk back to my room and take a shower. I walk out,in black silk shorts and a black button up, and see Ashton on my bed again. "You have to get out!" I yell and he looks mock hurt. "Why are you kicking me out? I thought that we were friends!" He says and I laugh. "Yes we are friends, but you need to leave! I have friends coming over!" I say and start to push him out of my room throught the window. He's almost out the door when he steps to the right. "Friends? My boys would love to meet friends!" He says and the door rings.

Have we been fussing for twenty minutes?

"How long have we been talking?" I ask and he looks at his watch. "Well you were in the shower for ten minutes and we've been talking for ten minutes. So about twenty minutes." He answers and I grab some money from my purse. "That's either the pizza guy or the the girls." I say and run down the stairs. "Pizza?! I'm calling the guys!" He shouts and I grown out loud.

I open the door and see the pizza guy standing there struggling to hold it. I grab it from him and put it down on my kitchen counter. I hand him a fifty dollar bill and say,"You can keep the change." He looks at me and smiles. "Thank you." He says and I smile back. "Thank you, and have a good day!" I say and he nods before walking back to his truck and driving away. I close the door and turn around to see Ashton and his friends looking at the pizza. "If you touch that pizza I will kill you!" I shout and they slowly back away from the pizza. "What are you guys doing here?!" I shout and André, Reece, Oscar, and Dennis point to Ashton who gives me a sheepish smile. "Ashton called us and said that there was going to be pizza." Dennis says and I glare at Ashton. The door bell rings and I look at the boys with a look that could kill them all in 2.5 seconds flat. "Sit down and don't say a word." I say and they nod. I walk over to the door and see Alex, Selena, Jada, and Karis standing in the doorway. "Where's Hazel?" I ask as I welcome them in. "Oh she has a date with her boyfriend." Selena says and an idea pops into my head. "Call Hazel and tell her to bring her boyfriend over here." I say and Selena pulls out her cellphone and nods. I turn to the boys and smile. "Go get ready. I guess you're staying over here. Get a sleeping bag and go to my room. If you aren't there in five minutes I'm locking the window. Okay?" I say and they nod before running up the stairs. I turn back to the girls and smile. "I have pizza, sodas, ice cream, and board games. Follow me!" I say and we grab the stuff before going to my room.