Chapter 11

Chapter 11

{Isabella}
Ashton and I walk into the room and I just start to admire it. It's a dark gray/grey room with black furniture and I fall in love with it instantly. "You like it?" He Pops asks and I nod my head without paying attention to it. "Yeah! These are my two favorite colors." I say and he nods his head happily. "Well I'm glad that you like it." He says before he hands me a stack of papers. "You'll receive half of your winnings and I'll receive the other half. Is that okay with you?" Pops asks and I nod my head before I look him dead in the eyes. "I want half of my winnings to be given to charity, divide it evenly and then give them to a worthy cause." I say and he nods his head before he pulls me in for a hug. "You're a good girl, and a good fighter." He whispers in my ear and I start to blush, and give him a small smile. "Thank you." I say before I pull away from him. "Can I go and train with Ashton?" I ask and he nods his head before he gives me a pair of keys. "Sure. Welcome to your home away from home." He says and Ashton and I leave the room and walk over to two punching bags. "Show me what you got. I've heard a lot about you." He says with a smirk and I smirk too before I give him a roundhouse kick in the stomach. He lands on his back and looks up at me like he just fell in love all over again. "I think I'm in love." He says and I roll my eyes as I help him up and we start to train.

{Later that night...}
"Do you want me to drop you off at home after we eat?" Ashton asks me and I quickly shake my head no. "No. Can I stay with you? I don't want to be alone." I ask and he nods his head before he gives me a boyish grin that quickly turns into a smirk. "Why not? Or do you just want to see me naked?" He asks and my face starts to burn before I punch him on the arm. "You know what? I'll just go home. See you later." I say before I turn around and start to walk home. He runs up to me and spins me around to face him. "I'm sorry. Okay? Please stay with me?" He begs and I nod my head with a smirk. "Sure. If you insist." I answer calmly and walk to his car before I get into the passenger seat and patiently wait for him. "What am I going to do with you?" He asks as he gets in and I give him a kiss on his lips before I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. It's your fault that you like me." I say and he nods his head before he gives me a smirk as he turns to face me. "I don't like you. I love you." He corrects and I nod my head before we drive to a McDonald's.

{A few minutes later...}
We walk into McDonald's and I walk up the counter as Ashton follows me. The boys looks about my age and I clear my throat and he looks up at me before his eyes widen. "Ummm, welcome to McDonald's. What can I get you?" He asks as he stutters over himself and I laugh. "Can I get a Big Mac with a side of large French fries and a large sweet tea? Oh, can I get a Mcflurry too?" I ask and he nods his head before I give him the money and go to take a seat. Ashton orders too and his phone rings and he walks into the bathroom. I hear someone wolf whistle and turn to see the boy at the counter smirking at me and motioning for me to come over to him. "Hey there cutie. What's your name?" He asks and I pretend to play dumb. "Isabella, but you can call my Bell or Bella. What's your name?" I ask them add a giggle for good measure. "Jason." He answers simply with a smirk and I laugh to myself which comes out as a giggle. He writes his phone number down on a piece of paper and hands it to me along with my food. I take a seat just as Ashton walks out of the bathroom looking very angry and stressed. "Take it to go." Ashton says in a deathly low time of voice and I nod my head before I get up and follow after him.