Chapter 6

Chapter 6

{Isabella}
I wake up the next morning and last night's memories come flooding into my brain. I look towards the closet to see Ashton with a small smile on those soft,pink lips and I immediately start to blush. "Good morning, Isabella. How are you?" He asks as I get up. "I-I'm f-fine. How are you?" I ask as I stutter over myself. "I'm good. What's for breakfast?" He asks and I pause for a minute to think. "How about...pancakes?" I say and he nods. "I'll help you cook." He says and we both walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

I start to make the batter and I say over my shoulder,"Can you preheat the stove and start to cook the bacon?" "Sure thing, love." He says and my heart skips a beat. He stands right beside me and cooks the bacon while I start to cook the pancakes, three at a time. I'm humming 'Vapor' to myself when I feel Ashton wrap his arms around me. (A/N Who else loves 5SOS besides me?) "What are you doing, Ashton?" I ask and it's hard for me to breath. "I'm doing what I want to do." I whispers in my ear and I have to remember myself to breath. "We could get caught." I say and I'm about to pass out or embarrass myself. "Come on, there's enough boys and girls for every guy to have one...I choose you." He whispers in my ear and I get shivers down my spine. "Why did you choose me?" I whisper and he laughs. "I don't know. There's something about you that is just...miraculous. Plus you look like you could be some fun." He whispers in my ear and I turn around to look at him. "So just because I look fun you want to choose me?" I ask and he nods. He gives me raised eyebrow and looks at me. "So, do you choose me too?" He asks and I smile. "Yeah I choose you...now go throw away the food that you just burnt." I say and his eyes widen. He lets go of me and goes back to the pans. He burnt three pancakes and two strips of bacon. "See? This proves my point that you're so good looking." He says with a laugh as he puts up the pans and gets out new ones. "Were you serious about what you said earlier?" He asks and looks at me with a blush on his face. "Are you blushing?" I ask and he looks down. "It's okay for the big, bad boy to blush...I actually like it." I say and he looks at me straight on. "Do you like me more now?" He asks and I giggle. I make some more pancakes and he hugs me from behind. We finish the pancakes and bacon then I run up the stairs to get the others. I get up to the top of the stairs and I'm right in front of the door when Ashton slaps my butt. I squeal then open the door. "Wake up everybody! We have food!" I say and they all sit up. They all start to get up and stretch before they leave the room. "Ashton please save me some food. I'm just going to clean up in here." I say and he nods before he runs downstairs after the group of boys and girls. I fold everyone's blankets then stack their pillows on top of them. I walk out of the room and head downstairs to see everyone eating all of the food. I look at Ashton who's holding up a plate in each hand. "You are the best." I say as I try to grab a plate. "Give me a kiss first." He says and I scowl at him. "Okay." I say and lean in. When he comes close enough I turn my head so he kisses my cheek. I smile and grab a plate from his hands. "That's not very nice." He says and I laugh. "Who ever said that I was nice?" I ask and he laughs. "Far enough." After we eat breakfast and the others leave it's just me and Ashton. "Get dressed. We're going to leave in 10 minutes." He says and I nod eagerly. I run up to my room and change.