Chapter 5

Chapter 5

{Isabella}
After Hazel and her boyfriend, Augustus, came to my house we all went into my room. "Okay! Who wants to play truth or dare?!" I ask as I bite a slice of meat lovers pizza. "Me!" Ashton and his friends say throught mouths full of food. "Does anyone have a glass bottle? They spin better." I ask and Augustus raises his hand. "I've got one in my car. Hold on." He says and runs to go and get it. "Okay guys, remember: you must answer the truth or you must take the dare." I say and the boys shake their heads. "Lets up the stakes." Dennis says and I nod. "If you don't want to answer the dare you have to take off a piece of clothing. Whoever gets down to their underwear has to go streaking down the street. Deal?" He says and we all nod. Augustus comes running back into my room and sits down. "Okay Gus here's the deal: if you down want to answer the trust or do the dare then you have to strip. Whoever gets down to their underwear has to streak down the street. Okay?" I explain and he nods. "Okay then; you spin first." I say and it lands on Selena. "Okay Selena: truth or dare?" I ask and she's quite for a few moments before she says "Truth." "If you had to date anyone in this room besides the girls and me; then who would it be?" Augustus asks and it takes less than two seconds for her to say,"Dennis." We all look at Dennis and he blushes like a roasted beet. "It's my turn!" I say and spin the bottle. It lands on Ashton. "Okay Ash. Truth or dare?" I ask and he smirks. "I choose dare." He says and I pull out a wicked smile. "I dare you to go and run up to your mom and yell 'The baby's coming! The baby's coming!'" I say and he nods. "I need three witnesses." He says and my hand shoots up. "I've got to see this." I say with a laugh and he nods. André raises his hand and Ashton nods again. The three of us climb out of my window and into Ashton's and we walk to the living room. His mom is sitting on the couch watching TV and smiles when she sees her son. "Hey mom I need to tell you something." Ashton says and she pauses the TV. "Where's dad?" He asks and I nudge him in the ribs. He rolls his eyes and says,"Mom the baby's coming! My baby's coming!" He yells and she jumps up sky high. "Your baby?" She asks and he nods. She runs to him and puts her hands around his neck. "You got a girl pregnant?!" She yells and André grabs her by the waist. "It's just a joke!" Ashton yells and she glares at him. "Who made you do it?" She asks and I raise my hand. "It was me ma'am. I'm sorry." I say and she takes a deep breath. "Who are you?" She asks with a smile. "Isabella. I'm your neighbour." I say and she hugs me. "Nice to meet you, Isabella. I'm Coral." She says as she lets me go. "Okay goodbye mom." Ashton says and we go back to his room then back to my window. When we get back in my room I tell everyone what happened.

After that we watch some movies, finish all of the food then we fall asleep. A few hours later I wake up and go to use the bathroom. When I walk out of the bathroom I walk down to the kitchen. I open the refrigerator and look into it. I'm about to pull out some water and cheese when I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I turn around and come face to face with a smirking Ashton. "What are you making?" He asks and I look down so he won't see my blush. "Green tea and grilled cheese." I say and he smiles. "I'll have the same thing." He says and sits down. I nod and start to boil the water and get out a pan.

After I finish I pass him sugar and lemon juice. "What is this?" He asks as he looks at the cup. "It's tea. You put sugar and lemon in it." I say and he does it. He takes a sip and smiles. "This is really good!" He says and I nod. "I know right? I love tea." I say and bite into my grilled cheese and he does the same. We finish and I put up the dishes and we walk back to my bedroom. We get to my door and Ashton pushes me against the door and kisses me on the lips. I stay pinned to the wall and he walks into the room.