Chapter 9

Chapter 9

{Isabella}
Ashton and I walk into my house and I look around with delight as I notice that the house is surprisingly clean and tidy. "I can't wait for you to meet my parents! You're going to love them... hopefully, or they're going to love you. Whichever works for you." I say as I pull him upstairs after me. "Will you help me pick out an outfit please?" I ask as we walk over to my closet. "You don't keep a lot of girly clothes do you?" Ashton asks with sarcasm everywhere in his voice.  "I mostly keep boxer or training outfits." I answer as we keep looking through all of my clothes. "How about this?" Ashton asks as he shows me the outfit. It's pair of black dress pants with a light peach kind of color see through shirt. "I actually love it!" I say as I try on the clothes. "Why are there so many cuts and bruises on your body?" Ashton asks and I turn around to face him. "They're from fights from the past." I answer and he face palms himself. "Oh! I have a match tomorrow!" He says to himself and I nod my head. "Can you take me with you? I really want to see you fight, and I need to find another agent so that I can restart my career as a fighter." I ask and he nods his head. "Okay. Normally I wouldn't let my girlfriend see me fight,but you fight too, so you know what to expect." Ashton says and I give him a smile then a kiss on his cheek. "You're the best!" I shout and he starts to blush. I put on the outfit and he nods his head as I spin around for him to see everything. "You look good." He says and I give him a huge smile. "Thank you. You look good too." I say and he smiles too. The doorbell rings and Conner and I walk to the door before I open it.

"Hey mom! Hi dad!" I say as I lead them into the house. "The house looks so nice and neat, Isabella!" My mother says and the start to walk up the stairs. "We're just going to go to sleep for a little while then we'll make dinner and meet that friend you stayed the night with." My father says and I laugh nervously. "Mom and dad my friend's right here. His name's Ashton, and he's my boyfriend." I say slowly and they turn around faster than the speed of light, sound, and everything else in the world. "He's a boy!?" They both shout and I stand in front of Ashton. "Yes he is mom and dad. He's been here with me while the two of you have been gone." I say and their heads immediately drop to the floor. "If you're going to get so upset then I'll just leave with Ashton." I say and Ashton and I start to walk out of the house when I hear my mom shout, "We're sorry Isabella! Please come back!". I turn around and walk over to my mom and dad. "He seems like a good boy." My father says and I start to smile like an idiot. "We'll talk about this later. Goodnight." My dad says and I nod my head as they walk up the stairs and into their room.