Chapter 14

Chapter 14

{Isabella}
We walk over to my house and up the stairs to my room. "I'm so excited to go the park!" I cheer softly as I walk into my room. Ashton laughs at my 5 (five) year old nature and smiles. "You're too cute." He says and I blush and shake my head as I walk into the closet. I come back out with an outfit and hold it up for him to see.

He smiles and nods his head

He smiles and nods his head. "That'll good great on you baby girl...just make sure to stay close to me so no one gets the wrong idea and thinks that you're single." Ashton says and I nod my head as I walk into the bathroom. I take a shower and put on my clothes before I walk out of the bathroom. I sit at my little mirror on my night stand and start to do my hair.

I turn around to look at him and his jaw drops

I turn around to look at him and his jaw drops. "You look....beautiful. Now you really can't leave my side." He says in awe and I blush as I get up and walk over to him. I pull him up and he wraps his arms around my waist as he comes up. He looks down at me and I admire how he looks, or more like what he's wearing.

I smile and reach up to kiss him

I smile and reach up to kiss him. He reaches down and kisses me back with a huge goofy grin on his soft features. "We're matching!" I say excitedly and hw giggles at my behavior. "Yes, yes we are baby girl. Wanna go ahead and head to the park?" He asks and I nod my head as my stomach grumbles. He laughs and looks down at my stomach. "Would you like to eat first?" He asks and I nod my head as I start to blush.

We get to McDonald's and we both wait in line. I'm standing behind him and he's holding my hand amd our fingers are intertwined with each others. Ashton pulls our hands up to his mouth before he kisses the back of my hand gently and lets it fall back to his side. We get to the front of the line and he looks down at me with an amused smile. "What would you like baby girl?" He asks in a soft tone and I look up at the menu. "Can I have a Big Mac with french fries and a sweet tea?" I ask softly and he smiles down at me and repeats what I just said to the boy who's taking our order.

"You don't have to be scared you know that baby girl, right? No one's going to hurt you on my watch, okay?" He asks and I nod my head as I move closer to him. "I know Ash, but I like being close to you. Am I bothering you?" I ask and look down at my feet. He lifts my head up and makes me look at him. "No, you're not bothering me baby girl. I just thought that you were scared." He says as he kisses my cheek softly. I blush and play with his fingers as I wait for him to order his food. He gets the same thing that I do and we take a seat.

"I have to go use the bathroom. Are you going to be okay with staying here by yourself?" Ashton asks and I playfully glare at him as I laugh. "I can take care of myself Ashton...I think that I'll be fine while you're in the bathroom." I say and he nods his head before he smiles and goes to the bathroom. They call our number and I get up before I walk over to the guy who has my food (aka very precious items to me). I go to grab my food and he pulls it away from my reach. "Can I get my food?" I ask with annoyance in my tone. "Sure...if I can have your phone number." The creep says and I glare at him before I sigh. "Just give me my food dude. I'm sorry but you're not cute enough to be my type." I snap at him and he looks at me with hurt in his eyes that quickly turns to anger.

"Who would wanna date you? I mean just look at you." He spits out and tears start to peak their way through my eyes. "Hey baby girl. What's wrong?" Ashton asks as I bury my head into his chest. I point to the guy who still has our food and try to stop crying. 

{Ashton}
I come from the bathroom to see Isabella at the counter and I smile as I walk over to her. My smile quickly fades away as I see tears streaming down her beautiful face. I see her point to the guy at the cash register who has our food and glare at him. "What the hell did you say to my girlfriend?!" I shout at him and look down to see Isabella flinch. "N-nothing." The guy stammers out and I pull Isabella away from my chest to make her look at me. "Go to the car baby girl, okay? I'm going to be right behind you." I say in a calm tone and she nods her head before she runs to the car still crying.

I turn my attention back to the guy and grab him by his shirt. "I don't know what you did, but you made my girl cry. No one does that to her, NO ONE. I would beat you into a pulp, but I won't because she would be pissed if I did that. But remember...if you EVER make her cry or hurt her I will beat the shit out of you. Do you understand?!" I shout in his face and he nods his head I push him down his back and grab the food before I go to the car.

{Isabella}
I clean my face up just as Ashton gets in the car. He hands me my food and I smile. "Yay! Food!" I shove some french fries into my mouth and start to eat them as a huge smile takes over my features. "Are you okay baby girl? What did he say?" Ashton asks and I swallow my chewed up french fries before I look at him. "He said 'Who would wanna date you? I mean just look at you' ". I repeat and Ashton starts to get out of the car again. I grab his arm and pull him back into the car. "It's okay Ashy. I'm better now...I promise." I tell him honestly and he nods his head as he kisses me softly. "I wanna date you and you look beautiful." He says and I blush as he drives to the park.