Chapter 7

Chapter 7

{Isabella}
I run up to my room and walk into my closet to see what I can wear. I grab a pair of high-waisted shorts, a black crop-top, and a pair of black Vans. I throw on a grey/gray beanie before I run back downstairs to see Ashton on the couch in a different pair of clothes. He's in a pair of blue jean shorts, a navy blue button up shirt and pair of black Vans, just like mine. "I'm ready to go." I say and he looks at me and his jaw drops. "Do you not like it?" I ask as I look myself over. "You look absolutely stunningly beautiful." He says as he walks over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist before he pulls me in for a kiss. As soon as his lips touch mine,I feel fireflies start to glow in my stomach. {A/N I love Owl City? Are there any Hoot Owls out there? If you don't know who that is then message me!} We both pull away to catch our breaths before we go right back into it. "You look perfect." He says before he takes my hand in his and pulls me out of my house. We pull my bike into the garage and I lock it. "Wow. You must really love that bike." Ashton says as we walk over to his house. "I love that bike more than anything." I say as we walk into his garage and he walks over to a car and grabs some keys. My eyes widen as they land on the car in front of me. "This is yours?!" I ask as I run my hands along the beautiful car, but it's still not as good as my baby. "Yeah." He says as he gets in. I get in and fall in love with the car. "I love this Mercedes Benz." I say and Ashton just laughs as he pulls out of his garage.

"Where are we?!" I ask as we/he pulls up to a park before we get out. "We're at a park." He says simply and I snort as I laugh. "I can very well see that." I say as he takes my hand in his. "I mean why did you bring me here of all places?" I ask and can't help but marvel at all of the beauty that I can see. There's tulips,roses,dandelions, Narcissus, and a bunch of other flowers, there's even a little pond with ducks in it. "I've never shown nor told anyone about this park. You're really special to me and so is this." He says and I kiss his cheek. He pulls of my beanie and I chase after him all around the park. I tackle him to the ground and grab my beanie back from him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me down to his side. "It's beautiful here. I can see why you like it here so much." I say and he smiles at me. "Well if I ever go missing you'll know where to find me." He says jokingly and I nod my head. "After we leave here I can take you home." Ashton says after a while and my eyes widen slightly as I quickly shake my head 'no'. "No no no. I don't want to go home." I say and he nods his head. "Okay then. How about we leave here, go get pizza, then watch movies at my house?" He suggests and I nod my head. "That's a great idea." I say as we both get up and dust ourselves off.

Ashton and I walk through the doors of the movie store and I fall in love instantly. Ashton looks at my face and starts to laugh. He takes my hand in his and pulls me after him to the Horror section and I quickly back away from him, and he turns around to face me with a hurt expression all over his face. "It's not you,Ashton. I just hate scary movies." I say then turn around and walk to the Action-Comedy section of the store with Ashton following me. I grab the movie that says Central Intelligence and show it to Ashton who gives me an 'are you serious' look to which I nod my head as my response. "I'll make you a deal: you can get that only if we can watch a scary movie." He says and I think this over for a few minuets before I slowly nod my head. "Okay." I say uneasily and he gives me a wicked grin before he pays for the two movies and we leave.