Chapter 13

Chapter 13

{Isabella}
{The next morning...}
I wake up the next morning and see that Ashton's not in bed with me. I get up and walk around the room when I hear the shower running. I get back in bed and see Ashton walk out in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

Oh my goodness...best way to wake up EVER.

I think to myself as he walks over to me and smiles. "Good morning baby girl." He says and kisses my head. "Good morning Ash. How did you sleep?" I ask as he walks over to his drawers and grabs a pair of black boxers then walks over to the closet and walks in. "I slept fine...better than I have in years." He answers through the closet and walks out with only boxers on.

"Ashton no!" I shout at him and he looks up at me with alarm on his face. "What! What's wrong?!" He asks while looking around frantically. "You came out of the closet! I can't believe it! How could you do this to me?! I thought that we had something!" I shout at him and he glares at me. "That's not funny, Isabella." He says and I nod my head as I laugh. I stop laughing and I get up before I walk over to him as he tries to put on a pair of pants.

"I'm sorry, Ash." I say as I hug him. He laughs before he hugs me back. "You're lucky that I love you to much to be upset with you." He says and I smile as I kiss him on the back of his neck. "Yes, yes I am lucky." I say with a smile and he laughs as he pulls me tightly against him. "I love you too you know." I comment and he kisses the top of my head. "What do you want to do today?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders as he laughs.

"How about you and I go to the park today? Your parents are going to work right?" He comments and I nod my head. "Yep. Hopefully they'll get off at a decent time." I answer and he smiles and nods his head. "Good. Then we'll go to the park, and today will just be about you and I. I promise, and we'll have a great day." He says and I smile as I nod my head. "Sounds like a great idea!"

(A/N I know that this short...sorry loves!😀😁🤓🤓)