Chapter 16

Chapter 16

{Isabella}
Ashton pulls up to a mansion (a literal mansion), and drives through the gate. "Ashton....why are you taking me here?" I ask uneasily as he stops the car and someone takes the car keys. We both get out of the car and I follow him inside. "André?! I need your help!" Ashton calls and a nice looking old man (who looks about seventy) walks up to us. "Mr. André has been expecting you. If you'll follow me Sir and Madame." He says with a kind smile. "Hillo. It's nice to meet you Sir." I say to the old man as Ashton and I follow him. Ashton wraps an arm around my waist and kisses the side of my head. "It's nice to meet you as well Madame. My name is William." The old man says and I nod my head. "Why are you here William? Are you André's father?" I ask and Ashton laughs quietly. "Baby girl.....William is André's butler, but he lives here with them." Ashton explains and I blush as I nod my head. "Right, I'm sorry Mr. William." I apologize and William shakes his head. "It's quite alright Madame....André's father is almost never so I'm like his father." He says and I nod my head again.

William opens the door for us and I walk in first. "Thank you Sir." I say to him and he gives me a small smile before he says, "You're very welcome Madame." He closes the door and I turn my attention to André and Ashton. "What's wrong Ashton?" Andre's asks as we take a seat on one of the couches in his room. "Isabella gave my old gang leader a broken and bloody nose.....that means that they'll most likely try and get her back for that." Ashton quickly explains and André looks at me with a shocked expression. "In my defense.....I didn't know that he was a gang leader." I say sheepishly and André chuckles. "Isabella.....you've got some big balls to do that. I'm highly impress." He says and Ashton nods his head. "I'm impressed too, but she needs to stay here for a while. Or at least until this all blows over." Ashton says and I look at the both of them like they're crazy. "So, you two are just going to talk about my fate like I'm not even here?! Are you really going to do that?!" I shout as I glare at the both of them.

"If it keeps you safe then yes, that's exactly what we're going to do." Ashton says calmly and I glare at him even harder (if that's even remotely possible). "Fine, but what about my parents?" I ask and Ashton and André share a look for a split second. "We'll take care of that, alright? Just trust us." André says and I nod my head. "I trust you guys, okay? Just keep my parents safe." I say as I get up and start to pace. "Why are you pacing? That's our job as of right now." Ashton asks with a slight chuckle and I laugh dryly. "It keeps me calm, okay? I picked it up from my dad when I was little." I say and continue to pace. "Why can't I just go to him, explain the situation, and apologize to the asshole?" I ask and they both look at me like I'm crazy. "You can't do that! He'll kill you, or worse...." Ashton trails off mid sentence and I stop my pacing to look at him. "What's worse that him killing me, Ashy?" I ask and he just shakes his head and shutters. "You don't wanna know." He says and I nod my head slowly before I stop pacing.

{A few hours later.....}
"Here you go, Isabella. You'll be staying here for as long as Ashton needs you to. If you need to leave the house, or the property you must call either me or William." André says and I nod my head as I look at the room that I'm about to be confined in. "Yeah, thank you for letting me stay here." I thank him and he shakes his head and shrugs. "It's no problem. I haven't seen Ashton this happy in forever....so I have no problem doing this for my best friend's girlfriend." He explains and I nod my head with a small smile on my lips. "You really care about him, don't you?" I ask as we walk into my room. "Yeah. When I was younger people used to bully because of the money and the house and stuff like that. I couldn't do anything about it, and they kept doing it. One day, Ashton saw me getting beat up and he scared them off for me....we've been best friends ever since." He says and adjusts the glasses on his nose. "I'm glad that you two met....it's good to have someone like that." I say and wrap my arm around his shoulder. He lays and shoves me playfully.

Ashton comes into my new room and sees André and I shoving each other. "Hey André...lay off of my girl, okay?" Ashton warns and he blushes while I laugh. "We were just messing around Ashy. I'm all yours." I tell him and he hands me a duffel bag full of my clothes. "There you go baby girl. Do you need anything else for tonight?" Ashton asks and I shake my head and kiss his nose. "I'm fine. Thanks for getting them for me." I say and he kisses the top of my head. "It was no trouble." He says and André gags. "You two are gross. I'm out of here." He says and leaves the room. "Are you going to be okay here by yourself?" He asks and I nod my head. "I wish that you were here with me, but I'll be fine." I say to him and he smiles. "I'm staying with you anyway." He says I hug him tightly around his neck. "Thank you so much." I mumble into his ear and he hugs me tightly around my waist. "You're welcome." He says and lets go of me. I take a shower and plop into bed with him joining me a few moments after. I lay on his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist before he kisses my head. "I love you baby girl, and no one will hurt you." He whispers and I nod my head. "I know Ashy....and I love you too." I reply and fall asleep on his chest.