Chapter 8

Chapter 8

{Isabella}
THIS WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA! I think to myself as I'm currently being scared crap less. Ashton said that his movie was going to be played first, and I was okay with that. He choose the Blair Witch move and he was so excited to watch it while I was the complete opposite. Right now my head is burrowed into Ashton's chest and I'm trying really hard not to loose my mind right now. "Ashton please stop this movie. I'm begging you to please stop this." I shamelessly beg and he just laughs at me. "Fine then,we can play that game. If you don't stop this movie then I'm breaking up with you." I say with a smirk as his eyebrows rise slightly. "Oh really?" He asks and I stand up before I nod my head. "Yep." I say and he goes back to watching the movie. I turn around and start to walk to the door when I feel a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. "Please don't go. I'll stop the movie. I promise." He says into my ear and I smile to myself before I turn around and look at him with a HUGE smile on my face. "Thank you." I say and he laughs before he pulls me after him back to the couch. I curl up next to him and let out a small smile as he gets up to change the movie. "Are you going to take the movie back?" I ask and he looks at me like I'm bat crap crazy. "No way! I'm watching the movie after you leave." He says and I shrug my shoulders as he puts my choice into the Xbox One and hits play. I curl up to him again and he puts an arm around my waist. "You're good. You know that?" He says and I nod my head. "Of course I am. What else would you think of me?" I say with a smirk and he kisses me on the lips quickly. "I love you!" He shouts and I start to blush. "I love me too!" I say and he gives me a mock sad face. "I'm kidding. I love you too!" I say and he gives me a happy smile. "You're really something special. You know that?" Ashton asks and I nod my head before I kiss him on the lips. "Yes,but you love it." I say and he nods his head before he says,"And I wouldn't have it any other way."

{The next day...}
I wake up to the sun in my face, and someone's warm breaths against the back of my neck. I slowly get up to see Ashton's sleeping form once again. I smile at how cute he looks before I get up from the couch. I look around for a few minutes before I hear my cellphone buzz, letting me know that someone just sent me a text message. I find my phone and grab it before I read the text.

Mom: Are you at home? Your father and I might be able to come home today.

I reread the text message and decide if I want to lie or tell the truth. I end up going with the truth.

Me: Mom, I'm at a friend's house. Our neighbor's house actually.

I wait for her to text back and she actually does.

Okay then. We'll be home in a few hours. After your father and I sleep for a few hours we'll make dinner then we can meet this friend of yours.

Me: Okay. See you there. Love you mom. Bye

Mom: I love you too sweetie pie. Bye

I cut off my phone and jump on tip of a shirtless Ashton. He screams and I start to laugh before he joins in. "Why did you jump on top of me?" He asks and I pull him up and towards his bedroom. "My parents are going to be home in a few hours, and I want you to meet then." I explain and wait for him to change. He comes out of his bedroom and I pull him out of his house and into mine.