Chapter 5-Precautions

"Wow I feel like Im in high school again." Harper said to me. We were sitting at my gynecologists office after work had ended for the day. If Dominic wasn't gonna take precautions, I was just gonna have to do it myself.
"And why is that?" I asked, looking up at her from an online blog I was reading.
"We just snuck away from our children and husbands so you can get birth control. Its kinda sad." She said, tilting her head and giving me a look of sympathy.
"Yea well if my husband wasn't so fucking determined to knock me up..." I left my sentence hanging in the air. Five minutes later the nurse had called me back and I sat on the exam table, Harp taking a chair in the corner of the room.
"Dominic and I met with the new sitter yesterday." I said making conversation with my BFFL until the doc came in and gave me a shot in the ass.
"Oooh. And that went well? What's she like?" Harper asked me in return. She had a magazine opened In her lap. "She is nineteen. Goes to the community college and she is sweet. Had references and experience. Total babe too." I replied. Harper's head snapped up and she looked at me like I had just lost my ever loving mind.
"A babe, you said? Am, that's like the number one rule when hiring a nanny. They cannot be babes, because before you know she's gonna be in your bed with her legs wrapped around your husband. Jeez have you ever watched a lifetime movie?" Harper shook her head at me like I had just made the biggest mistake of my life.
"I Dont think Dominic would ever..." Would he? "Well even if that did happen, I have two toddlers who love to talk and they tell momma everything." I shrugged at Harper's logic as the doctor came in. He talked about side affects and when to come back, blah, blah, blah before sticking a needle in my right cheek and sending me on my way.
"Nipped that right in the butt. No pun intended." Harper winked and I burst into laughter as we got into my car.
~
"Why do I have a feeling this is going to end badly?" Harper asked me as we stood at my kitchen window staring at the redheaded bombshell laying out by my pool in a bikini. Michael and Sean were playing in the sandbox beside her.
"Oh stop. I Dont feel threatened by her." I shrugged and took a sip of wine. We had just finished dishes after having baked lemon chicken and asparagus.
Harper gave me a sideways look that said 'You should be.' I hadn't seen Dominic or Creed give that little girl a second glance. Dominic and I might have arguments but we were both faithful as ever.
"We'll see. Gonna put the kids down." I said and headed for the sliding glass back door. Chloe-our new 'devious nanny'- sat up when I reached the three.
"Hey. Gonna give the boys a bath and put them in bed. Wanna help?" I asked. Her pink lips smiled up at me and she nodded.
"Sure."
Ten minutes later my babies were all washed up and splashing in the guest bathbtub. "What are you taking classes for?" I asked Chloe. We were both sitting on the bathroom rug.
"Accounting." She answered. I smiled over at her, nodding my head.
"That's  great. I took a couple courses but managed to change my mind and become a teacher. "
"Im really glad I can help you and Mr. Simmons. Plus I needed the extra cash." The redhead sl said before looking over at the boys. "Plus these two are great little boys." She smiled at me again.
"They are pretty awesome." Not to brag or anything. These two had quite the personality and a great sense of humor for almost being three.
I gave them two more minutes to play before Chloe and I grabbed them up, dressed them for bed and laid them down. Two minutes later I heard soft snores and closed the door.
"Think I'll go lay down. See you in the morning Mrs. Simmons." Chloe said and off she went, down the hall to one of the guest rooms.
When I went into the living room Dominic was turning the TV off and picking up a few beer bottles from the coffee table.
"Hey." I said and leaned against the door frame. He looked up from his task and returned my smile.
"Hey. My boys sleeping?" He asked as he threw the beers into the wastebasket under the TV stand.
"Yea." I watched him walk across the room until he was standing an inch away, eyes locked on mine.
"You're beautiful." Dominic said and tucked a lose strand of my brown curls behind my ear before leaning in to kiss me. "Lets go to our bed. I have a couple needs that need sating." Dominic whispered against my lips. I rose my eyebrow at that and looked down between our bodies at his obvious erection. I bit my lip as my eyes met his blue ones again.
"Really? What needs to be sated?" Dominic didn't  answer me as his lips found my jaw, then neck and all he could do was groan. "This?" I asked. My hand found his groin and I gave him a little squeeze, enough to make his hips buck.
"Bedroom." He said and I took his hand and lead the way, down the hall into the room and locked us safely inside. Once that was done it took maybe thirty whole seconds to get naked. We worked together. Hands moving, fingers unbuttoning, unzipping, pushing off and down. Maybe a few items were ripped off, like my panties for instance.
Dominic tossed me onto our duvet with a soft growl and crawled across the bed to me until he was laying over my body.
Inch by inch his mouth kissed its way onto my breast. He extended his tongue and licked me and then again. I let out a soft moan when he took one nipple into his mouth and did the other right by pinching and pulling. In the mirror across the room I caught site of his spectacular spread of muscles that fill his shoulders and wrapped around his torso.
I rolled my hips and sank my fingers into his thick hair. My body was fluid under his mouth, heat was rolling through my body and between my legs. When the need for more, so much more came I let my legs fall open and his sex landed right where we both wanted it to be.
"Dominic...I need you in..." I let out a cry when he guided himself inside of me. God it felt spectacular and so so right.
"Fuck." Dominic groaned into my hair as he started to roll his hips. I caught site of our reflection in the morrior again.My legs were spread wide to accommodate him and  Dominic's hips doing the driving. Muscles flexing under his tight tan back, ass, legs. His body looked immaculate.
My first climax came and I bit down on his bicep and dug my nails into his ass as I needed him deeper.
"Fucking hell woman." Dominic hissed, raising his head to look down at me all while moving himself harder and faster against me, inside of me.
~Dominic~
Seeing and feeling my wife get off beneath me pretty much did it for me. I took her in, watched her lips part slightly as she let out a very pleasurable cry and her eyebrows came down. Her nails came out to play again as she raked them down my back.
"Amelia." I ground my molars together and shuddered as she giggled up at me.
"Come for me baby." She whispered, fingers knotting in my hair so she could pull my mouth down onto hers.
Just like that her warm, tight sex milked me. An entire sentence of nothing but profanity left my lips. Finally when my climax ceased I fell beside my wife, chest rising and falling. Both of our bodies based with sweat.
"I love you." I turned my head and grinned at my wife.
"I love you. Every single beautiful inch of you."

-------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed! Leave comments and votes or any questions you may have.
- Lu