Chapter 19-From foe to friend.

"That's nice." Rory crossed his arms and smiled down at the attire he had chosen for my little show. We were in the locker room twenty minutes later after he had offered to help me choose an outfit.
I looked down at the lacy black corset with a matching thong in pure horror...oh let me not forget the the black stilletos with spikes on them. Hell to the no.
"Absolutely not." I shook my head and looked at the mountain of a man beside me like he had lost his ever loving mind. Maybe Rory had.
"Its sexy...why not?" Now it was his turn to look at me like I had lost my mind.
"If Im gonna be whipped and tortured with an audience, I at least would like to be comfortable. That is so not me....come to think of it, its probably you." I shrugged. Rory just chuckled and flashed me a sexy pair of dimples.
"Yea, you're probably right." He replied and picked up the outfit. "Common, time to try it on." Rory grabbed my arms and pulled me towards the changing rooms.
"Seriously? Are you trying to get me killed by my husband?" Because the last thing I wanted to do was try a sleazy-to revealing outfit on for another man. I had to make sure absolutely no one found out about my encounter with Rory in our guest bedroom. If that did happen I would probably be on the road to Divorce.
"What he doesn't know won't kill him." Rory shoved the fabric into my arms and shut me into the dressing room.
Clearly he hadn't learned anything from what happened in his office earlier.
"So are you gonna tune in?" I asked as I stripped from my jeans and t-shirt. Undergarments next.
"Of course. Dominic is a little creative or at least he used to be. I liked watching him domin-"
"Okay, Im gonna stop you right there. Im not to interested in hearing about my husbands past affairs. Or seeing them. Thank you for that by the way." I said and he knew exactly what I was referring to. That damn video. I slipped into the g-string and picked up the corset. "Fuck." I said as I realised I needed to be zipped in.
"What?"
"I need you to zip me up but please close your-" Before I could finished Rory opened the curtain. "Have a little respect Shaw, Jesus." I glared up at him and covered my breast.
"I've seen a pair of tits before babydoll. Turn around." He commanded and I was a little hesitant to do so. "Turn around and don't act like no one is gonna see your goods by the time the night ends." He said and grabbed my shoulders before turning me around.
"Oh that makes me feel so much better." I replied as he zipped me up. Afterwards Rory left to find me a robe. I stared into the mirror with a frown. Not that I didn't look sexy I just didn't feel sexy. I felt totally exposed in the changing room by myself. I suddenly felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack. Where were the Xanax?
~
"Perfect." Said the black headed Skitch (Skanky Bitch:With a capital S and B) that stood in front of me applying dark red lipstick on my lips. I had just sat through thirty minutes of hell while Sutton applied makeup on my face. God, I tried every excuse in the book to get out of it but she and Rory insisted. "Do you like?" She asked me and moved out of the way. I resisted the urge to curl my lip and looked at myself in the mirror. Although I didn't care for the woman I had to give her props on her makeup critique. I looked like a total slut getting ready to give someone a 'rainbow party.'
"Perfect." I mocked her chirpy voice and gave a fake smile. She seemed not to notice my sarcasm. A couple minutes later she kissed Rory goodbye and was off to do something in the club.
My phone buzzed on the counter in front of me and I was so hoping it was Dominic but it wasn't, it was Harper.

Call me, I hate that I don't know what is going on in your life!! Don't make me come down there and whoop your ass, Ily.

Thanks babe but my husband had that pretty much covered. I shot her a quick replying saying I would call her in a few hours.
"She is a really good person once you get to know her." Rory said out of the blue. I looked up from my phone and frowned at him. "Sutton." He added. The last thing I wanted to talk about is what kind of person Sutton was. I didn't give a shit, honestly. And I had no desire to find out. I shot him a small smile and looked back at my phone. I might give her a chance once she stopped looking at my husband like she wanted to eat his face off.
"Got any advise for me?" I asked after a few seconds of silence. I was feeling more and more nervous about this as it got closer and closer to ten pm.
"I'm sure Dominic will take it easy on you...and just remember, it's more about pleasure than pain. You aren't gonna get whipped and tortured. I promise." Rory assured me. Honestly in the last few hours he had proven to not be as pompous as he put out to be. I kinda liked him, in a friendly way.
"Thank you, that makes me feel so much better." And unlike earlier, I meant it. Rory gave me a smile before telling me he had to go get a few things ready and left. I called Sarah and asked her how the twins were. Bathed and sleeping, plus she had Elijah over for a movies and popcorn. Awesome, as long as they didn't fuck all over my house, I didn't care.
"Wow...you look beautiful." I looked up at the deep familiar voice after jumping a little. Dominic stood in the doorway of the dressing room. Wearing a black t shirt and....leather pants? Wow.
"You have a habit of sneaking up on me huh?" I asked. He didn't answer me. He did walk up to me though and I stared up at his handsome face when he reached me. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Roman. I didn't think it was important and I promise I didn't want him-"
"Mmm, don't apologize to me right now." He shook his head and stuck his hand out. "Are you ready?" Dominic asked after I took his hand and he pulled me towards the exit.
"No." But it didn't look like he really cared.
~
I was a nervous wreck as I stood with Dominic in the same spot Roman had with that woman. I tried to ignore the people sitting and standing around to watch. Why in the hell thad I agreed to do this? For Roman's sick satisfaction?
"It will be ok baby. Now, hold out your hands," he murmured, and when I did he quickly bound my wrists up in the red silk, cinching it tight and then securing me to the hook that was on the wall behind me. I felt so exposed in Rory's choice of costume so I kept my eyes downward.
I could feel the heat coming off him, but he didn't touch me, except to pull a lock of my hair from behind one ear. I could feel the palms of my hands and soles of my feet prickle with fear.
He tipped my head up with two fingers so I was forced to look into his eyes. "When you behave like that, rest assured, you're going to get just what you came looking for. This is just what you wanted, isn't it?" I wanted to turn my head, to drop my gaze, but he he kept my gaze where he wanted it. "Answer me."
"No" I whispered. Chills came over me as his hand ran down my waist and to the rim of my panties.
"No?" He raised an eyebrow and my mouth felt extremely dry as he pushed the thong down to my thighs. "Well it seems I know you a little better then you know yourself. Let me give you a moment to think about it, yea?" His head tilted slightly as he stared down at me. God, the look he was giving me was one I had never seen my husband posses. Possessive, in charge...It said my body was his to do whatever he wished to do with. That he intended to...
But as he knelt down my eyes widened in surprise. My stomach churned as I glanced up at our crowd. All eyes were on us, needing to be fed more and more. I took a drama class in high school once and we did a play. I remember my face heating up and feeling a little out of it. That's how I felt now, so I looked back down at the stranger knelt before me.
My heart was racing as he caressed my thigh, exploring the crease and I whimpered when his fingers found my sex to reconnoiter. But they didn't stay for long, both of his hands found my ass and he pulled my hips forward, with no care until his mouth was on me. Rory had lied when he said I wouldn't be tortured. Or perhaps I just misunderstood what that word would mean for this night. I let my head fall back as he drew me in with his tongue, lips...teeth. I gasped when his finger pushed inside of me, intensifying the pleasure.
I had never felt more naked or more vulnerable. I was so aware of every footstep, every cough. I knew that he was relentless, so there was no use appealing to him for mercy. A mercy, I suddenly realized, that I was unsure I even wanted. I forced my mind to focus on him, on his mouth, on his hands, I realized how strongly my body was reacting, I had never been so sensitive, so wet.
But it ended far to quickly when he pulled away. "Look at me. Just look at how sloppy you are." When I opened my eyes he was standing in front of me. He ran his wet fingers over my lips and I tried to pull them into my mouth, to touch him with my tongue, but he was having none of it. His hand disappeared behind me and I heard the corset unzip and slide away from my body, leaving me practically naked besides the heels and the small amount of lacy cloth that my thighs held up. "Did it even once occur to you that maybe I wanted this part of me locked away forever? Oh baby, what have you let loose?" He shook his head, clucked his tongue in disappointment. "Now, is this what you wanted to know? What you so desperately wanted me to show you?"
"Yes." My answer came out in a moan. I was still fluttering inside from his taunting touch when he spun me and around, my nipples scrapped against the brick wall in front of me and I let out a yelp. The silk clothed tightened around my wrist.
"It doesn't matter how quiet you are. Or how loud you are because I am not going to stop until I see fit. Or until you beg for it." Dominic's voice was hot against my ear. My body rocked against the cold wall when he gave my ass a nice spank. I didn't care who was watching or how many people were here, right now...it was just him and I.
I heard him move around behind me, picking things up, putting them down, the swish of a whip through the air. And then I heard it again but it's destination was reached as it cracked across my bare ass and I gasped.
It didn't end there...it just kept coming over and over again until I was sagging against the brick, panting and whimpering. It was so much more then the spanking in our living room. So much more intense and so fucking emotional. My ass stung and my thighs were definitely soaked. I heard the whip hit the floor and seconds later he released me only to pick me up. I didn't look at anyone, or even him, I buried my face into his neck as he carried me down one of those long halls.
~Dominic~
"That was nice..." Amelia said to me some hours later as we lay together in one of those private rooms. I looked down at my brown headed Queen and gave her a small smile. She may seem fine but I knew this was going to change the game for us.
"Yes, very." I ran my hands through the luscious curls I adored and she leaned up for a kiss. When she pulled away there was a frown on her face. "What is it?"
"I'm just trying to understand why you would keep something like that from me?"
I looked away and started at nothing as I thought of the best possible way to answer that.
"Well...like I told you before, I have no desire to hurt you, baby. And...because I don't want it to change how we are. It can be very overwhelming and confusing." That was only half of it. I really didn't want to go into further detail about why I had stopped living the way I was living.
"I like you, Dominic. All I ever want to be is a great wife. All I ever want to do is please you. That is why I needed to know this part of you. I love you." Amelia said as she moved over me to sit on my lap. "I want to learn more...." She said and the way her hair felt on my chest as she kissed my pecs was enough to take my breath away, forever. I watched her kiss lower, over my torso and downward. "I need to know more..." She said as her teeth teased my hips, on either side of my erection. "Will you teach me?" My wife asked and she didn't let me answer as she took me into her mouth. Oh I so desperately wanted to decline but could I ever deny her?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment and Vote!!!!
-Lu, Happy birthday to me💋