Chapter 27-Pre wedding fun.

I was actually excited about Elle's wedding. I hadn't been to one since mine...Free booze and love in the air. Mainly I was just looking forward  to feel normal for one day.
As the boys napped, I waited for Sarah and got ready. Before I could get my dress on, Harper called. I thought about ignoring it but I had ignored my best friend for the last couple of weeks . I wanted to feel normal for a day, didnt I? So I answered her call.
"Hey, Lovebug."
"Oh...my..God. So she is alive?" Harper voice came over the line in a sarcastic tone. I rolled my eyes and left the bathroom.
"I'm sorry. I've been a terrible best friend. Forgive me? Please?" I asked, going into the closet to choose a pair of heels. Hmm, red dress...black...or white heels? I suddenly wished Harper was here to help.
"Ugh, of course I forgive you. How is everything going? Clearly you have been a busy little bee."
I picked up both pairs and left the closet. I would just have to try on both and decided which went better.
"Do you really wanna know?" I asked. Of course she did...As I finished putting on my makeup I told Harper everything while she was on speaker.
"Well damn I wish my life was as exciting as yours is. My boobs hurt because my daughter is sucking me dry...I cook all day...and clean all day. Ugh, and Creed is like extremely needy." She was ranting and I was silently laughing at her.
"I need a hobby...or a job. Oh god, I sound like Amelia fucking Simmons...Teach me, Dominic. Teach me how to be your kinky sex slave." As much as I loved Harper she was terrible at impersonations.
"Ha ha. Be careful what you ask for, baby." I laughed and that is exactly how I felt. I was leaning towards the idea that I was actually regretting asking my husband to show me his wicked, wicked ways. Though very amazing it still confused the hell out of me.
"Oh I will." Harper replied just as my doorbell rang. It was probably Sarah...Dominic and I had probably scarred her after she got a good look at his ass in our kitchen.
"I have to go, someone is here. I will text you later. I promise." I told Harper bye as the doorbell rang again and I made my way through the house. "Im coming! Damn..." When I made it to the door, I yanked it open. "Really Sarah you don't have to-Oh."
Rory was standing on the porch and a wave of déjà vu came over me. Except this time he looked...bothered.
"Rory. Is everything okay?" I asked and frowned up at him. When he shook his head I stepped aside and shut the door behind him when he entered. "Well what is it?" He was totally freaking me out. He just stood there, staring down at me.
"Remember when you asked me what I wanted?" Rory asked and took a couple of steps closer to me. Actually he stalked towards me, those amazing gray eyes looking so deep into my soul I almost lost it. Right there. His body was so...intimidating and big. I could feel the sex rolling off of it.
"Yea, so?" My voice came out raspy and so very unattractive.  Suddenly I knew that he had come here with some very bad intentions.
"I want you." The way he said it and the way he looked down at me when he said it, I knew that it was very true.
"Rory...you can't-" I shook my head at him when he grabbed my waist and yanked my body towards his. "No...Rory-" Before I could get anything else out his lips shut me up and my feet were off of the floor.
~Rory~
I was used to getting what I wanted...always. I had wanted to do this ever since that day in the guest bedroom...every fucking time this woman was in my presence.
I didn't give a damn about Dominic...I didn't give a damn about Sutton...I was hell-bent on getting what I wanted...
Her...the brunette goddess that haunted my dreams...consumed my every thought.
"Rory...stop. You can't do this." Amelia hissed into my ear and I felt her hands fist my shirt as she tried to push me away. I heard her groan as my teeth sunk into her collarbone and glass shattered . It was the vase as I sat her onto the small table beside the front door.
"No? Why not? You asked me what I wanted, Amelia." I said, feeling the material of the nude stockings she had on as my hands ran along her thighs. 
"I know...I know. But I shouldn't have." A deep growl left my throat and I pulled her closer. Closer to the source of my built up heat. I gritted my teeth as the ache in my cock was enough to bring me to my knees. I had tried  to cool it down, night after night with Sutton...
Amelia didnt fight me as I kissed her again. She accepted it, letting my tongue past her lips and when she moaned I fell in love with the sound.
I pulled her robe open revealing her breast. Her perfect pink and taught nipples.
"Please....stop." Amelia begged but I could see the arousal in her eyes...and the way she pushed her body closer when I cupped one of her breast. "Fuck..." She gasped, as I tweaked one nipple between my fingers and took the other between my teeth. "Oh God...Dominic." Amelia said in a panicked voice and pushed against me. I had in fact heard the car door but I so desperately didnt want to stop. "You have to stop." This time she succeeded and I broke away from her.
Amelia's lipstick was smeared and I could see tears threatening the surface of her eyes. "Have you lost you fucking mind?" Yes. I didnt answer her. I just watched her leave the foyer in a rush.
Seconds later the door opened and Dominic came through. 
"Rory...what's up man?" He asked, frowning when he saw me just standing there. I glanced towards the direction that his wife had ran before looking back at him.
"Nothing. I just had to talk to Amelia...." I couldn't think of anything to say after that so I shut up.
My friend just stood there, staring at me. "That's why my wife's lipstick is on your face." Dominic finally said and I didnt reply. God damn, I was a piece of shit. "What do you want, Rory? Huh...Do you want to Fuck my wife?" He asked. I shook my head...this was a terrible fucking idea. I had a habit of doing before thinking. "Well? Do you?"
"What do you want me to say, Dominic? Yes...yes I want to Fuck your wife. I want to do many things to your wife...but I haven't. And I probably wont." I said and he laughed.
"You've been kissing her...right? Come on..." Dominic said and walked into the living room. I stood there, confused before I followed him. 
~Dominic~
"We are going to be a little late for the wedding." Amelia looked over at me as she stood in the bathroom, wiping smeared lipstick from her lips. I couldn't help but smile when her eyes widened, noticing that Rory was standing with me.
"Why?" She finally asked, frowning over at me. I stuck my hand out and didnt answer her.
"Come in here." I replied and my wife hesitated before slowly walking over to me and taking my hand.
"Dominic...what's going on?" Amelia glanced at Rory as I pulled her across our bedroom to the chair that sat in the corner by the closet.  When my hands went to the button on my slacks and I pulled my zipper down she asked me what the hell I was doing.
"It's not nice to tease my friends." I said and pulled myself free of the slacks.
"I didnt-"
"Shhh." I silenced her and she glanced down at my groin as I started to slowly stroke myself. She watched me, wide-eyed when I sat in the chair. Rory came up behind her and Amelia gasped when he shoved her onto my lap.
"What are you doing?" She asked but I ignored her and it only took me seconds to move the silky cloth to the side and drive myself inside of her with one quick, hard thrust. Amelia cried out and she grabbed onto my shoulders.
"Taste him...Go on. Suck his cock...while I fuck you." I growled up at my wife. It happened quickly, Rory was rigid and ready. His rod standing perfectly right beside her face.
"Dominic...what the Fuck." Amelia glared down at me and when she tried to move off of me I grabbed her gently by the jaw and turned her face towards him. "Its okay, baby...do as I say." I coaxed her and just like in my dream, when she took him into her mouth, he filled it completely.
I had lied when I told her I would never share her. It was going to be on my terms. My rules.
It took only minutes before we all reached our climaxes. I didnt think I had ever seen anything as sexy as her breast covered by someone else....
----------------------------------------
Comment and vote!
-Lu💋