Chapter 21- Lingerie Thief.

~Amelia~
"Would you like to see the rest of the house?" Sutton asked. We were sitting in the living room after a great meal, which by the way their maid cooked, when Sutton offered.
I felt like a total housewife walking in with a pasta salad. I had done an unbelievably astounding job at avoiding any and all conversation with the woman. I know...I should just get over it already but something about her just didn't settle well with me.
I was gonna make an objection but one, I didn't want to be rude, and two, the furniture was uncomfortable-though beautiful-and it didn't help that my ass was tender.
"Sure." Just as I was about to rise their doorbell rang and Sutton frowned.
"I wonder who that could be." She said quietly, more to herself then to anyone. Hopefully it wasn't Roman. That man was a lot to handle...not to mention my husband almost had to punch his lights out.
"Are you ok?" Dominic asked me after Sutton left the room to go answer the door.
"I'm fine." I smiled at and thought it was strange that he would ask that. I was a little tipsy from the wine though. I would have to ask what kind it was...
"Yea? How does your ass feel?" The edge of his mouth came up into a half-ass grin and my face flushed. Okay. I was speechless at first and I glanced at Rory who had his eyebrow cocked.
"Oh um...fine. I'm fine." I casually shrugged and looked away from those tantalizing cerulean eyes. In my peripheral I seen his hand come up and felt his fingers on my cheek.
"You asked for it...I really like it when you blush." He said and they moved along my jaw and under my chin so he could lift my face towards his. Then he kissed me. Why, I did not know. What was his deal? I gave him a coy smile and looked away. I was feeling pretty flustered and I almost shouted with joy when Sutton returned with her new company.
"Zeke...Hi." Rory greeted and stood up to take the guys hand. Of course he was tall, with chocolate colored hair and a few days growth of hair on his face. His eyes were nice...blue. He had a very defined jaw. His body screamed "Hugh Jackman" through and through. Ugh, maybe I was just a huge fan of 'Wolverine'.
Beside him stood a young pretty blonde. Almost as tall as Zeke. Her legs were long and I didn't blame her for showing them off. She could easily pass for a model.
"Sorry for just popping up..." Zeke apologized as Rory hugged the girl.
"You're fine. We just finished dinner. Oh...This is Dominic Simmons and his wife Amelia." Rory turned to us and we both stood. After the introductions were made, Rory offered them drinks but Zeke declined for the both of them.
"Olivia...I was just about to show Amelia the house. Would you like to come?" Sutton asked. Finally. I needed to take a walk so bad I was willing to take it with Sutton...and Barbie.
"May I?" Olivia asked, looking up at her other half. I frowned...there is no way I would ask for permission to walk around a house.
"Of course. Be on your best behavior." He warned in a calm voice and a small smile on his face. There really was something very passionate about the guy. I stood up and followed the two women out of the room and up the spiral staircase. There were several rooms in the house, beautiful art and photography hanging along the walls and various display tables with miscellaneous decor posed on them. It was a beautiful house.
"Would you like to see the playroom?" Sutton asked, turning towards me.
"Playroom?" I asked, pretty confused. I could only imagine what that was. She smiled and grabbed my hand.
"Common...Its Rory's favorite room." She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I gave her a crazy look. If she could tell I wasn't very fond of her she didn't give anything away.
"Of course it is..." Olivia and followed behind us as Sutton pulled me down the hallway. "You probably like it more then he does." She added when we stopped at a door.
"Mm, you know me so well." She pushed the door opened and flipped the lightswitch after the three of us entered.
"Oh...wow..." I just stood there and took it all in. There were so many devices hanging on the walls and laying on tables covered with black cloth. There was a bed in the huge room and a saddle. Did I even want to know? A wooden chair screwed to the floor with cuffs hanging from it.
I stepped further in and made mybway around the room, touching the whips and the rope...some objects that I had no clue what they were.
I stopped and picked up a small cylinder shaped...thing and frowned. There were many different sizes.
"That's a buttplug." Olivia said as she came up beside me.
"A butt-what?" I set it back into the table and she chuckled.
"You know...it goes in your rump." Olivia answered and my body tensed when she playfully slapped my ass.
"Oh."
"Wow, you really are quite the little fledgling." Sutton said, standing at the opposite side of the table.
"Clearly...her back door has never been tinkered with." The two woman laughed and I rolled my eyes. Were they really stereotyping me?
"Which is odd, considering Dominic used to love tinkering with my-"
"Okay....if you're going to be nostalgic at least do it when Im not listening...please." I shook my head. That was why I had a problem with her...I could really be a bitch and tell her about her husband jumping me in my guest bedroom...
"What? Im just giving you a little Intel." She said with a smirk.
"Thanks..." I gave her the same smile as I had in the dressing room at the club. It was definitely time to go back downstairs.
"All this tension is making me crave a drink. Probably what you sassy bitches need. Common, I know you have a bar up here somewhere ." Olivia said and headed for the door. I couldn't agree with her more.
"Are you trying to get us into trouble?" Sutton asked. Olivia stopped and glanced over her shoulder, beautiful blonde hair flipping.
"God, live a little Sutton. You're always playing by the rules. Rory isn't that scary." She said with an eyerole.
"Well you Dont know Rory...Im good. I would like to sit on my ass for the next week. Sorry Im not a masochistic." Sutton actually lifted her chin and placed a perfectly manicured hand on her hip.
"You're so judgey."
"Dont be a pussy." I added.
"Says the fledgling." She gave me a stern look but all I did was shrug. Every minute I sent with her I began to like her less and less. Olivia and I just stared at her...wondering if she was a risk taker. "Fine." She finally said and met us at the door.
~
"Get lost?" Rory asked us as we entered the living room thirty minutes later, like four or five shots in each of us.
The three men were sitting and laughin where we had left them.
"Smells like a brewery." Rory added, crinkling his nose and looked up at his wife.
"Amelia needed a little drink...things were getting feisty up there." Olivia explained and sat down down beside Zeke. Sutton actually laughed.
"Well...is not my fault she is a jealous wreck." She replied and rolled her eyes in my direction. Was she fucking serious?
"Excuse me for not giving a shit about what my husband used to do to your ass." I said in an amused voice. This bitch...In that moment I was so glad I had a little bit of self control.
"Well you should." She shot back sarcastically.
"What is your fucking problem?" I glared over at her. Now I knew why she wasn't allowed to drink. Rory stood up then and grabbed her arm.
"I think its time for you to go to bed." He suggested and she rolled her eyes. Ballsy. "Or i could sober you up." Rory gave her an ultimatum. The room was quiet for what seemed like ten minutes before Rory let her arm go. "You know...why Dont we go out."
~
The six of us sat in a small diner downtown a little while later. Well four of sat. Sutton and Olivia were were knelt beside our table and they both had a take-out box full of food on the floor in front of them.
"Anything else but this...Im not hungry-"
"I didn't ask you if you were hungry. Go ahead...dig in." Rory interrupted his wife as she gave him crazy eyes and tried to protest. I felt really bad for them and I wished I could take it away. No one deserved to be...humiliated like this. It was weird though because Olivia didn't seem like it bothered her what so ever.
I looked away when they leaned forward and began to eat the food. Sutton had to pin her long black hair to the top of her head so it wouldn't get into the food and Olivia went with a loose pony down her back.
For several minutes the men made casual conversation-including Dominic. I was bothered down to my core. I wanted to ask them what the Fuck was wrong with them but if Sutton and Olivia didn't want to hang onto their free will...that was their own problem.
A groan of pleasure cut into their conversation and Zeke glanced down at his...girlfriend...or submissive. Whatever they called themselves.
"Oh...you're enjoying yourself are you?" He asked and. Olivia rose to her knees.
"You know things like this excite me...Sir." Her eyes smiled for her and he chuckled. Why was she tempting him? Seemed she was tempting everyone tonight.
"Of course, baby, how could I have forgotten?" He reached out and stroked her cheek with his hand before he called the waiter over to the table.
He was a young...his looks had potential. A 'what the Fuck' look came over his face as he looked down at the two woman.
"Anything I can get you sir?" He asked, frowning at Zeke. He told Olivia to stand up and she did. It was her turn to frown.
"Yes...I was just going thank you for such amazing service. It would only be appropriate that we leave you a generous tip." He smiled up at the waiter as he spoke. Oh god...what was he about to do to this poor girl? "This is Olivia...She is offering you her lingerie. Keep in mind she loves her lingerie. Go ahead...take what rightfully belongs to you now." A crimson blush crept onto her pale cheeks. The waiter chuckled nervously but when he seen that Zeke was not amused he stopped.
"What-Are you serious?" The waiter looked down at him in disbelief. Now Zeke seemed a little frustrated as his eyes met Olivia's.
"Tell him how serious I am." He snapped at her and her eyes finally met the guy's.
"He is very serious. Take them..." She shrugged casually but I could tell just hiw much this bothered her. He hesitated for a moment and I wanted to look away so badly when he knelt in front of her but I didn't. All eyes were on them, even Sutton's, who had risen to watch as well.
He placed his hands on her thighs and up they went until they disappeared under her skirt. Olivia just looked straight ahead as if she was trying not to lose it. When this was over...I was going to let Dominic know I would never let him make me do such a thing. When I had said I wanted to submit...I meant to him and only him behind closed doors...of course the club was an exception. Olivia had given herself to Zeke in a completely different way...
But she could walk away whenever she wanted to...I needed a better understanding of why they allowed this.
My mind was elsewhere but my eyes were on the waiter as he pulled the white silk down her legs. After Olivia stepped out of them he looked up at Zeke, bewildered.
"Thanks?" He said and as he was about to stand up Zeke spoke again.
"Eating off the floor excites her. Go ahead...tell me how excited she feels."
Olivia looked down at her man as her eyes widened. This was far to much. I wanted to get up and leave. The waiter looked up at her seeking consent and she glanced down at him.
"You can touch me." She whispered and her voice broke up a little. This time he didn't hesitate to make his move and his hand went back up her skirt. Olivia gasped when Im assuming his fingers touched her and I heard her swallow hard.
"Very." He pulled his away and his fingers glistened. He stood up then and looked down at Olivia in pity before he walked away.
"Here." Zeke said and picked up his glass of iced water before thrusting it into her hands. "Why Dont you go cool yourself down."
Her chest was rising and falling quickly as she looked down at him, a tear rolling down her cheek.
"I want to go home." She said and slammed the glass down in front of him. Water sloshed out of it and she turned away. She practically ran out of the diner.
Where in the hell were my normal friends? Harper? I suddenly felt like there was a thousand pound weight on me. That whole ordeal had changed the game for me...I was going to crawl into bed when I got home and do some major thinking.
Zeke looked over at me then and smiled. "I think its your turn." He chuckled and his eyes met Dominic's. "Dominic?"
My husband looked down for a minute as if he was thinking on something then he looked at me.
"Yea." He said and my mouth might have dropped open.

To be continued...

---------------------------------------

Comment & Vote!
-Lu💋