Chapter 8-Self pleasure isn't my thing.

~Dominic~
"Mother...fucker." I came awake the next morning to an aching wood. It wasn't rare for this to happen and when it did I would turn over, see my wife laying beside me, then we would just have to take care it.
Amelia was not beside me as I glanced over at the unfamiler empty space beside me.
"Really dude?" I threw the sheet off of me and stared down at my arousal as if my cock understood. Well...it did have a mind of its own.
I wasn't usually one to masturbate but I knew this wasn't t going to go away.
I couldn't help but feel completely and totally annoyed with Amelia as my palm found my arousal and I closed my eyes.
An image of my wife, spread, flashed threw my head.
This wasn't going to work, this shit was going to end today I thought as I started to roll my hips. Opening my eyes, I got a good view of my blunt head piercing through my grip and disappearing, piercing, disappearing. My chest started to rise and fall, lips parted as I pleasured myself. With my other hand I captured my potent sac. As I squeezed myself, I worked my cock in long strokes and moaned.
After several moments I two-handed it, breath coming out of me in punches. I could hear Amelia's voice in my brain, 'Come for me' and all of a sudden I exploded.
"Fuck." I hissed, coming all over my stomach and thighs, for a minute I didn't think it would ever stop. Finally my hand fell loosely beside me.
Oh no, this wasn't gonna work out any longer.
When my breathing steadied I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to shower. I had an appointment with the jeweler.
~Amelia~
"Would you like to chaperon with me at the school dance tonight?" My eyebrows popped up at that question. I looked up from my computer at Elijah King. Should have known he was going to try again sooner or later.
"Im married." I replied. A frown came over his angelic face and he crossed his arms. "That has nothing to do with chaperoning a school dance." He pointed out, shrugging. "No one else wants to, trust me you weren't my first choice." He added with a chuckle and smirked down at me.
I narrowed my eyes and stood up.
"Fine. But first Im gonna let you know that I think you're arrogant and conceded so Dont try to pull any shit with me."
He placed both palms on my desk and leaned in close. "Mmm, Ill just take that as a compliment. Damn, you are a feisty one." He might as well have been talking to my cleveage.
"Look at me face when you are talking to me and wouldn't you just love to know?" I snapped. 
"God, yes." It sounded as if those two words were a plead. I took a few deep breaths and turned around to write lessons on my board. "You know your backside is just as lovely as the front." He said matter-of-factly and I turned around to glare at him.
"So do you want me to chaperon or not? If so I advise you shut the fuck up and go somewhere else. Because I can say no just as easy as I said yes." Elijah lifted his hands into the air and backed out of the classroom. Smile on his face the entire time. What was wrong with that male?
~
I stood in front of my mirror, frowning at my attire and hoping it was school appropriate.I had thrown my hair into a messy bun, red lipstick and a little mascara. It was a long sleeved, skin tight black dress. Backless, went to my knees with a slit on one side that went to mid thigh.
"Hmm." I turned to the side, chewing on the inside of my cheek. Well at least my ass looked nice. I shook my head at my reflection and grabbed my purse.
"I should be home soon. Its just a elementary dance, Im sure it won't go on past nine. If you need anything just-" I was walking into the living room where Sarah was when the doorbell rang.
"Take your time. Anything happens, Ill call. Promise." She looked away from the TV and smiled up at me.
"Thank you." I said and made my way towards the door, wondering who it was.
My eyes grew when I opened the door and seen Elijah standing there.
"What are you doing?" I gasped, prepared to slam the door in his face. "Have you lost you damn mind?"
"Thought I would come pick you up. Before you ask I got your address from your file." He smiled down at me, flashing perfectly straight white teeth. He did clean up well but need I say it again? Married, arrogant. Didn't mix well. At all.
"Everything ok, Amelia?" Sarah asked, coming into the foyer. I turned and smiled at my friend but before I could answer her Elijah pushed through the door and walked over to her.
"Ive just come to get her for the little kid dance. Carpooling." Liar. He stuck his hand out and Sarah hesitated before she took it. "My name is Elijah King. Pleased to meet you." He said in a low voice before bringing her hand to his lips and kissing her knuckles. Wow. I shook my head. Sarah though actually blushed at him.
"Sarah." She whispered. They stared at one another before he let her hand go.
"Sarah...Ill see you." With a wink he walked back to the door.
"I won't be long." I told her and closed the door behind us. We didn't really talk as I slid into the passenger seat of Elijah's BMW and he drove off towards the direction of the school.
"Who was she?" Elijah finally said and looked over at me. We were at a red light that I was praying would turn green. I didn't feel comfortable in his car. In some strange way it felt like I was betraying my husband.
"She's my friend and she is babysitting my children tonight." Is all I said as the light changed and he manually shifted his gears.
"Ah..." Is all he said. It was quiet the rest of the way. Just the way I preferred it.
~Dominic~
I rubbed my finger across the red  velvet box that was in the pocket of my coat.
"She went to dance with who?" I asked Sarah. I thought it was weird, her being around sometimes given how we had met. In a bar, both drunk and looking for company while Amelia was very pregnant with the twins. Thankfully nothing had transpired.
"Not dancing. Chaperoning, with her colleague, Elijah...King." I nodded slowly and watched her put toys away. Elijah...the flirt. I glanced at my watch, it was eight thirty.
"You can go home if you want to. I got this. Thank you Sarah." I said and plopped onto the couch. She grabbed her things, said something that I didn't hear and left.
After some time I got up and checked on the twins, got a drink, preferably alcoholic, and sat back down on my couch to wait for my wife.
~Amelia~
I suppose it was like most elementary dances. A bunch of twelve year Olds ''dancing''  to the newest and hottest hip music.
"So...The hubby wasn't home?" Elijah asked me. We were standing by a table with cookies and punch.
"Nope. And if you want to keep your cock and balls I suggest you never ever come to my house again. You got lucky." I gave him a sideways glance and he was just grinning. "I won't be the one castrating." I added and smiled back at him. That sure did knock the grin right off his face.
We didn't exchange anymore words for awhile but of course he was the first to speak up.
"Then where was he?" I frowned over at him. "Your husband."
"Look...mind your own business, Elijah. God when will this end?" I shook my head and walked away from him.
It seemed like an eternity, but finally kids started leaving. When every student was gone I was forced to leave with Elijah. Thank the Lord he was quiet the entire time.
~
The first thing I noticed after getting out of Elijah's car was that Sarah's was gone and Dominic's was in its usual spot. Fanfuckingtastic .
I took my sweet time walking to the front door and it was no surprise that it was open. When I entered the living-room Dominic was sitting on the couch, a death grip on a glass of bourbon.
"Hey." I said and tossed my purse onto the love seat. His head snapped up as if he didn't hear me come in.
"Where were you?" He asked and stood up.
"School dance. Dont you remember they have those?" I asked. He frowned as if trying to remember, then his eyes roamed my entire body, frown deepening.
"Dressed a little to sexy for that. Why did that guy pick you up then?" He sat the glass down onto the coffee table  and crossed his arms.
"Are you calling me a liar?" I asked and rose my eyebrow. That was a first.
"I Dont know, you tell me? Did you fuck him?" My eyes widened at his question. Was he serious?
"That's a little low. Even for you. Since we are asking question, did you have any intentions to fuck Chloe?" I shot back. All of a sudden he looked like all of the energy had left him and he planted his ass on the couch again.
"Most definitely not. And Ive been trying to tell you for a fucking week." He rubbed his face with both palms before looking back over at me. "I woke up, checked on our children and when I went back into our bedroom she was standing their, naked." Again he scrubbed his face. Well that really didn't explain shit.
I walked across the room and sat down beside him before continuing.
"And then you miraculously ended up on your back with that slut on top of you?"
"I didn't want her, Amelia. I want you." All of a sudden he came up off the couch and stared to pace.
"Your two hundred and fifty pounds. All muscles. And that little...twig...managed to-"
"Im done doing this. I can't do this. Im staying here. Ill sleep on the couch but I cannot be away from you or Mikey or Sean another goddamn day. Its killing me." His face told me he was dead serious. If I wasn't mistaken it looked like he was about to cry.
"Fine. But how would you feel if you were in my shoes, huh? You have no idea how that made me feel Dominic. My heart shattered into a billion pieces...." I let that sencntence hang in the air. Neither of us said anything else for several minutes. Finally he picked up a velvet box from the table, came to me and knelt down on his knees in front of me.
"I love you. And I only want you, everyday, for the rest of my life." He said quietly, looking up at me. He placed his hands on my knees after sitting the box onto my lap.
"I love you too and I believe you but Im not taking this jewelry, you have to take it back." I replied.
"Im not taking shit back. You deserve something to remind you of how wonderful a wife and mother you are." Dominic grabbed my hand and placed it over the box. I knew I wouldn't win this one, so I opened the box. Inside was a stunning necklace and matching earrings. I wanted to ask how much it cost but I really didn't want to argue. Dominic wouldn't and never did settle for less.
"Thank you. Its beautiful." I said and he helped me put it on before settling back on the floor at my feet.
"Anything for you, my Queen." He said and I met him hallway for a kiss. "Let me have you baby." He said his lips on mine. All I did was nod my head.
When I started to get up Dominic shook his head, hands running up my thighs until they disappeared under my dress.
Our eyes never left each others as his fingers gripped the rim of my panties and I rose my hips so that he could pull them off. Once past my ankles and tossed onto the floor  he parted my legs as far as possible and bent down to take me  into his mouth. For several minutes he ate it, tongue, teeth lips, laping and teasing and sucking.
"Oh my God..." I moaned slowly rolling my hips against his mouth as my fingers knotted in his hair and I pushed his mouth down as if our bodies could mend. "Fuck..." The word slipped through my lips in a moan and the heel of my stiletto dug into his back as my head fell back against the couch.
Dominic flinched away and rose. I frowened down at him as my hand flew between my thighs as if to finish myself. But before any of that could transpire I was in his arms and he was headed for the bedroom.
Once there my feet hit the ground.
~Dominic.~
My cock had its own heartbeat, a conscious thought pattern. I pealed her dress off and spared the stilettos.
"I wanna taste you." Amelia said, lip between both teeth. Her hands were moving between our bodies, unbuckling, unzipping as I pulled my own shirt off.
"Tonight is about you." I took her face into my hands and kissed her softly. "Not me.".
She didn't seem to care as my erection was revealed, jutting between us. We both glanced down and that was when her hand grabbed at me. I groaned and let my held fall against my spine.
"You're so hot." Amelia whispered up at me. "And hard."
" I thought tonight was about you." one last try. She didn't have it at all.
"Shut up." With that she got on her knees and took over.
Her mouth was the perfect height and she put her tongue to use, extending her tongue and licking at the head of my mind-of-its-own cock. I sucked my breath in sharply and before I hit the fucking floor I braced both hands on the dresser that was beside us.
Warm and wet, she drew me in, bringing me to the brink. It didn't take long before I felt myself tighten.
Amelia eased back, opened her mouth and extended her spectacular tongue. Her hand started pumping as she lazily licked at my tip.
"Im going to come...oh fuck..." I probably last two seconds after that. As my release left me she took it all, swollowing, sucking and easing back so I could cover. her mouth and breasts.
Finally Amelia sat back on her heels, her eyes never left mine as she slowly licked around her mouth. I ground my molars together when her fingers captured the trail on her chin and then she licked things clean.
"You've made a mess." She said and glanced down at the cloudy liquid on her breast.
It took me a second to move and when I did I lifted Amelia up off the floor and took her to the bed. I laid her on her stomach my big hands stroked from her shoulders, down her back and when I reached her hips  I lifted her onto all fours and spread her knees.
~Amelia~
I wanted to see him so I ducked my head and looked past the hanging swells of my breasts.
"Im going to fuck you now." He hissed into my ear.
"Yes." I moaned. As soon as he jabbed into me I shouted loudly, hands fisting into the duvet. He stretched me to the breaking point and I couldn't  help but cry his name-then he started to pump. It wasn't slow and steady it was rough, raw, hard sex. He didn't slow his pace, not even when I saw stars from the pleasure.
Collapsing face first onto the bed, I struggled for breath and loved the suffocation as each thrust shoved my face into the  duvet.
The headboard was having the same rough ride I was, banging against the wall everytime he rocked his hips against me.
I looked over my shoulder and I had to say my husband looked spectacular. Every muscle in his body rippled as he thrust inside of me.
Finally he had his climax. His head fell back and he let out a deep growl as he slammed into my once more and our bodies locked together as he filled me up and my sex milked him to the point where I could feel the wetness inside of my thighs.
Finally he plopped beside me and I stayed in that position, my body trembling from such hard use, utterly satiated.

---------------------------------
Comments and Vote.
Hope you enjoyed!
-Lu💋