Chapter 22-May I Come? Please & Thank you.

"I would never do anything like that to you...ever. Okay?" Dominic said into my ear. We were standing in Rory's playroom after the six of us had returned from the diner. Luckily I didn't have to suffer public humiliation like Olivia and Sutton had.
"Good, because I wouldn't be very happy...and neither would you." I glance back as him as he rolled his sleeves up. Rory, Sutton, Olivia and Zeke were sitting in directly in front of where we stood and I was facing them.
A show they wanted...I guess was a show we would give them.
"Well, we wouldn't want that, now would we?" He asked as I felt him begin to braid my hair.
"No." Olivia was still pouting, arms crossed even after Zeke had told her to lose the attitude...several times. The other three casually watched. Dominic grabbed the bottom of my blouse and pulled it up, over my head. I was glad I liked my body...it was odd how comfortable I felt being naked in front of people.
"Do you know why I am doing this?" Dominic asked as his arms moved around my waist and his hands found the button to my maroon skinny jeans. I kicked my flats off as he pushed my jeans my hips and down my thighs so that I could step out of them.
"No." Because I didn't. I hadn't done anything wrong but refuse to listen to Sutton's stratagem to make me jealous.
"You accompanied them in something they both knew would get them into trouble." He said and I heard him move away from me. Actually...Olivia and I had badgered Sutton into drinking. Could I dare admit that though? No.
Seconds later Dominic stepped in front of me. "This is a flogger. Touch it. Feel it." He told me and I stuck my hand out to run my fingers through the thick leather. "Finish undressing...and go wait for me. On the bed." My husband commanded. Again he disappeared, leaving four pairs of eyes to greedily stare at me. Our audience was quiet...even Olivia had stopped pouting.
I reached behind my back and unsnapped my braw before letting hit the floor. Zeke's eyes flew to my breast and it was nothing Rory hadn't seen before.
As my fingers found the rim of my panties their eyes followed my hands, downward until I was completely naked.
I did as I was told and went to the bed to wait. Seconds later Dominic was in front of me with crimson colored rope.
"Give me your wrist." He said and I did. I watched him slowly wrap one rope around several times before knotting it. He did the same with my other wrist before telling me to lay down on my back.
With the remaining slack from the rope he secured my wrist to the metal bars of the headboard.
I was a nervous wreck as I watched Dominic move away from the bed to retrieve a piece of silk cloth. I licked my lips in anticipation when he returned and used it to blindfold me.
My breathing quickened but I tried to stay quiet so I could hear his movement. Nothing...I heard nothing. And a second later I felt the familer leather from the flogger on my belly, slowly moving up to tease my skin, my breast. I could feel my nipples harden at the sensation. I was almost disappointment as he changed the course, downward.
I licked my dry lips when the leather ran over my sex. It was short lived...The leather strips connect gently with my breast, licking at my nipples like knives.
I exhale sharply and wince. I know it's just begun.
He is easy on me at first, letting me get used to the sting. Down my arms, up my torso, over my breast, down my legs. Again and again.
I began to pant as my body trembles with the increasing speed of his blows. Being blindfolded...and restrained made the situation so much more exciting.
"Fuck." groan quietly as the leather bites my left nipple. Everytime the beautiful and intimidating sound slices through air it gives me goosebumps and I feel my arousal percolate out of me.
A squeal leaves my lips when flogger lands between my legs. And then again before I press my thighs closed. I can feel just how excited I am as I do so and blush.
Finally he stops and all that can be heard are my pants as my chest rises and falls. I can feel my torso and my breast burning from the divine abuse.
I lay there for an entire minute accepting and enjoying the way my flesh tingled.
I feel the bed move and I know that Dominic is hovering over me. He gently pushes my legs open with his knee and I feel his breath against my ear.
"You're extremely beautiful my Queen. Dont come unless you ask permission or I say you can." I feel extra sensitive as his finger graze over my tender breast and down my stomach. "This belongs to me. Understand?" He says and his fingers part the folds between my thighs. I nod my head and hold in a moan when they run over my sex several times.
"Tell me you understand." He says, pulling his hand away. As he waits for me to answer he kisses down my body, gently and slowly.
"Yes, I understand." I bite my lip when his teeth nibble the inside if my thigh. Excitement  floods through every cell in my body when his hands circle my legs and he pulls me further down, the rope rubbing deeper into my skin.
I thrust my hips up searching for his mouth but his hands held my hips down. I failed as I tried my luck again. Dominic chuckled, before I felt his hot tongue right where I needed it to be.
"Please." I begged, when suddenly his mouth wasn't on me anymore.
"Please what?" He asked and gave me another lick. Pleasure shot through my sex and into my belly.
"Dominic..."
"Please what? Tell me what you want" He asked. As I tried again to find his mouth my hips didn't budge."Keep still and Dont make me tell you twice." He wasn't going to give me what I needed until I told him.
"I want your mouth on my-yea...like that." I cried when he gave into my demands and shoved his mouth deeply between my folds, causing me to tremble hard. "Yes." I roll my hips with a hungry need and my body responds as I felt the vibrations of his groans. He lifts my legs higher, finding more of me to please, my head rolls back and I desperately pull against the restraints. "Oh god...please, don't stop." A warm feeling comes over my entire body and I feel my climax building...so close. I was going to ask, the words were on the tip of my tongue but the orgasm beat me there.
It took everything in me to keep my legs from shaking...to keep the scream in the back of my throat. They deceived me, my legs, trembling ever so slightly and a gasp left my lips. I was left unraveled, at the highest peak of ecstasy.
"Did you just come?" I heard Dominic ask and it took me a minute to come around. I was appeased, lost in euphoria.
"No..." The word left my lips as he asked me again. Oh, now I was going to lie...but fuck it was so worth the risk.
"No? I think you did. What do you think?"
"Oh she definitely did." Answered a deep voice. I was to distracted, as I was still throbbing from the orgasm, to notice if it was Rory or Zeke.
"Why would you go and do that?" My husband asked as he freed my wrist and took my blindfold off. It seemed extremely bright in the dimly lit room as I sat up. Dominic was on his knees right in front of me. I glanced up at him, slowly took his time unbuckling his belt. He looked very disappointed.
"Im sorry." I said quietly and he laughed.
"Are you?" He asked and before I could answer the head of cock was pressed against my lips. "Go ahead...show me how sorry you are, baby." He grabbed my braid and wrapped it around his hand several times.
I opened my mouth but as I went forward to take him in he held my head in place, right out of reach from his rigid shaft.
Then his hold loosened and I willingly wrapped my lips around the end of his cock and  pushed forward until I  felt him touch the back of my throat. 
Determined, I pushed further, opening up and sliding the full length of him right down the back of my throat and kept myself there for a second or two.
"That's it baby." He groaned and braced himself on the headboard  with his free hand and the other slowly guided my head back and forth. For several minutes, fastening his pace.
I was taking air whenever I got the opportunity, but that was few and far between, eventually I struggled. As my gag reflex started to kick in I  tried to pull back from him, but his firm hand was not letting me go."Open your eyes and look at me, Amelia." He said and I did, writhing on him, seeking mercy. When he did pull away from me I  gulped for air, hard and deep, my eyes still locked on his. They didn't stay long as he turned me onto my stomach and pulled my hips up.
Dominic didn't wait two seconds before he slid past my opening and all the way inside of me.
God, he was more then enough. It was mine turn to hold on as he took me , pulling my head back and smacking my ass as I felt our friend's eyes on us. The same warmth came over me and my fingers disapeard under me so I could touch myself.
"Its not nice to be greedy. Do you want to come?" He asked, his finges digging into my hips.
"I want come...only if you want me to come." I bit out in a whisper.
I could hear the smile in his voice as he responded, "What's that?" I knew he had heard me very clearly. I could barely keep myself from moaning out as a shiver ran down my spine and I repeated myself. He waited for what seemed like forever,  taking me again and again and again before finally saying:
"Not today baby." And he stopped, before turning my over and lazily stroking himself. "Open your mouth and take your reward." My husband said and I did. The entire time I gave him a furrowed look. Guess that is what I get for being greedy.

-------------------------------------

Comment and Vote!!.
-Lu💋