Chapter 6- Get. Out.

~Amelia~
I was exhausted . To the point where I went to Starbucks and got two espresso shots before heading to work. Maybe having some really great sex had something to do with it.
The day flew by, thank god. No run-ins with Elijah King. And I think that was a great thing. To flirty. That alone was a death wish.
My students were excellent and we flew through lessons.
After my students had all gone home, I left and bought Dominic take-out before heading towards his office.
His receptionist was a mom of four and had a husband who had a law degree. The sweetest family...
"Oh, hello Mrs. Simmons. He's free if you want to go in." The middle-aged woman smiled at me and waved toward the closed door.
"Thank you." I walked over towards the door and pushed it open. Dominic was sitting at his desk reading a file. At the sound of the door shutting he looked up.
"Hey." He stood up and came around the desk to meet me.
"I brought you some food...since you have to work late." I handed him the take-out bag and he kissed me in return.
I walked around around the space while he sat back down and dug in. I've only been here a handful of times. Seemed practically the same as it had before.
"So...your gynecologists billed us." He finally spoke up after swallowing a mouth full of Chinese. I was standing at the book shelf now and looked over my shoulder at him.
"Yea, I had an appointment yesterday. Is it a big deal?" I frowned at him. He sat back in his chair and held my gaze.
"No." He shook his head."Is everything okay?" He asked next. I looked back at the books. There were at least forty tittles I could see so I started reading them off in my head.
"Yea. Everything is fine." I shrugged a bare shoulder.
"Either your pregnant or you got birth control, which is it?" He asked. I turned and looked at him then. I sighed deeply, swallowed hard before crossing my arms.
"Im definitely not pregnant." He leaned forward, elbows on his knees and rubbed his face hard.
"We should discuss these things, Amelia." He said, face still I his hands.
"Im sorry the bill was unexpected-"
"You know I Dont care about the bill. This isn't about that. You know I didn't want you to get birth control." He lifted his head and was looking at me again. I did not want to have this conversation...what so ever.
"I know. I just really Dont want a baby right now so Im gonna  do what it takes to prevent that from happening."
"We're fucking married-"
"Im not gonna have a baby. Not right now and probably not even a year from now. That is the end of it." I shook my head at him because this shit was getting exhausting. "Im just gonna leave if we are gonna argue. I have no energy for that." I snapped at him and headed for the door.
"Dont walk away from me, Amelia. Dont fucking do that because it will really just piss me the fuck off."He said between his teeth. His voice had risen as I heard him stand from the chair. I couldn't help but laugh as I turned around. His face was a little red and he already looked pissed off.
"Don't raise your voice. Do you really want people thinking the shrink and his wife have marital problems?"
"Now you're just being a bitch."
"And how exactly is that any different from you being an asshole?" I asked, gaping at him from across the room. Maybe I shouldn't be a smartass but I did not want to do this. His jaw was set and his nostrils were flared. It was a sexy look but he had a hell of alot more that didn't involve him being angry.
"I Dont understand why you want that Dominic. But its already done. I Dont want to talk about it anymore."
After that not to many words were exchanged. Dominic came around the desk and headed for me, stalking towards me. I bit my.lip, he was big angry and extremely sexy.
When he reached me he grabbed onto my arms and pulled me towards the black couch.
"You Dont want to talk about it.You Dont want to fight about it."He said into my ear before pulling my skirt up. I could feel him hard against me and he turned me around to bend me over the piece of furniture so that my elbows rested on the back and my knees on the cushions.
"Really Dominic?"  I said and glanced back at him. In reply he smacked my ass, making me flinch at the stinging pain and  grabbed a handful of my hair. 
"What is this going to solve?" I bit out as I heard his belt being unbuckled and his zipper coming down.
"Well..." He put his mouth up to my ear and spoke. "Nothing at all. I just need something to take my anger out on." He hissed. Before I responded my panties were quickly pulled to the side.
"Omygod." I moaned when he pushed through into my silky oasis as deep as he could go.
It was rough, raw and angry from there. He held onto my hips, as if i was going anywhere, and rocked my body with his thrust. Everytime my ass met his hips he grunted. He granted me zero mercy when my body shook from an orgasm.
"Fuck. Dominic." I moaned and a second later his hand was over my mouth. It would be bad if his fellow colleagues heard any of what was going on now.
Finally, he reached his climax and made a point to not pull out. When he stopped pulsing inside of me Dominic pulled away and I slowly stood upright so I could pull my skirt back down. When I turned around he was buckling his belt.
"Feel better?" I asked, he ran his hand through his hair and glared over at me.
"I want you leave." He said and made his way to his desk. That just really hurt my fucking feelings.
"Excuse me?" It was my turn to glare over at him. He shuffled some papers on his desk.
"I have a patient coming." Is all he said and didn't look up from whatever the hell he was doing.
"Bullshit." I sounded a bit flabbergasted as I turned and walked to the door. Now it was my turn to make a point.  I slammed the door on my way out.
~
"...I mean if that made him feel like the man of the house, good for him." I was telling Harper about our little argument. Chloe was playing with the kids again today outside so I had some glasses of wine and sat with Harper.
"It sucks that Yall are fighting but that is hot. Slap my ass and call me a bad girl." She wiggled her eyebrows at me.
"I think you are just bad." I shook my head at her as we laughed together. I was crushed that Creed and Harper and baby girl had to get on a plane tomorrow morning and head home. "Where is your husband by the way?" I asked a frown on my face. I hadn't seen the male all day.
"Playing pool. He has an addiction. You need to buy a pool table." Harper shrugged.
"Yea maybe." I sat my wine glass down and stood up. It was bedtime for the boys. Harper sat in the living room with Presley while I put my children to bed. Not long after Creed arrived and the couple took their baby to bed. By eleven Dominic wasn't him so I laid in bed. After dozing off I woke to him climbing in the bed. I didn't move or say anything. I just went to sleep.
~Dominic.~
The alarm woke me up early the next morning to an empty bed. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and opened the new message from Amelia.

Drove them to the airport. I love you.

The message was sent forty five minutes ago. I decided to not reply. I was still pissed off about the whole thing yesterday.
I returned my phone to the stand and got up from our bed. I left the room and went down the hall to check on my sons. Sound asleep.
I made my way back to the bedroom. As I crossed the floor to go into the bathroom the door swung open. I frowned when Chloe emerged, hair wet, body wet and completly naked. What the ever loving Fuck?
"Oh...hey Mr. Simmons." She said with her lip between her teeth. I jerked my head in another direction. Any direction but that one.
"Jesus...Chloe you have to put some clothes on." I said and kept my back against her. She was quiet for the longest time and I didn't move.
"Dont act like you've never seen a pair tits before Dominic." Her voice came very quietly and a second later I had a pretty fucking good idea of what was pressed against my bare back.  I spun around and she stood and inch away.
"Mother...fucker."   Given my history I didn't need to be anywhere near this naked girl. As I backed up she moved forward. When my legs hit the bed and the distance between us was closed she pushed me onto the bed.
"I want you to Fuck me Dominic." My back was pushed against my mattress as the nanny straddle my hips.
"No...you need to leave and go get dressed." I said to her. In response she lowered her head to my ear. 'No one will know.' She bit my earlobe and trailed to my chest where she bit my pec.
"Damnit. Chloe...listen to me-" I put my hands on her hips but before I could push her away the bedroom door opened and Amelia stood on the other side.
Her hand went to her mouth and her eyebrows came down. I pushed the girl off of me and stood up.
"Dont...dont." My wife held her hand up as I started forward.
"Amelia-"
"On my fucking bed." There were the tears. I glared over at the nanny and looked back at my wife. "My children are here. Are you fucking kidding me, Dominic." Her voice was breaking as she went. "Get out of my house."
"Amelia listen to me-"
"I said get the Fuck out of my house. Both of you. Right now." She took a step back and I took one forward. She gave me one last look before walking down the hallway. Of course I followed her but before I could reach her the door to our sons room slammed shut and locked.
"Amelia...Baby open the door and let me talk to you." I wiggled the knob and cursed. "Amelia." She didn't reply as I knocked on the door. "Fuck."  I yelled and punched the door. This was the last fucking thing I ever expected to happen.

---------------------------
Comment and Vote!
-Lu💋