Chapter 9-Life can be a wreck.

I loved how perfectly our bodies intertwined. I loved the way his heartbeat sounded in my ear as my head rested on his chest. Loved the way it felt as he ran his fingers  through my hair.
Some hours later I laid with Dominic, watching the flat screen that was mounted on the wall. Well, he was watching I was focused on the beating under his chest and the way his muscles felt under my hand.
When his breathing softened I turned my head up to look at him. He wasn't sleeping, just relaxing and at my movement his eyes popped open.
"Hey." He said softly, hand coming up to push my hair away from my face.
"Dominic..." I bit my lip trying to find the right words to say. I looked away from him and focused on my finger trailing the lines of a perfectly sculpted tan six-pack.
"What's wrong, baby?" Dominic lifted my chin with his forefinger so I could meet his gaze.
"I'm sorry that I made you leave the house. It was a selfish move on my part. I just cared more about how I felt in that moment then what had actually happened. So..Im really truly sor-"
"Stop. I Dont want to hear any of that. You Dont need to apologize."
"Well I- "
"Shhh." Dominic brought a finger to my lips before I could say another word. Next he bent his head and replaced that finger with his lips. "And stop frowning, my Queen." He added after kissing me softly. He was totally right. I shouldn't be dwelling, especially after the session he had just given me. "Okay." I whispered. He kissed me again, this time a little harder and after things stared to heat up he rolled me to my back and settled between my legs.
"Let me make love to you.  God knows I can't get enough." He smiled down at me as I took his face in both of my hands.  Then I just stared up at him for the longest time studying his masculine jaw, perfect lips that had brought me pleasure many many times and those blue eyes that I could easily get lost in.  "Well, what will it be?" Dominic shifted on top of me so he could make his arousal known when it grazed my thigh.
"Yes. Please...how could I ever deny you?" I asked as my hands moved up so I could run my fingers through his hair.
"I want to take you on a date. Can I? " Dominic asked. A date? When was the last time we had been on a date?
"Yea." At my response he inclined his head and kissed me. Then in one quick motion he was inside of me. Ditto baby...I couldn't get enough of him either.
~
The next morning I woke up before my alarm was due to go off. Dominic wasn't  beside me. Seems two little toddlers had taken his place. I smiled at my sleeping boys in the middle of the bed and got up quietly. As I moved off of the bed I could feel the soreness between my legs and the pit of my belly was achy. I liked it...alot. Not only was it slow and romantic it was hard and down right sexy.
I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before throwing my robe on and leaving the room to go find my husband.
On my way to the kitchen I smelled bacon and blueberries. I found Dominic  standing at the stove with a spatula in hand.
"Morning." I said. At the sound of my voice he turned, a very boyish grin on his face.
"Hope you Dont mind bacon and blueberry pancakes."
Dominic turned back around and got a glass down from the cabinet.
"I Dont mind at all." I replied and took a seat at the bar. I watched him pour a glass of orange juice afterwards bringing it to me. "Thank you."
"Did you sleep well?" He asked back against me as he pulled food out of the pans and onto a plate with a fork.
"Like a baby." I frowned when he sat the plate of food in front of me as well as some maple syrup and a steamy cup of coffee with sugar cubes and a little glass of milk. "You aren't eating?" I asked. Dominic  shook his head but he did grab himself a coffee and came around to sit with me.
"I made a reservation for tonight. "
"I cant wait. Just have to go get some groceries after work but otherwise Im free for the taking." I smiled over at him.
"Then take you I shall." He replied and leaned over for a kiss. I happily gave to him
"Eat your breakfast." He said against my lips before pulling away.
I ate every single bite of the sugary goodness, drank half my OJ and all of my coffee after l adding a sugar cube and a teaspoon of milk. Breakfast was heaven on a plate.
"That was...wonderful." I said and sat back, totally stuffed and content. Dominic was staring at me again. He didn't  say anything nor did he smile. "What is it?" I asked. Was my hair sticking up, did I leave some lipstick on? I was frowning at him.
"Nothing. You're beautiful." He simply said. I blushed and looked away. God why was he so amazing? 
"Well, I better go get ready for work. Thank you for the breakfast." I slid off of the barstool, Dominic following suite.
"My pleasure." He said and pulled my body against his. All of a sudden I frowened.
"Any clue who those two adorable toddlers in our bed belong to?" I asked. Dominic smiled down at me.
"Not a clue. Perhaps we should go wake them for breakfast?"
"Couldn't agree with you more."
~
"So...Where are you two love birds off to for your date?" It was seven o'clock the same evening. I was totally exhausted from work, groceries and coming home to bathe the boys for bedtime before having a shower and changing into a silky white spaghetti strapped dress. Its one of Dominic's favorites. Honestly because it was short and easy access. Dirty man he was...is.
"Im not sure. Its a surprise." I replied to Harper. I was sitting on my bed and sliding my feet  into my red pumps as she was on speaker.
"Glad you guys are going out...much needed after that whole Chloe situation. How you did not rip her tiny ass into pieces, I will never know."
"You know Im not a violent person, Harp." I replied, taking the phone to my vanity so I could apply a little more lipstick. I did want to fuck that girl to but all I did was think about my boys.
"Amelia!" Dominic's voice came from outside of the bedroom. My stomach fluttered as I told Harper I had to go. Of course I was nervous about a date. "Are you ready baby?" He asked as he came into the room. His tux was very clean. He looked handsome as ever.
"Yes, I am ready." I said and grabbed my purse from the bed. Dominic held his hand to me and I took it. We told Sarah bye on the way out and she promied, as always, if anything happened, she would call.
Two minutes later Dominic was flying down the highway towards our destination.
"You look really...really nice tonight, my Queen." Dominic said and let his hand rest on my bare knee. I smiled over at my husband.
"Thank you." He glanced at my body before we exited into the downtown district and stopped at a red light.
"Cant we just pull the car over and..." He left that hanging and I laughed, knowing exactly what he wanted.
"So tell me where we are going." I said as the light changed and his foot pushed the accelerator and took off.
"Well-" He started so say. He looked so handsome in that moment, those really bright lights glowing behind him.
"Dominic!" And his smile dropped. The last thing I remembered was his face in pure horror, tires screeching and the sound of my own scream, which was utterly terrifying.
~
The first thing I noticed when I came awake was how extremely dry my mouth was, soft steady beeping, the smell of lemons and bleach. There was a dull ache in my head and my face was throbbing.
I opened my eyes and as I looked around I noticed I was in a hospital bed and the room was dimly lit.
"Amelia...You're awake." I heard my mothers voice and a second later she was beside me, taking my hand in hers. "How do you feel honey?" She looked genuenly concerned about my state. I frowned up at her.
"Thirsty." I said hoarsely and a second later a drink was in my face. I took a couple of huge gulps after having a little trouble moving my head forward. "Whats happened?" I asked, my frown deepening and she gave me the saddest look ever.
"You Dont remember the car accident?" She asked.
"What-" Before I could ask everything came back to me. That idiot running a red light. Dominic's handsome face smiling at me before metal hitting metal and that aweful scream...
"Dominic...where is Dominic?" I asked in a panic . My mother just stood there with tears in her eyes. "Mother. Tell me where he is." I demanded, hands fisting into the rough sheet drapped over my legs.
"He's gonna be okay, Amelia." But the tone in her voice said she wasn't to sure about that.
"Then I want to see him, right now." I said and threw the covers off. Just as I swung my legs over the bed my body ached in protest.
"Dont get up, Amelia. Ill call the doctor so they can take you." she was in front of my now, hands on my shoulders so I couldn't get up. I would have fought back but I was weak, body completely worn. I felt like I had worked out for the first time in three years.
Before I could respond the door to the hospital room opened and in came a doctor, nurse on his heels.
"Oh...I see that you are awake. How are you feeling Mrs.Simmons?" The doctor said when he seen me sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Im fine. I just need to see my husband. Will you take me so I can speak to him?" I asked. A sad look came over his face then, just like my moms.
"Mrs. Simmons. Your husband has suffered quite a few severe injuries...Im sorry but he is in a coma." The doctor said.
My hand flew to my mouth at his words. They continued to speak but I didnt hear a word. I was terrified. I began to panic tears burned my cheek.
"I want to see him. Right now. Please." I gripped the bed rails and pushed myself onto my feet. My muscles and bones did not agree with my moving.
"You should probably rest Amelia-"
"No. Just take me to see my fucking husband. Right now."  I snapped at them. If one of them didnt take me I was gonna find him on my own.
"Okay. Okay." The doctor said before coming to me. He told the nurse to get a wheelchair. And a second later I was sitting in it and strolling down the hall. It took forever to get there.

-------------
Please do leave me comments about the chapter and votes!
-Lu.