Chapter 24-Backdoor fun.

~Dominic~
"You know your wife is keep dirty little secrets from you." I looked up at Sutton as I was getting a few more beers. By now everyone was a little cross-faded. Of course Sutton and Olivia, with permission from Zeke and Rory. I would never fully understand why they had to ask to have a little fun. I frowned over at my ex lover.
"I don't have time to deal with your shit." I replied and the dark haired beauty laughed. Long ago, I had adored that laugh. Now...she was just a cold-hearted slut.
"How tragic. Have you become blind? Why don't you go ask her for yourself. I mean, unless I am imagining, I do recall she just told me how she ate my husbands face right under your roof." Sutton shrugged and took a drink of her wine. I scowled at her and shook my head before walking toward the back door.
"I don't believe you."
"God, Dominic. Why would I make that up? Esspecilly something about my own husband?" She had stepped in front of me to block my way, her perfectly painted hand coming to rest on my chest. "She pretty much did the same thing to Roman at the club. So she has a history." I knew there was a little truth in that statement but Roman had come onto Amelia...not the other way around. No matter what anyone told me I was gonna trust my wife's word.
"Your husband? Are we talking about the guy that lets any man fuck you when they want to?"
"Don't be a dick....and you would know right? We used to have so much fun." She said with a wicked smile on her lips. I grabbed her hand and shoved it off of me.
"Its a pity you miss the sex. Which by the way, I would appreciate if you wouldn't share with my wife what we used to do together. Understand? "
"No...no. You don't get to talk to me like that anymore." Sutton's hands were back on my chest and I couldn't help but notice how soft they were on my bare skin.
"No? Well you don't get to touch me like that anymore." I pushed her hands away again and stepped around her to leave.
"He wont keep his eyes off of her. Maybe you should open yours." Sutton called after me. For some odd reason I actually believed her.
~
After everyone had left and it was just Amelia and I, I took her into our bedroom. I was gonna ask her about everything that had happened with Rory. To answer Sutton's earlier question...yes I had noticed how he wouldn't keep his eyes to himself.
I waited for Amelia to get done in the shower and thought about my conversation with Sutton. Did my wife want something more? Roman...and now Rory?
I had pretty much made my mind up as she emerged from our bathroom with only a towel on.
"I got you a gift." I said and glances at the pink bowed box that sat beside me on the bed...she said she had wanted to know this part of me? Right?
Amelia smiled and came to the bed to take a seat beside me.
"What's the occasion?" She asked when I handed her the gift.
"None specific." I replied and watched her pull the bow free. Once she got the box open and pulled out the red toy, shaped with one bulbous end and a flat base. She held it, then turned to me, a shocked and confused look on her face. "Is this what I think it is?"She asked and grabbed the content of the box out to examine it.
"Yes...we don't have to use it if you don't want to. We can stop...if you feel like its to much." I said. Amelia just stared at the buttplug, feeling it with her fingers. Finally she looked up at me and nodded, uneasily.
"Sure..." She nodded her head at me but the look on her face said she wasn't to sure. I pulled Amelia close and kissed her hard, easing the toy out of her hands. I kissed her until she had to pull back for a breath, but when she tried to get on her back and pull me on top of her, I shook my head. "Later. But first I want to get you ready. You'll like it, and if you don't, just tell me stop."
I rolled my wife onto her stomach and shifted her so she was on her knees, her cute butt thrust into the air. I pulled the towel off and tossed it to the floor. I always loved her in this position. Rather it was tasting her or fucking her. I didn't want to wait a second longer, I thought and leaned in to kiss each cheek. I enjoyed the feel of her ass in my grasp as I did so. How round it was, how plump it was. Then I held her cheeks apart enough to look at her properly. Pleasure shot threw my rigid rod and I groaned. It needed to be freed of its restraints...my slacks, but that would come soon.
I could hear her sucking in her breath and holding it, then I extended my tongue, and pushed it into her.
The first swipe of my tongue was tender and tentative, getting a feel for her.
"You taste lovely." That is all I had managed to get out before my mouth was hers again. I was surprised my wife was letting me pleasure her like this, I was determined to satisfy her.
My tongue dived in all directions, sideways, up and down, in and out. Soon enough she was panting and I closed my eyes, enjoying the taste of her and the tightness of her. I didn't stop her when her hand flew between her legs to rub herself and I obliged when she pushed against my lips. "Oh baby...don't stop." My eyes met her when she turned to look at me. I didn't want her to come yet...so I pulled away from her and my finger replaced my tongue on the hole that I had desperately wanted to use for so long...her entire body tensed up when I broke through the barrier and she gasped.
I didn't stay long and after I removed the tip of my finger I reached over, opened the night stand and retrieved a bottle of lube that we had used maybe once.
Amelia was quiet all except the steady panting that was coming from her. I could tell her nerves were on edge. After I applied to some lube to my finger, I spread her and another gasp left her lips when the cold liquid ran down her crack. Her body tensed again when my finger found her opening and I gently pushed. For several minutes I repeated the process until my entire finger was inside of her.
"How do you feel?" I asked. Unbelievably tight and hot but I wasn't the one being asked how she felt. Amelia glanced at me and licked her lips.
"I-I don't know, Dominic." Her voice sounded unsure. "I mean..." "What do you mean you don't know?" I asked preparing to terminate.
"I feel fine." She sounded a little more confident about that answer a I continued, slowly moving my finger in and out of her. Satisfaction washed over me when she moaned quietly and pushed against my finger.
I grabbed the new toy after pulling my hand away from her and prepared it with the watery aid, as well as adding more onto her ass.
"You will stop...if I want you too?" My wife asked and I smiled at her as she frowned over her shoulder at me.
"Of course baby." Again she licked her lips and looked away. I did the same thing with the toy as I had done with my finger. When it was a fourth of the way in Amelia began to squirm. I paused for a moment until her breathing slowed and she relaxed. Then I resumed and no sign of discomfort came from her until it was halfway in. I noticed her hands gripping the comforter and her breathing had picked back up.
"Amelia-"
"God...its to much." She said in a broken whisper and her head shook. I could see small beads of sweat on her back and her ass. For some reason it was a huge turn on.
"Do you want me to stop?" I asked and she continued to shake her head. I didn't know if they was a no or what. "Tell me if you want me to stop. I don't know what you want if you don't tell me, Amelia." Her body was telling me differently. Like the way her legs were trembling and the way her excitement was dripping onto the duvet.
"No...no. I don't want you to stop."
"That's what I thought...relax your mind baby...touch yourself..." I told her and she did, maybe a little to quickly. I smiled as her red painted fingers found her clit and she did exactly what she was told.
For the next five minutes I slowly worked the last two inches of the toy inside of her and watched as her fingers sped up.
"You're beautiful, My Queen. Are you going to come?" I asked and sat back to admire my work and watch her.
"I want to." She panted. I had to clench my teeth as I  actually envied the plug. I wanted so desperately for my cock to be there instead. But I needed to take my time with her.
"What do you do when you want to come." I asked her. Her fingers slowed as if she was right on the edge.
"I ask for your permission."
"Mhm." I extended my arm then and slowly stroked both sides of her nice, plump ass.
"May I come...please?" There was some desperation in her voice and I suppressed a groan when I felt my cock grow even harder under my slacks.
"You may." I said and my palm came down hard on her left cheek, then the right.
As Amelia had her orgasm she cooed and moaned. For many seconds, soaking her fingers and the comforter.
When she was done she pulled her fingers away from herself as her breathing was deep and heavy.
"Stay put." I told my wife and got up from the edge of the bed to go into our closet. In my wife's little box of goodies I retrieved a thick wooden paddle I had added to it a few days ago.
When I returned, Amelia was as I  had left her. I couldn't get over how sexy it was to see the toy protruding between her cheeks.
She looked over at me when I sat the paddle down and her eyebrows came down into a frown.
"You need to be punished now." I answered the obvious question.
"Why?"
"Because...you shouldn't be kissing on my friends."
"What?" A panicked look came over her as I took my spot back on the bed.
"Come here."
~Amelia~
As I stood in front of my husband, I wondered what I would look like draped over his lap, receiving my spanking. Would I look like the girls on the internet? Did I make the same faces? Funny I didn't think of that the first time he had done it to me in our living room. Did they feels vulnerable as I did?
I felt extremely uncomfortable standing with my ass filled.
"Dominic..." I started to explain what had actually happened but he shook his head.
"I don't care what happened, Amelia...I trust you...but you do need to be punished for your transgressions." Dominic said, grabbing my arm and pulling me down across his lap, my bottom over his right thigh.
"I'm sorry-"
"Shhh, you can apologize after your ass is sore and red." He said. I waited, feeling his fingers run through my curls, down my back until his hand rested on my ass.
"I want you to think about why you're getting a spanking." He murmured quietly before he brought his palm down hard on my ass. One side and then the other. As the slaps started to get harder and my bottom began to tingle, I wished he would just stop so we could argue like a normal couple. But we weren't normal. We hadn't been normal since Rory showed up and I asked Dominic to show me his old ways. The spanking just seemed to go on and on. Each time his palm met my bare skin I let out a quiet protest.
Finally he did stop and I felt him caress me, running his hand down my cheeks, over my thighs.
Then his hand was replaced with the smooth wood of the paddle on my ass and Dominic gently rubbed it across my cheeks. I pushed face into the soft material of the duvet so not ready to receive my real punishment. He held me tightly with his left arm and brought the paddle down. A yelp escaped my lips but it was muffled by the comforter. The paddle stung more than his hand and as he continued to paddle me, my ass clenched around the plug and my legs came up as if to protect my ass from abuse.
"None of that...Now be a good girl, stay still. Move your legs"Dominic ordered and I did so. Then he was back at it. I felt like it was never ever going to end. My skin was on fire and I slithered like a snake on his lap.
"Please stop...I'm sorry. It hurts." I begged when I felt like I might die. He did stop...and laid the paddle beside my head on the bed. Fuck, that thing could do some damage. I made a mental note not to ever get in trouble again. I smiled to myself when I realised that it was probably not gonna happen.
"Now, tell me why you had to be punished." Dominic said and it felt nice as he started to massage my tender ass.
"Because my husband is mean."
Dominic chucked at my reply and my eyes widened when he picked the paddle up.
"Mean? Oh no baby, that's what you get when you're naughty. Would you like ten more?" He asked and my body flinched when the thick wood teased my skin.
"Because your friend kissed me."
"That's right...why don't you go into the bathroom and remove your new toy....then take a shower. I'm going to reward you for taking your paddling so well." Dominic said and I sighed in relief. I could feel his eyes in me as I got up and went into the bathroom.
I turned the shower on and another bigger sigh of relief left me when I no longer had something invading my body.
Just as I was about to step into the shower a chime echoed through the room.
I frowned as I went over to Dominic's phone on the counter.
It was a text from someone named Elle.

I would really like to have lunch with you again. Perhaps you could bring your wife along this time. I just know it would be so fun. -Elle.

I reread the message several times and went back into the room where my husband was laying naked.
"What's wrong baby?" He asked when he seen the look on my face. Maybe I looked mad...betrayed...confused. Who knew.
"Elle? Who the Fuck is Elle and why is she asking you to lunch again?"

-------------------------------------
Comment and Vote!!
I will add Elle to the Characters so keep an eye out!!
-Lu💋