Chapter 25-Elle.

"Well? Are you gonna answer me or just stare at me?" I crossed my arms bellow my breast in frustration when all Dominic did was give me an impassive look. "Hello?"
"What did she say?" He finally asked. It took everything in me not to throw his phone at him.
"What did she say? Seriously? It doesn't matter what she said. What matters is you answering my questions." I said through clenched teeth. As I waited for his explanation, I grabbed my robe that hung from the door of the closet and slipped into it.
"Elle is an old friend of mine. I've known her for a very long time. Long before I even met Rory. She actually introduced us." Dominic sat up in the bed and pulled the blanket over his lower half. His body really was a distraction. It was also my aphrodisiac.
"Seems like a lot of your old friends have been popping up lately..." I started to pace now. My interrogation was far from being over. He was going to answer every question that I had. I was not going to tolerate any more secrets from him...or anyone else for that matter. "Why are you meeting her for lunch? No-wait, let me rephrase that question. Why are you meeting her again for lunch?" I asked in my serious, no game playing, voice. Dominic actually looked a little bit amused.
"I'm sorry, I should have told you that I had lunch with her. I just didn't think it was important." I stopped at the foot of our bed and scowled at him.
"How is that not important...? Because I think that's pretty fucking impor-"
"Just like you thought it was important to tell me you've been kissing all over my friends? Oh, that's right, you didn't tell me." I watched him as he threw the covers off of him and got up. "And at least I'm not kissing and not telling." He stalked towards me and didn't stop until we were centimeters from touching. Unbelievable.
"Okay, first of all, I didn't kiss your friends, they came on to me. I happily declined the offers they were throwing on the table. And second...why are we talking about me? We already took care of that. My ass hurts. So try again, honey." I glared up at my husband and jabbed my finger into his chest. When he didn't say thing I pulled my hand back and resumed my pacing. "So...what do you do on your little secret lunches with Elle?"
"Lunch. Singular. And we just talked about life. I talked about you and I talked about work and I talked about our children. Anymore questions?" Dominic crossed his arms this time.
"How do you know her?" I asked, handing his phone over to him. I watched him read the message.
"I told you...she is an old friend. If you want to know more then ask her for yourself." He looked back at me and wiggled the phone in his hand.
"I'm asking you."
"Well I'm done talking...are you going to shower? We aren't done here." I glanced lower down his body and laughed. How he managed to keep his erection during an argument, I didn't know.
"Oh honey, I think you have had your fun for the evening." I shrugged and walked past him and back into the bathroom. I would just have to go to the club tomorrow and ask the one person who seemed to know more about my own husband than I did. Rory.
~
Dominic didn't tell me anything else about the woman named Elle. She wasn't a threat, she was his friend and did I want to go to lunch with her? I had roughly three hours to make up my mind.
The next morning, before my mother brought the boys home, I snuck away to the club. It was morning, so I knew that not to many people would be there.
I wasn't surprised to find Sutton there with him when I stepped into the office.
"I need to talk to you...alone please." I said after Rory had greeted me and asked me if everything was ok. Of course his bitch of a wife had to open her mouth.
"Talk. Maybe I can help." Sutton shrugged and gave me her fake ass snake smile. I was actually pretty pissed that she would run to my husband and try to cause problems. But I guess Dominic could have reacted in a totally different way than just a simple little paddling. Besides the point...I hated her.
"Alone...please." If I had to put more emphasis on the 'alone' I would probably go of off on the bitch.
"Baby, why don't you go-"
"Rory!" Sutton exclaimed and looked down at him like he had stole her fucking cookie.
"Never mind...don't let me be an inconvenience." I rolled my eyes and turned around to leave.
"No, no. You aren't an inconvenience. Sutton, stop acting like a spoiled, nosy brat and go wait outside." Rory said. I hid my smile and turned back to them. The entire time she passed me out the door she glared daggers right through me. Ditto bitch, I don't like you either. "Sorry...do you want to sit?" Rory motioned to one of the two chairs that sat in front of the big oak desk and I took his offer.
"Who is Elle?" I asked him once I was comfortable, legs crossed, hands resting in my lap.
"Who?"
"Elle. No last name, that I know of. Dominic said she introduced the two of you." I elaborated and for a few seconds Rory just looked across the desk at me like he had no idea who I was talking about. But his expression changed to realization.
"Ahhh, Elle. Yes...I know her. Why?" He asked, rather inquisitively.
"Dominic met up with her a few days ago and I was just wondering what she is like." I shrugged nonchalantly at him, knowing he was going to tell me just what I wanted to know.
"Why aren't you asking Dominic? He knows her, probably a lot better then I know her." He said, adding a chuckle. I squinted at him and shook my head.
"I tried...he just pretty much gave me the cold shoulder about it...Look, Rory, if you aren't going to answer my questions just tell me how so I can leave without waisting my time."
"Fine...but what I get out of this?" He leaned forward in the chair, as if he was eager to hear my answer. I watched as his eyes fell to my lips for a fraction of a second, then they were back on mine.
"I dunno, what do you want?" I expected him to say lunch...or even money but when his eyes went even lower then my lips this time to rest on my cleavage, I had a pretty good idea. I knew I shouldn't have gone with this flashy blouse today. I definitely needed to trust my instincts more.
"You don't want to give me that choices, Amelia, I promise. So...what do you want to know?" He asked and sat back in the chair. Finally, back to business.
"What is she like?"
"Well, when I first met her, which was long ago, she came off as a little snobby. But once you get to know her she is a great person. Elle is very formal and smart...even chivalrous. She doesn't tolerate rudeness or pettiness...why do you need to know all of this?" Rory looked really bored as he asked me that.
"She wants me to come to lunch. Did she like...use to date Dominic or something?"
"Monogamy really isn't her thing. She taught him all he needed to know about dominance." Of course she did. My eyes widened at his words. Why couldn't Dominic just tell me that?
"What do you mean taught him?" It was my turn to be inquisitive.
"I don't know the where and how, you will just have to ask him...or her." Rory shrugged at me and glanced at his watch. That probably meant I had little or no time left here.
"Did she teach you?"
"Alright...enough questions." He stood up and came around the desk. "I have somewhere I have to be...come on and I will walk you to your car." I stared at his hand as he offered it to me, wondering why he wouldn't tell me if she had 'taught' him as well. Finally I took his hand and we headed out of the office.
Once in the summer heat I brought it up again. "She did teach you didn't she?" I asked. Rory opened my car door and gave me a small smile.
"No she didn't. My story is far more complicated than that, Love. Maybe one day I will tell you about it." He said and his hand came up, so he could rub a piece of my brown curl between his fingers. Alright, I needed to get away from him and his charm.
"Thank you, Rory." I said and his hand fell back beside his side. He didn't say anything as I slid into the drivers seat and shut the door. I gave him one last smile before driving away. Damn...he was way to handsome and mysterious for me.
~
"What's wrong?" Dominic asked me a couple of hours later. He had pulled into a driveway and when he reached for the door handle to get out, I hadn't moved.
"We are at her house? How do you even know where she lives?" I terrible feeling came over me as I looked over at my husband. Why did I have a feeling he was keeping something important from me, yet again.
"Because she gave me her address? I never lie to you Amelia. She is my friend and this is the first time I have ever been here." He said before leaning over and kissing me. I felt like a bitch then. I shouldn't be acting like some jealous wife who didn't trust her husband. "Come on." He said and this time I got out of the car. Dominic took my hand as we walked up the sidewalk to her front door. My heels sounded extremely loud against the concrete. "Are you nervous or something?" Dominic asked after he rrag the doorbell. Maybe a little.
"No." I answered just as the door opened, leaving a gorgeous red head in its wake. Go fucking figure this bitch was perfect. She smiled and it was beautiful.
"Amelia. It is so nice to meet you. Dominic has told me so much about you." When she grabbed me and brought me in for a hug I was a little taken aback. She must have noticed because when she pulled away her hand went to her chest. "God, I am so sorry. Why don't you come in?" Elle asked and stepped to the side. Dominic's hand on the small of my back urged me forward. I couldn't help but seeing them fucking in my mind as I did so.
I was gonna start hanging with all my exes. See how he likes it.
Little did I know I was in for one hell of an afternoon.

--------------------------------------------------------
Comment and vote!!
-Lu💋