Chapter Four: Who The Blunettes Are

Hey minna! Yup, I FINALLY updated. I actually had time today!~ Anyhow, I hope you likes this! And you guys, sorry if everybody's backgrounds and stuff are kinda dark. I was not really sure on making these backgrounds, so please comment. Oh, and I need help from you guys!!!!! I need like a background story for Aries and Juvia now! Arigato!~

 Dedicated to  Mint_Anastasia

____________________________________________________________________________

 Fwoosh.

 The clock ticked-tocked off five minutes.

Fwoosh.

Another five more minutes.

Fwoosh.

 The clock ticked-tocked another five minutes.

 Ding-Dong-Ding-Dong-Ding

  It was now 11 o'clock. Time for bed.

   Slam!

Levy closed the science book that she had been reading for the past two hours. Her mother had "recommended" it. Levy scoffed. More like forced her to read it. Then she sighed and got up from the chair stretching.

 EHHHHHHHHH.

 The door had opened, and Levy turned around to find one of the butlers. She blinked in surprise.

 "Ehem," the butler cleared his throat. "Mr. McGarden would like to see you now, Ms. McGarden,".

 She frowned. What had happened this time? Was it because she went out to hang with friends earlier today, or did was it because she hasn't finished the science book that her mother had given her?

 "He would like to see you now, Miss McGarden," the butler said, impatiently.

 Levy rolled her eyes, then sighed. She grabbed her book, and then followed the butler out the door.

                 *═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*

She should have never gone with the butler.

 "You're a worthless daughter!"

 She should have just told the butler that she had to go to bed.

 "We were always hoping for a son, and we got you instead!"

 Or told him that mother had needed me.

 "You're only good for marrying, but even there, you're worthless!"

 Or....Or......

 I stood there in shock.

 What should I do now?!

 SLAP!

  Should I go over to Lucy's?

 There was now a red imprint of a hand on my so called father's cheek.

 No...wait, Erza's!

                *═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*

  Wendy looked up at the sky. It was pretty out tonight. Everything was, expect....

   CRASH!

 "It's all your fault!"

"No, its yours!"

  Wendy winced. Every single night, it was like this with her parents. They both wanted to divorce, but the only thing stopping them, was her. She sighed. All of the sudden, she felt something nudge her. Huh? Wendy looked down and saw her cat, Carla. Carla was nudging her, as if to comfort her.

 Wendy smiled. "I know I should just ignore it, but...."

 Slam!

 "If she wasn't here, then I would just have left you three years ago!"

 "I can and will say the same to you!"

 Wendy sighed. Then she got up, and went back inside of her room, slipping through the window. (Yeah, Wendy was on her roof.) Carla followed her back inside.

 The moment, Wendy set foot in her room, she knew it was the wrong decision. Even if the fight was downstairs, the tension was still thick in the air upstairs. Wendy gulped. She couldn't stay here. She just couldn't anymore! She wanted to oh so badly, talk to her online friend, but since the only computer they had was downstairs...Where her parents were fighting, there was no way. So she did something else instead.

 Wendy ran to her closet, grabbed a backpack, and started filling it up. Well, with just enough stuff to last a least three days. Where she was going? Easy. Erza's, knowing that the other girls were probably dealing with problems of their own.

                   *═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*❖*═*

  "So, do we know who the winners are?" Loke asked, bored. He was combing his hair. His hair that he had to cut, because of the incident earlier today.

 And oh yes, the incident earlier today... Well they, uh.... We're now to be grounded to this room, without any electronics for a day. But at least someone was busy, Loke thought.

 Jellal looked up from the papers he had been reading. "Mmm.... Yes, I believe so. I had gotten the envelope with the addresses and people in it, earlier. I haven't opened it yet,".

 All four of the other boys snapped their heads up. "Well?" Gajeel grunted.

 Jellal sighed, then started to shuffle through the masses of papers that were on his table. A moment later, Romeo walked in, with a plate of cookies, surprising everyone. He put a finger to his lips. They all nodded and went back to what they were doing.

 "Anybody want chocolate chip cookies?" he asked.

 "I'll pass," grumbled both Gajeel and Natsu, who were just laying down on the floor.

 Natsu personally didn't like sweets. He was more of a spicy kind of food guy. And Gajeel? He didn't like that kind of stuff.

 "I'll take three" Gray piped up, looking up from a piece of paper he was reading. It was fan mail.

 Loke nodded, and said, "I'll take one,".

 Romeo smiled, and hurried over with the plate of cookies.

 "Ah! Okay, found the envelope!" Jellal said, triumphantly, pulling the envelope from a stack of fan mail.

 The four boys scurried over, with Romeo following, confused.

 As Jellal opened it, Natsu and Gajeel placed themselves in his right side, while the other were on his left. Which left Romeo to peer over his shoulder.

 "Okay, here's the list," Jellal said pulling out two pieces of papers that were folded. He quickly unfolded them and read the paper that was on top. "The winners of the sweepstakes, that will be staying one year with you guys are:-"

______________________________________________________________________

 Muahahahahaha! I cut it off! XD But I think you guys already know who they are so it doesn't matter!

 Anyways, CIAO~

~emy-sama