End Note (Please Watch The Q&A Video All The Way Until The End)

End Note(Please Watch The Q&A Video All The Way Until The End)

        Hi guys! I'm emeralddrop, AKA, Rico. No offense, but its really nice to put this up on the finished shelf of my life. My older readers know that I've actually dropped this fan fiction several times due to the fact I was simply bored of writing it. But those readers just changed my mind and now look at what I've created! I'm only semi-proud of it though; I'm more proud of the readers themselves. Simply by reading and voting and commenting, you've given me more support that ever.

        To be honest, every time I've ever wanted to do something, I'd be shut down by friends, teachers, hell, even my family. I wanted to go into singing, writing, dancing, etc . . . Shut down each and everytime by one of those three. So yes, you guys just being there for me is amazing.

        I want to thank my readers and my friends who supported me in writing this fan fiction. You guys are literally the best.

        As for the fan fiction itself . . . Dude, just go die. You were a pain in the ass to write. Now I've got to edit you? Gross.

        Oh well, that means that's another book finsihed and plenty of others to begin!

        I'll see you guys on the flip side, wherever that may be. <3

        And BTW, watch the whole entire video. (I've put some people in there!) I'm so sorry I couldn't put any sound or music, but YouTube kept blocking the video every time I tried to add music. :D I gave up. I love you all!

- emeralddrop

Proud Writer of ODFTS