Chapter Six: The Old Days

Hey minna!~ How are you guys?

 Sorry for basically not updating last week like I said I would. I just got really hooked on two apps, and then I had homework, and stuff. But this week....2 more updates I'm hoping!!! ((It's Thanksgiving break!!))

 And I also want to say thank you to you guys that have read my first book, ever, on Wattpad, Dragons of Fairy Tail. Last week, I've gotten over 6,000 reads! Arigato everyone! I wasn't expecting that story to be even that big.

 QUESTIONG TIME!!!

   What do you guys think of me?

 Also, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

 Dedicated to: LucyAshleyHeartfilia

 Well, without further ado, here is chapter 6!

______________________________________________

 The redhead mentally faceplamed, as she looked at all of the girls, all tired.

 How the heck did this happen?

______________________________________________

"The winners of the sweepstakes, that will be staying with one year with you guys are:-"

 Then Jellal stopped and frowned.

"Why'd you stop, Jellal?!" yelled Natsu.

 ((Well he was always quick to anger...not the scary-angry though. This regular-angry.))

"Yeah! Why?" agreed Gray.

((For once....XD))

Gajeel and Loke stood quietly watching on the sides. Romeo, on the other hand, was snickering at the boy's stupidity. Loke and Gajeel looked at Romeo and then at each other, then at the two papers that Jellal was holding. That's when they realized....

 "Gihee," and,"Heh," were the two things to leave the two boys' mouths.

 Unbelievably, the three other boys didn't notice.

 "WELL, HUH?! WHY'D YA STOP?!"

 "W-Well...there's nothing else on the p-page," Jellal sputtered.

 He showed the page to both Natsu and Gray and their eyes widened. Unbelievably, AGAIN, they happened to miss a great huge big detail. The second page that had been with the other paper, slid out of Jellals hand and onto the floor.

 "What the- Why the heck would someone do that?" muttered Gray.