Chapter Seven: Sleepovers Work Like This?

Hey guys!~

 Happy Thanksgiving!~

 XD Another update!

 So how'd you guys like the last chapter? It was a bit heavy. Like a lot of my last chapters for some reason. I really wonder why...

 QUESTION TIME!!!

   Do you guys like the holiday specials for my books?

 Well, then I'll try to make the most of the rest happier.

 Anyways, dedicated to; OleaCooper Thanks for being my 77th follower!~

 MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

...

.....

........

Okay that was just plain random.

 __________________________________

  "Miss Erza, the bedroom is ready,".

 Erza nodded to her butler, who then bowed and left the room. Then she turned back to the girls.

 "Come on,".

 She turned back around and lead them to the room that they were going to use.

((A/N I'm sorry, but I have to say this. The very first sentence....sounds totally wrong....Thanks a lot real life friend who was proof-reading this. Thanks a lot....))

__________________________________

 Romeo walked into his room, and shut the door behind him. He then went over to his laptop that was sitting on his desk. As he slid into his chair, he heard the familiar ding! of a message.

 He grinned and opened his laptop. Only to be faced with disappointment. It had only been a friends request. He sighed, then clicked on the conversations tab, then clicked the very top conversation. The one with a girl called, SkyDragonSlayer.

 He clicked the refresh button to make sure there weren't any new messages from her. There were none. Romeo sat back and sighed.

 He had met her when he had first came onto the site. They had both been new, and as seeing that they were both new, had teamed up in this game. 

 ((A/N: Basically, what Romeo and "Mystery Girl" was playing, is sorta like kabam.com and World of War Craft. Sounds fun, ne?))

 Oh well.