Chapter Twelve : Hyprocrites, Blockheads, & Scary People Are In Hollywood

Hey guys!~

 Merry Christmas for like the third time!~

 I hope you're enjoying this special, because as I'm writing it, I can't enjoy it for some reason. I want to watch Log Verizon. Come on people. LET ME WATCH. But NOOOOO. You guys want me to update. Fine fine fine. I'll update.

 My wifi's not working that well anyways.

 Anyways, I'm pretty sure you Dragons of Fairy Tail readers have seen the new cover for the second book of the series. I seriously CANNOT wait to write it. I have stuff planned out and everything. And 3 love interests. Freed, Hibiki, and Laxus. I'm leaning more toward Hibiki and Laxus. ^-^ XD

 Anyways, I should probably shut up and let you guys read this chapter. ^-^

 (Because I always want my chapter at least 1000 words +. So yeah....)

 Dedicated to: hatakeuchiharima

__________________________________________

 "Well?! Well?! Well?! Well?!" cried out all of the girls.

 They just had gotten the letter from the sweepstakes.

 Erza held a hand up to her forehead, while the other held the open letter. "Calm down, children,"

 They all sat down, pouted, and stared up at her.

 Erza sighed at the sight. They all acted like little children, yet they were young adults. She shook her head and read the letter.

 ( A/N ; XD Erza's a hypocrite.)  

 "To Erza Scarlett, Levy McGarden, Lucy Heartfilia, Aries Ramsel, Wendy Marvel, and Juvia Lockser. You have been chosen-"

 Erza was the cut off by the screams of fangirls, aka, Levy, Aries, Wendy, and Juvia. She rolled her eyes, and then joined in.

 (A/N ; SEE! Hypocrite)

 A moment later, the door opened and in walked a certain blondie, who was currently holding her hands to her ears. All of the girls spun around and stopped their fangirling screams. Erza quickly hid the paper behind her back, thankfully unnoticed by Lucy.

 "What's going on?" Lucy asked, as her hands went back down to her sides.

 The girls looked at each other then to Erza. They didn't know what to say.

  "We're....we're.....-" Erza started.

 "We're fangirling over the fact that One Directions is out of the hospital!" Levy screamed, and started fangirling.

 The rest joined in, uneasy though. They didn't like that they were lying to a friend, especially Lucy. But in order to so what they had to do...