Eplilogue

• Dedicated to All My Readers

Epilogue

        do me a favor and read the authors note at the end!

        "Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep . . . "

        Suddenly, a snore interrupts the machine of torture and Lucy gives a sigh of relief. The dreaded machine was starting to make her ears ring. That machine was one of the many factors of why she absolutely hated the hospital.

        Rubbing her eyes to get rid of the sleepiness that she had waken up to, she slowly stretched her body. There were some aches, pains, and cracks that made her worry at first, but then she reasons ed that it was because she hadn't been moving for a while now. Looking down to find the source of the snores, her eyes widened to find a certain pink-haired idiot, who see hadn't seen at all since the big fight.

        The big fight . . .

        That's what they were calling it now. No one could think of a better name. It was like taboo if you did - it brought back up memories that'd be better sitting underground. So the topic was carefully tread, especially when they talked about around Lucy, herself. They expected her to maybe loose it or something, which rightfully pissed the blonde off. She knew they needed to talk about it; but she did agree with them that right now, wasn't the time.

        Lucy yawned and then looked up at the muted t.v., not exactly surprised that it was on the local news channel. Everyone had been anxiously watching it, worrying that the public eye had seen what had happen. If they had . . . well, let's just say, it might've been better to let the world burn. Luckily, there had been nothing - so far.

        That was something she called lucky. Or rather, wasn't it karma? After all, she's been through some bad shit . . . Her eyes glazed over as she tried her best to think around the topic. She would go through another breakdown and Erza would probably call in a counselor.

        The door slammed open, saving her from her thoughts and waking up a very tired Natsu. Lucy looked over at the door, curious to see who the hell it was, while Natsu sat there for a minute trying to decide if it was a better idea to rage or not at the person who had interrupted his nap.

        "We brought food!" Loke shouted, holding up bags of McDonalds, Burger King, Carl's Jr., and some more.

        The blonde blinked then leaped forward, hand clasping around an Arby's bag, before settling down back into the bed. Sliding the table over, she tore the bag open, bot eve  bothering to take the receipt off of it. Curly fries, a burger, and some ketchup. Heaven.

        Hands trembling, she tore into the meaty goodness. "Oh my god, thank the heavens."

        Only silence replied. Confused, the blonde turned to look at the group of friends. Everyone was staring at her, eyes wide. that included her best friends.

        "What?"

        It took a minute for the blonde to have it click.

        "Oh. The vegetarian stuff . . . fuck that."

        Slow nodding.

        "Stop staring, it's creepy."

        Continue the slow nodding.

        Que the glare.

.

        Gajeel and Levy were walking around the hospital area. After having lunch with everyone, Levy decided it was time for a talk. A very big one.