Chapter Sixteen :: Bang That Rang

Well.

  Yeah...

  Dedicated to:  @-casee

  Dude, look at this. >.>  books are awesomely written by this author.

_______________________________________________

  You sighed as you watched the group of young adults, and two children, walk through the door of the mansion. The air was so tense, you couldn't slice it with an axe. Even if it was chakra or magically powered. Which, of course, were references to your two favorite animes, Naruto and Fairy Tail.

  Hey, that's weird. They all of the same names as. . . the Fairy Tail characters. . . . Eh just a coincidence.

  Okay. This is so weird. You frowned and then groaned. You hated these kinds of airs. And its annoying.

  All of the sudden, a light blub went off in your head and you smirked.

  Perfect. And there is now . . . is to get it underway.

 . . .

  "So, uhm, guys. . .well?"

  Everybody looked at the blunette -- basically glaring. The blunette shrank back. Gajeel mentally smirked.

  "Aye."

  All orbs look toward the pierced guy.

  "The shrimp is-"

  "Hey!"

  "-right in this matter," Gajeel's smirk disappeared. "What is going on?"

  Now the heads were rolling toward the blonde.

  She shook her head, unwilling to tell.

  Stares turn into glares, but still, Lucy refused to budge.

  The glaring wannabe-massacre went on for a bit before they finally just gave up. If Lucy wasn't going to budge on this. . .then maybe. . .

  Everybody, minus Lucy and Erza, had the same thought and turned to the redhead.

  "Erza?"

  Erza shook her head. "Absolutely not."

  Once again, a glaring war commenced; however, this time, it wasn't one sided. Erza took part and glared right back at them.